More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

9 minutes ago, lafourminoir said:

any can help me on one boring thing ? ^^ i have try one race mod but the mod have Added 2 new animations . run and sprint  . but i dont know the original name of the animations for replace it . litle help for retrive tis default name animations for replace please ?

unless your talking about "Slightly Less Crappy Werewolf Animations" i can't help you.

What would it entail if I wished to upscale the dicks of certain creatures? How many different tools would I need to do so? So far I found outfit studio can actually modify the NIFs of creatures, but I'd imagine just haphazardly editing parts of creatures like that would cause the weighting or the animation project to go haywire,

Is there a way to do this quickly and safely?

43 minutes ago, jwells said:

What would it entail if I wished to upscale the dicks of certain creatures? How many different tools would I need to do so? So far I found outfit studio can actually modify the NIFs of creatures, but I'd imagine just haphazardly editing parts of creatures like that would cause the weighting or the animation project to go haywire,

Is there a way to do this quickly and safely?

depends on the penis, if ABC based/enabled you could try rescaleing the penis nodes in the skeleton, if not then just rescale the penis mesh itself.

(both ways use NifSkope)

16 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

depends on the penis, if ABC based/enabled you could try rescaleing the penis nodes in the skeleton, if not then just rescale the penis mesh itself.

(both ways use NifSkope)

Unfortunately the second method (as I am not using ABC) seems to break the animation, leaving the beast's penis floating above the scene during an animation. Perhaps I am missing something in NifSkope?

EDIT-

Found the issue, XP32 was higher on my MO list, overriding MNC's customized skeletons. My own ineptitude aside, thanks a ton for the help!

Hey MMG, about the "Experimental SexLabCreaturesV1-62 To SLAL Conversion" patch, does this do what I think it does? Allow us to reclaim those precious 51 creature animation slots taken up by the garbage default CF animations? Is using it any more complicated than letting it overwrite SL's scripts, then rebuilding the anim registry? And is this old fix included in those changes, or even still needed?

43 minutes ago, Vauria said:

Hey MMG, about the "Experimental SexLabCreaturesV1-62 To SLAL Conversion" patch, does this do what I think it does? Allow us to reclaim those precious 51 creature animation slots taken up by the garbage default CF animations?

yes.

44 minutes ago, Vauria said:

Is using it any more complicated than letting it overwrite SL's scripts, then rebuilding the anim registry?

not as far as i know, but it's not fully tested.

45 minutes ago, Vauria said:

And is this old fix included in those changes, or even still needed?

not needed anymore.

2 hours ago, cbvbadlarry said:

so im not sure whats causing it but for a while now all the horses in my game have been female. tried using creature frameworks pupeteer to force one to male but it still has the female mesh any idea whats going on or how i can get male horses again?

one of the horse mods/patches is known to do that for some unknown reason.

16 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

one of the horse mods/patches is known to do that for some unknown reason.

i guess its the convenient horses patch, ill see what happens when i remove it, thanks for helping me narrow it down a bit i wasnt even sure it was related to your mod.

EDIT: seems it makes old saves  ctd when i try to enter a cell with horses ive already encountered and new saves have generic convenient horses meshes, oh well guess ill deal with mono gendered horses for now.

27 minutes ago, cbvbadlarry said:

EDIT: seems it makes old saves  ctd when i try to enter a cell with horses ive already encountered and new saves have generic convenient horses meshes, oh well guess ill deal with mono gendered horses for now.

or use the "sexchange" console command on them.

On 3/30/2019 at 6:24 PM, MadMansGun said:

convenient horses has some sort of texture based animation event inside it's meshes that is used to remove the horse's mane when armors are equipped, the patch adds the adult bits onto these meshes, it also adds a aroused mesh for a horse named "Serana".

Just want to understand the statement "adds a aroused mesh for a horse named "Serana"" which implies only 1 of the Convenient Horses can be hard.  I'm currently trying to fix the problem where the horses my followers ride don't get hard during sex animations (only 15 followers can get a horse, and I haven't tried them all).  I've tested with the patch in FOMODbyCGI_ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv12.7Z as well as the patch in ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv12.7z (my understanding is this is actually the same patch just packaged differently but tried anyway) as well as with no patch, and in all cases, my follower's horses don't get hard during SL animations.  The other horses do get visibly hard as expected.  To be clear, the Convenient Horse Cocks are always visible (but it stays retracted), however, when in an SL animation, the collisions are clearly visible a fare distance from the retracted penis, as if the cock is actually hard, but invisible.  Thanks for any help fixing this you can provide!

2 hours ago, MalicoVuckovic said:

Just want to understand the statement "adds a aroused mesh for a horse named "Serana"" which implies only 1 of the Convenient Horses can be hard.  I'm currently trying to fix the problem where the horses my followers ride don't get hard during sex animations (only 15 followers can get a horse, and I haven't tried them all).  I've tested with the patch in FOMODbyCGI_ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv12.7Z as well as the patch in ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv12.7z (my understanding is this is actually the same patch just packaged differently but tried anyway) as well as with no patch, and in all cases, my follower's horses don't get hard during SL animations.  All other horses do get hard as expected, including the one I bought in Whiterun and the extra horses from SL More Creatures.  Thanks for the help.

they should all get hard, so i don't know whats going on there.

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

motherfucking horse mods

4 hours ago, MalicoVuckovic said:

I'm currently trying to fix the problem where the horses my followers ride don't get hard during sex animations (only 15 followers can get a horse, and I haven't tried them all).

Try the brown horse (I *think* it is the Windhelm one).  I use convenient horses and that is the only follower horse colour that get its "equipment", but I don't remember if it is from editing I did with the mod or the compatibility patch.  All saddles do work, but the horse itself needs to be brown.

I seem to recall the issue being that convenient horses only really has one "base" horse for followers (the brown one) and does some swapping shenanigans for the other colours.  The actual player horse should hopefully work fine with the patch.

12 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Try the brown horse (I *think* it is the Windhelm one).  I use convenient horses and that is the only follower horse colour that get its "equipment", but I don't remember if it is from editing I did with the mod or the compatibility patch.  All saddles do work, but the horse itself needs to be brown.

I seem to recall the issue being that convenient horses only really has one "base" horse for followers (the brown one) and does some swapping shenanigans for the other colours.  The actual player horse should hopefully work fine with the patch.

Thanks, I'll try the brown CH horse as soon as I get a chance.  Yes, the PC horse works fine, as do all the others non Convenient Horses I've tried (like the ones from hentai creatures and SL more creatures).

4 hours ago, RaverLord Nito said:

Do you need HCOS for the animations or does this come with the same anims

MNC comes with (older) animations that are made by other people, HCOS comes with animations made by me.

On 10/19/2019 at 6:30 AM, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

Hi. I'm having an issue where Zombies - Mihail Monster (link below) always have flaccid penises, even during sex. I have the appropriate patch, but it's still not working. Not sure if this is relevant, but the creature they're based on (Draugr) get erections normally as they should.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91287

Any help?

Anyone?