More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

3 hours ago, MrChuu said:

Everything worked fine, until I decided to update MNC and add a few more followers

new follower?

any with a standalone custom skeleton?

If that is true, make sure they are not below XPMSE and MNC

your followers here in LO

XPMSE

SOS esp for XPMSE (the one XMPSE installs if SOS is installed)

FNIS

MNC

ABC (doesn't have a plugin of course)

same goes for overwrites btw.

3 hours ago, MrChuu said:

Beasts of Tamriel

How could I miss that ?

Should be in my LO if MNC support it?

27 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

new follower?

any with an standalone custom skeleton?

XPMSE

SOS esp for XPMSE

FNIS

MNC

ABC

How could I miss that ?

What he said.

41 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

Did you run FNIS again? Do you have a bashed patch that needs to be re-run? It is likely a load order issue. If your Manager tells you what conflicts there are, look at it and see if anything is conflicting with MNC. Also...how old was your original MNC version? are you using the MNC patches? Did you update any patches that may need it? I am not sure why you would be having these problems with just the information you have provided.

Yes, I did.

Bashed patch? Not sure I understand what you mean by that.

It was pretty new, just before current update. 12.08 something, without an A at the end.

Yep, several of them, but they are for minor mods, like Mihail creatures and they shouldn't have affected every creature in the game.

35 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

new follower?

any with an standalone custom skeleton?

XPMSE

SOS esp for XPMSE

FNIS

MNC

ABC

How could I miss that ?

Thank you!

Yep, half of them are standalone with custom bodies.

I'll try that order and check in later.

About Tamriel. Well it isn't supported entirely, just several beasts from it, you can find them in some thread here - "boar dick for Mihail's ABC patch" or something like that. The patches are there. 

5 hours ago, MrChuu said:

If it works, don't fix it. Seems I fail to learn this one.

For some reason creature dicks disappeared for me. 

Everything worked fine, until I decided to update MNC and add a few more followers, plus grass textures(already removed).

I tried everything. Re-enabled mods in CF. Reinstalled almost every mod that in some way affects creatures or animation - ABC, MNC, Beasts of Tamriel plus its MNC patch(for some creatures), etc.

Maybe mod order is messed up. I use Vortex now(because it actually shows what conflicts with what), so I might have messed up mod dependencies when I updated MNC.

Any ideas?

Vortex installs mods the same way as Nexus Mod Manager, which means that when you want to install a mod update, you have to re-install pretty much all of them in the same order again.
Take the time, learn MO2, it does a far better job and is far less likely to have things break when updating mods.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

new follower?

any with a standalone custom skeleton?

XPMSE

SOS esp for XPMSE (the one XMPSE installs if SOS is installed)

FNIS

MNC

ABC (doesn't have a plugin of course)

How could I miss that ?

Seems to be working! Thank you very much! :)

17 minutes ago, Rockat said:

Vortex installs mods the same way as Nexus Mod Manager, which means that when you want to install a mod update, you have to re-install pretty much all of them in the same order again.
Take the time, learn MO2, it does a far better job and is far less likely to have things break when updating mods.

Thanks. I'll try that too!

4 minutes ago, MrChuu said:

Seems to be working! Thank you very much!

WHAT! Awesome! ?

Now I have to try that too ?

It was just an idea after I messed up my game with a follower I added later (with custom skeleton, added at the end of my LO), but was to lazy to try what happens if I do that posted LO tactic (I only removed that follower, which solved the problem) ?

58 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

WHAT! Awesome! ?

Now I have to try that too ?

It was just an idea after I messed up my game with a follower I added later (with custom skeleton, added at the end of my LO), but was to lazy to try what happens if I do that posted LO tactic (I only removed that follower, which solved the problem) ?

That's... kinda awkward xD

But good luck anyway !

4 minutes ago, MrChuu said:

That's... kinda awkward xD

But good luck anyway !

Just too much experiments and not enough time.

Custom followers with own skeleton can also cause a FPS drop (not all do), so if I would have made that LO test, I would have also had to test if that follower drops FPS (not all do).

I miss the tech knowledge, but do a lot of experiments => gives working solutions and theoretically working solutions.

