More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

58 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Hi  @MadMansGun

Reveal hidden contents

864772919_HellhoundDick.jpg.d5d7220932529d464cf8fe0cedab7dc7.jpg

Hi i get this hellhound dick ....my wolfs/dogs work so.....it looks like missing textures?

Iggy, if you use a mod manager look to see what is over riding the textures of MNC. If you do not use a mod manager you may need to re-install MNC paying close attention to the instructions provided. It looks to me like you use a body mod that provides altered creature texture or SOS creature textures, Maybe the All-in-one animated that is very nice but not updated now? If you use the All-In-One you will need to reinstall that and DO NOT CHOOSE THE CREATURE TEXTURES. After installing it you will need to check for the files in the mod folder. Anything that affects or replaces MNC texture/mesh file should be hidden or deleted so they will not be found by the game. I have had the files get used by Mod Organizer if they are not hidden or deleted.

3 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Hi i get this hellhound dick ....my wolfs/dogs work so.....it looks like missing textures?

Do you have Baddog's SIC Addon installed?

Needs a patch for MNC SLAL to prevent some canines have pink dicks.

You find the patch in the BDIC topic (or on my blog for the lazy user ^^)

15 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Do you have Baddog's SIC Addon installed?

Needs a patch for MNC SLAL to prevent some canines have pink dicks.

You find the patch in the BDIC topic (or on my blog for the lazy user ^^)

No SIC addon........but maybe i havent installed ABC correct (had to do it manually)

3 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

No SIC addon........but maybe i havent installed ABC correct (had to do it manually)

yikes! ?

Just make sure ABC overwrites everything else.

I use newest ABC atm and my dogs/wolfs have dick textures.

Why do you had to install ABC manually?

The ABC FOMOD works with NMM atm.

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

yikes! ?

Just make sure ABC overwrites everything else.

I use newest ABC atm and my dogs/wolfs have dick textures.

Why do you had to install ABC manually?

The ABC FOMOD works with NMM atm.

Spoiler

1132670361_2020-04-29(2).png.48875825d4468e2fd01a7dda4971ef0e.png

Because of this problem,,,,,cant reinstall and dont dare to edit the XML log file, if i could that i  would be able to reinstall with NMM

Spoiler

Do Hellhound use the same textures as Huskys?

3 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Because of this problem,,,,,cant reinstall and dont dare to edit the XML log file, if i could that i  would be able to reinstall

uh oh, I remember you wrote me that one.

Hoped you found a solution already.

I highly recommend to make a fresh NMM install.

Guess you know that already.

With those errors you can never be sure what exactly messes up you game ?

On 5/24/2020 at 4:19 PM, netruss1964 said:

Iggy, if you use a mod manager look to see what is over riding the textures of MNC. If you do not use a mod manager you may need to re-install MNC paying close attention to the instructions provided. It looks to me like you use a body mod that provides altered creature texture or SOS creature textures, Maybe the All-in-one animated that is very nice but not updated now? If you use the All-In-One you will need to reinstall that and DO NOT CHOOSE THE CREATURE TEXTURES. After installing it you will need to check for the files in the mod folder. Anything that affects or replaces MNC texture/mesh file should be hidden or deleted so they will not be found by the game. I have had the files get used by Mod Organizer if they are not hidden or deleted.

thanx for reply

AIO was the problem at first.......

6 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

I see. I use AIO and had to hide files after last update of MNC. They used an older version of ABC in that I believe. Looked like what happened to me. Good luck.

it's more like a knockoff Beast HDT, the penis don't even move.

27 minutes ago, kamenlollo said:

How i can resolve this?i need ti reinstall MNC?

Find out what mod is over riding MNC. You may need to re-install MNC if you are not using a mod manager. Something is replacing/ has replaced the correct files.

Load order maybe?

I just updated (or rather uninstalled the old and installed the new, with the same mod and plugin priority numbers) from an older version of MNC to the current one and now the Deer penis has no texture.

I tried to find the entry for Deer in the list of the MCM, but there is no entry. I have entries for "Elk", "Reindeer", "White Stag" and "Vale Deer", but not for just plain "Deer". I'm not sure if that is normal or the root of the problem.

I already tried re-downloading and re-installing MNC and re-registering all mods in Creature Framework's MCM, but the issue persists.

As I said, the new version is sitting in exactly the same place in the load orders as the old version, which worked without a hitch.

Any idea what might be wrong?

no i am trying out a mod-list with wabbajack for the first time and it is asking for that version of it. I would have just looked around for it but my searches dont bring me anything. I'm not sure your stance on that sort of thing so if its too much trouble don't worry about it. but if its not a hassle I would very much appreciate it.