More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

12 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Is there a way to get hentai creature Boar with rider in new version? In old MNC version spawn riekling chef will spawn riekling with a boar but in new version there is no boar anymore.

just keep spawning the boars.

I think there's something wrong with the Dwemer version of Meeko Reborn patch. Every time I approach Meeko's shack, or spawn him with the console, my game CTDs.

Dwemer Meeko without the patch runs fine. I've also tested other versions of the patch (only version I haven't had the time to test is the Dawnguard one) and they all run fine too.

Just wanted to say thanks to MadMansGun for not only this mod, but for constantly providing support to people.  Nearly everytime I have a "why doesn't this work question" I search by topic before I ask and 9/10 times MadMansGun has already answered the question and provided direction.  You da best!

MadMansGun

Hi im playing this mod

I have two animations both "MNC LeitoCanine MFC" in SL animation editor the Male have position 1, Female position 2,  Creature 3...!!

The result is that the Male position playing Female animations Female playing Male animations in this threesome .......how can i correct this?

yours

45 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

the male was setup as actor 1 in that animation, so hit the male with matchmaker first, then the female, then the canine.

.....or you could swap the file names for those animations.

when mnc was made there was no set rule that the females had to be actor 1, that became a thing later on.

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

"the male was setup as actor 1 in that animation, so hit the male with matchmaker first, then the female, then the canine."

.".or you could swap the file names for those animations."

MadMansGun

I dont have match maker and maybe you mean hit female first....... right? but what/how should that help? Would the animation positions stay after using match maker?

How do i do this ? How can i swab this file name?

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the male was setup as actor 1 in that animation, so hit the male with matchmaker first, then the female, then the canine.

.....or you could swap the file names for those animations.

when mnc was made there was no set rule that the females had to be actor 1, that became a thing later on.

Thanx for reply

but how to do it? How to swab file name....... rename the HKX?

Ups double post

Is anyone using Sexlab Aroused eXtended (SLAX) or Bakafactory's SLAroused version instead of SLARedux?  Everything seems to be working after I installed SLAX over top of Redux, but just wondering if anyone has any experience with them as alternatives/improvements to SLARedux.

2 hours ago, tsnootch said:

Is anyone using Sexlab Aroused eXtended (SLAX) or Bakafactory's SLAroused version instead of SLARedux?  Everything seems to be working after I installed SLAX over top of Redux, but just wondering if anyone has any experience with them as alternatives/improvements to SLARedux.

Offtopic but:

Sexlab Aroused eXtended (SLAX) replaces SLARedex completly, so you dont need that anymore. 
I use it for some time now, did not notice any changes in good or bad (but I also swapped to a new PC, so hard to tell performance stuff anyway)

19 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

hat's the idea, you just need to turn a 1 into a 2, and a 2 into a 1.

MadMansGun

One more time for the stupid me i did change that and it worked...yes

But now when i see your response i have to have it again: Do i change the word MFC to FMC?...?

Another thing is that i have three MNC Leito MFC threesomes in my game but can only find the non-consensual HKX one

Im fucking confused....yes and a bonehead yes

12 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Do i change the word MFC to FMC?...?

no.

12 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Another thing is that i have three MNC Leito MFC threesomes in my game but can only find the non-consensual HKX one

the animation names are:

file name---------------------------------in game name

MNC_leitoCaninemfc1_a#_s#------------(Canine) LeitoCanineMFC

MNC_leitoCaninemfc2_a#_s#------------(Canine) LeitoCanineMFC2

MNC_leitoCaninencboundmfc_a#_s#----(Canine) LeitoCanine NonCon

51 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

no.

the animation names are:

51 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

no.

the animation names are:

Yes i have them in my game.....but i cant seem to find the the HKX s for these two

"MNC_leitoCaninemfc1_a#_s#------------(Canine) LeitoCanineMFC

MNC_leitoCaninemfc2_a#_s#------------(Canine) LeitoCanineMFC2"

I have changed the nonconsensual one and it works.......

Found them!!! via fnis list

Sorry for all the hassle

17 minutes ago, JahReit said:

New thing for me,  CF line 1414 removearmors can't remember the last part.  This pops up on my screen every few minutes.  Doesn't seen to affect the game, just wondering why it started showing up.

use v12_06A to remove that.

(also it's just telling you that a creature mesh has been unequipped)

Hey. 

when running LOOT I always had the problem of TOO BIG INSECTS (Chaurus, Ashhopper, Spider) in Sex Animations 
So everytime I run LOOT I have to manually change the LO. 

I have little knowlegde yet of Conflicts in the ESP Load Order. 
So I wanted to draw attention to this topic so we can maybe change the LOOT Masterlist (I got a headache reading the tutorial...)

But before I wanted to check back and maybe together create a MNC Master List Including all MNC connecte mods for MOD ORGANIZER LEFT )INSTALL) AND RIGHT PANE (ESP)

Remaining Questions:
ABC is missing in this list because it seems to be pandorras box still and I dont want to touch it. 
But if somebody wants to point out where it belongs, please go on (I suspect at the lower end in both lists).
I also would like to know if the Creature SOS ABC patch is required when using MNC? 

Issue: mainly XPMSE and MNC have to switch places for the size issues to go. Not sure if EstrusChaurus and Spider have anything to do with it, tho.

Lower loads last              RIGHT PANE (ESPs)

WORKING LO (manually)   Bugged LO (LOOT)  
    CreatureFramework.esm x CreatureFramework.esm  
    SOSRaceMenu.esp x SOSRaceMenu.esp  
    Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp x Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
    Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp x Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
    EstrusChaurus.esp   MoreNastyCritters.esp  
    EstrusSpider.esp   EstrusChaurus.esp  
    XPMSE.esp   EstrusSpider.esp  
    MoreNastyCritters.esp   XPMSE.esp  
    BDIC.esp x BDIC.esp  
    HentaiCreatures.esp x HentaiCreatures.esp  
    Animal_SOS.esp x Animal_SOS.esp  

Lower is overwritten LEFT PANE      
    OVERWRITE ORDER (no known issues)      
  1 XPMSE      
  2 Immersive Creatures      
  3 Bad Dog 3.0      
  4 Bad Dog Canine      
  5 Beast HDT Bad Dogs IC 1.1.1      
  6 More Nasty Critters (MAIN)      
  7 Hentai Creatures      
  8 Beast HDT for MNC       
  9 Estrus Spider      
  10 Estrus Chaurus      
  11 Sky UI      
  12 SkyUIlib      
  13 Animal SOS      
1 hour ago, Sucker343 said:

a little help. a horse mod C5Kev's Hermaeus Mora Tomes not equipping its dong.

i don't see anything setup in that mod to even equip a penis, it's not using a stock horse body for MNC to control, or have a CF json file to equip a aroused mesh to a non-stock body.

there are no penis meshes to be found in the mod at all, or any scripting commands of any kind to add one.