More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

33 minutes ago, chloepricelis said:

The wolf "Mnc Rescaled Mesh" is for the legacy wolf penis? Page 6 Creature Framework. First glance, Billyy's Legacy wolf pack doesn't align in "Mnc Rescaled Mesh".

known problems:
the "Event OnUpdate()" command for my wolf rescale script is not working so it's not bypassing "even actor heights", so for now i added the SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll made by h38fh2mf, i did add that NiOverride / NiStringExtraData thing to the wolves that everyone was suggesting but it's not doing jack shit for me, so if the legacy wolves suddenly become much bigger than they should be that's probably why.

use nifskope to delete the NiOverride or use tes5edit to remove the enchantment from the wolf armors.

(don't do both at the same time)

None of the Dwemer bots animations seem to be working for me.  Using Defeat, I will get knocked down as usual during a fight and then the bots will just wander off without any form of assault.  I do have animations installed, enabled and registered (and I've disabled, rebuilt the registry and then re-enabled and rebuilt) but nothing seems to be working.

12 minutes ago, chloepricelis said:

When I dismiss Hentai Ice Wraith their ashes remain.
When I dismiss Hentai Dwarven Spider they are not disappeared and problem is on dismiss it explode resulting in a mess; all objects fly everywhere.

that's due to the game killing them on despawn

6 minutes ago, docsteel said:

None of the Dwemer bots animations seem to be working for me.  Using Defeat, I will get knocked down as usual during a fight and then the bots will just wander off without any form of assault.  I do have animations installed, enabled and registered (and I've disabled, rebuilt the registry and then re-enabled and rebuilt) but nothing seems to be working.

that's a SLDefeat problem, there should be a setting somewhere in it's MCM to make it reevaluate what it considers a valid race.

27 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that's a SLDefeat problem, there should be a setting somewhere in it's MCM to make it reevaluate what it considers a valid race.

I thought so too but I have all creatures enabled under the Defeat menu as well.  I know I had it working before in a previous install.  Very confusing.

3 minutes ago, docsteel said:

I thought so too but I have all creatures enabled under the Defeat menu as well.  I know I had it working before in a previous install.  Very confusing.

Your Defeat probably was not reconfigured after SLAL registration. In that case reconfigure Defeat always afterward.

Defeat MCM: Reconfigure Defeat.

36 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that's due to the game killing them on despawn

Is there some way that Ice Wraith or Dwarven Spider be "disable" then "markfordelete" on dismiss?

2 hours ago, chloepricelis said:

Is there some way that Ice Wraith or Dwarven Spider be "disable" then "markfordelete" on dismiss?

no not really, that's just how skyrim's summon system works.

the only way to "fix" it is to make them completely unkillable.

2 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Any reason why Mihail Undead Werewolves are not in the v12 compatibility archive?

it was never in the kit, i did not make that one, and the one who did uploaded it themselves as it's own thing.

.....but it would make sense to add it.

2 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Guess, they dont wrk anymore, least for me it doesn swap over, tried re-register in CF.

don't know, Undead Werewolves may have been updated so something.

Question:

Is there a way that ensures that I will never again have hares, elks, rabbits and stuff like that in my animations? 

I mean like selecting individual types of creatures and somehow disable them, so that also no mod will select them?

For example I want Naked Dungeons and Sexlab Aroused Creatures to stop selecting foxes, hares, rabbits elks as animals for sex scenes.

Will it be enough to just deactivate them in Creature Framework? I see only rabbits there for example but not hares.

In general I have big trouble to see which mods adds which animals, hehe. 

But yeah, the main question above remains.

I am thinking about just deleting all the animation files for them from all SLAL packs, but that is so much work and it wont prevent the mods from call the creatures. 

50 minutes ago, Nymra said:

For example I want Naked Dungeons and Sexlab Aroused Creatures to stop selecting foxes, hares, rabbits elks as animals for sex scenes.

can't be easier:

Don't activate them during SLAL animation registration (needs to be done on every new game)

or alternative:

deactivate them in SLF animations (and save the SLF settings for later use)

if the animations are not registered or activated no mod will/can choose them while searching for an animation to play

20 minutes ago, damnvox said:

im trying to force scenes on my character but it isnt working. I keep running into a flamer cave and nothing happens when my character is defeated

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

+ click on things in SL Defeat's MCM

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

it depends on what you have installed.

if you have the "ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion.7z" installed you should avoid the spider fix.

if you don't have the "ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion.7z" then you should get the spider fix.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

if you don't have the "ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion.7z" then you should get the spider fix.

I... I think, I'm even nearly sure, that I don't have the experimentalSLFtoSLALcreaturesConversation.

Means I did it right and got myself a well deserved spider fix ?

Now I shall not forget what you just wrote ?