OKAY OKAY! Awkward ?

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Just too much experiments and not enough time.

Custom followers with own skeleton can also cause a FPS drop (not all do), so if I would have made that LO test, I would have also had to test if that follower drops FPS (not all do).

I miss the tech knowledge, but do a lot of experiments => gives working solutions and theoretically working solutions.

OKAY OKAY! Awkward ?

Great intel. I have had this problem many times and always forget to check skeleton. This reminder for some and news for others is much appreciated. GOOD BOY! TREAT!

7 minutes ago, GENKIYOTSUBA said:

is there a se version of this mod or do you mean the one by piffy ? if the piffy one is the one I need how do I get the animations to star theyre all loaded properly and registered but I cant get the sex  itself to   start 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5464-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

6 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

I have had this problem many times and always forget to check skeleton.

?

Best way to check if your odd custom follower causes the lag is to tell her to wait and then check FPS while staying close to her and after that run a few units away.

If FPS recovers a few units away and drops again if closing in, you know you have one of those followers.

FPS drop is usually 10-35 and gets worse over time (you won't miss that lag)

Usual suspects are followers that are very small/small or have unique additions to the skeleton, like some faerie followers out there and some asian wifus. Some have am own skeleton instead of just being reduced in size.

I wonder if there is a work around (like exchanging skeleton and just reduce size), but my simple approach might just mess them up behind recognition ^^

(btw NMM is still community supported and has a GIThub page with regular updates ?, I had to drop that here, can't help myself)

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

?

Best way to check if your odd custom follower causes the lag is to tell her to wait and then check FPS while staying close to her and after that run a few units away.

If FPS recovers a few units away and drops again if closing in, you know you have one of those followers.

FPS drop is usually 10-35 and gets worse over time (you won't miss that lag)

Usual suspects are followers that are very small/small or have unique additions to the skeleton, like some faerie followers out there and some asian wifus. Some have am own skeleton instead of just being reduced in size.

I wonder if there is a work around (like exchanging skeleton and just reduce size), but my simple approach might just mess them up behind recognition ^^

(btw NMM is still community supported and has a GIThub page with regular updates ?, I had to drop that here, can't help myself)

Good topic, thank you. As far as I know the only reasons a follower needs a custom skeleton is to accent a different body size or shape and if the author wanted to use different armor/clothes/skeleton attachments like tails or ears or...I always go file hunting and swap out the skeletons with my common use skele. Anything that doesn't fit right or look right gets edited or trashed entirely. I don't have time for all that custom follower skeleton stuff. Mumble...FNIS...grumble...WryeBash...mumble...oh look grey face...

edit: You do not have to reduce size unless you are attempting a certian look...narrower shoulders, longer neck...stuff like that. The size as in stature or height is handled by the scale function in the engine and game files. If you want them smaller or taller you enter console, select the npc and "setscale x" x = 1 in most npc's unless they have been mod changed previously. you have to experiment a bit. I have no children in my game because of this. I have modded all children to teen or adult size to spare quests and yet HAVE NO LITTLE ONES to traumatize with my broken game. Just don't talk to them too much, they sound a little weak for younger adults...

3 hours ago, AnotherSimmer said:

Is it safe to uninstall the 'Horse' folder in the overwrite -> actors folder? I believe it stops my horse animations from 'Horses Revamped' from working. I don't want to have sex with horses anyways, so I'd rather just have smoother riding animations.

If you are using mod organizer just "hide" it. it should be okay if you do not expect anatomically correctly functional horses. ( that was a mouthful.) Someone will yell if I am wrong. If so, just un-hide the file.

Hmm, Im confusion.

TBH Ive always had this issue with this mod, ever since its first release, none of the creatures actually equip a shlong/swap models during or before animation.

No matter how low I set the arousal threshold.

Ive installed all the mods correctly and checked the troubleshoot list but I just cant get it to work, I usually change the filenames so the normal model is already the shlong version, but id also like to get to the bottom of this.

PS; new game, new installation.

Edit: Nevermind it works now, sheesh, I should have checked the files inside the zip, I use Wrye Bash for my mods and it only gave me issues with animation packs, turns out it never extracted the creatures.d folder.