MadMansGun

More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

skeleton mismatch, something is overriding/replacing your skeleton.

How i can resolve this?i need ti reinstall MNC?

27 minutes ago, kamenlollo said:

How i can resolve this?i need ti reinstall MNC?

Find out what mod is over riding MNC. You may need to re-install MNC if you are not using a mod manager. Something is replacing/ has replaced the correct files.

Load order maybe?

39 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Is this a mod concept? You are working on a new mod! YAY! I may pass on this one though, I am not sure Foos Roh Dah will have an effect on Apocalypse Ponies...Maybe for the guys at Sands Of Time...Well, you do what you want I guess.

I just updated (or rather uninstalled the old and installed the new, with the same mod and plugin priority numbers) from an older version of MNC to the current one and now the Deer penis has no texture.

I tried to find the entry for Deer in the list of the MCM, but there is no entry. I have entries for "Elk", "Reindeer", "White Stag" and "Vale Deer", but not for just plain "Deer". I'm not sure if that is normal or the root of the problem.

I already tried re-downloading and re-installing MNC and re-registering all mods in Creature Framework's MCM, but the issue persists.

As I said, the new version is sitting in exactly the same place in the load orders as the old version, which worked without a hitch.

Any idea what might be wrong?

Any chance you can post an older version or point me in the right direction I am looking for v12_07 and i cant seem to find it anywere

2 minutes ago, frostsilk said:

I am looking for v12_07

why? are the wisp mothers fucking up more?

no i am trying out a mod-list with wabbajack for the first time and it is asking for that version of it. I would have just looked around for it but my searches dont bring me anything. I'm not sure your stance on that sort of thing so if its too much trouble don't worry about it. but if its not a hassle I would very much appreciate it.

57 minutes ago, frostsilk said:

no i am trying out a mod-list with wabbajack for the first time and it is asking for that version of it. I would have just looked around for it but my searches dont bring me anything. I'm not sure your stance on that sort of thing so if its too much trouble don't worry about it. but if its not a hassle I would very much appreciate it.

can't you just rename the 7zip to make it shut up?

good point i can give that a shot. I am not a mod maker by any means so i wasn't sure if there was some complex coding stuff that went into this. I will try that sorry to bother you. I really enjoy the work you do with these mods thanks :)

no looks like that doesn't work. Ah well i will keep looking around. thanks for your time

Funny, I have a whole crap ton of v11 iterations. The v12's I have jump from v1201 to v1204 to the last one, to the one I just downloaded. v1207 is not in my archives...hmm. I have got to throw some stuff out...No help here.

Anyone have the old version? MoreNastyCritters_v12_07.7z? Trying to get a wabbajack modlist working 

Funny, I have a whole crap ton of v11 iterations. The v12's I have jump from v1201 to v1204 to the last one, to the one I just downloaded. v1207 is not in my archives...hmm. I have got to throw some stuff out...No help here.

15 minutes ago, King_MIdas_II said:

do you load the ABC or MNC files first?

depends on the situation, but normally MNC first.

hey if i want to make a creature race from a mod (goblin to use riekling animations) to be valid for mnc how should i go about doing that i already added a erect mesh 
thank you 

5 hours ago, rickyking01 said:

hey if i want to make a creature race from a mod (goblin to use riekling animations) to be valid for mnc how should i go about doing that i already added a erect mesh 
thank you 

first make sure that it's not already in, the script does not "refresh" itself, therefore the version stuck in your save files may be older than dirt:

8. use a save editor to remove these scripts/script instances from your save file:
(note: not all save tools are the same and i don't know which one works best)
MoreNastyCrittersFactory
MoreNastyCrittersAlias

10. you will need to Rebuild the Animation Registry, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
click on the "Disable All" button.
click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
click on "Reload JSON".
click on "Enable All".
click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.