More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

19 hours ago, btasqan said:

@MadMansGun

This isnt a big deal, but can you give the next mod compatibility kit a shorter name? Because of the long name and its numerous subfolders, windows might ignore some files for some people if skyrim isnt installed on the first or second level of the storage device.

Also, just fyi. The FOMOD doesnt automatically recognize the gray cowl of nocturna. Darkend and co were recognised automatically.

And thanks for making the MCK fomod now. Installing is so smooth and fast now. No more unzipping and zipping single kits.

you'll need to talk to CGI about that, he made/setup the fomod version.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

i cant believe what crap this version is. At horses, i got a cock inside the cock, a double cock with no cockend.  textures and meshes just do what they like to. dont tell me about wrong installation and this kind of stuff, i play with mnc since 6 years.

too bad, you have somehow fucked up the installation process, you most likely failed to uninstall the old version and it's SLNC files.

this time try reading the "READ IMMEDIATELY v9 to v12 upgrade procedure.txt" and then read the "SexLab & More Nasty Critters Install Guide"

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i cant believe what crap this version is. At horses, i got a cock inside the cock, a double cock with no cockend.  textures and meshes just do what they like to. dont tell me about wrong installation and this kind of stuff, i play with mnc since 6 years.

You probably changed something minor in your mod setup or your mod manager has issues with the latest compatibility patches. And also relax, we all try to help each other here, so jumping in with rage about something that has gone wrong isnt polite.

2 hours ago, btasqan said:

You probably changed something minor in your mod setup or your mod manager has issues with the latest compatibility patches. And also relax, we all try to help each other here, so jumping in with rage about something that has gone wrong isnt polite.

i dont use a mod manager.  and an older version should be in the sownload as long as the actual version does those things. ok i will kick the convenient horses compaboility patch.

16 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

i dont use a mod manager.  and an older version should be in the sownload as long as the actual version does those things. ok i will kick the convenient horses compaboility patch.

Wow, that is a hell of manual mod tracking you have to do if you dont use a mod manager. Doesnt surprise me that you have random issues. Anyway. If it is only the horses, then maybe check that you reregistered mods in CF-MCM menu. Also, depending on the animations you use, some might need Bakas ABC.

Consider using a mod manager, my first 4 months with Skyrim I avoided them, till I noticed that the danger is not to screw up your game when installing new mods, but rather when deleting your installed ones. Too often one may forget to get rid of some obsolete files, which ends up screwing up your game one day. But it is your choice.

2 hours ago, btasqan said:

BTW. The current convenient horses compatibility patch doesnt seem to be properly applied for unsaddled horses when using the FOMOD version. Saddles convenient horses are fine though.

i don't know why your having that problem, there should be no difference between unsaddled and saddled.

have you tried going to the Creature Framework MCM and clicking on "Re-register all mods"?

New Version V12RC11 sucks! ?

It bugs out some deer in my game! ?

After updating to RC11 and updating Crash fixes back to v12 some deer lost their fur and have mutated heads. ?

Great job AGAIN MadMansGun ?

shiatwagon was right after all ?

Here the damage report in pic's, and don't tell me that's from another mod, I know my way around ?

Spoiler

360867406_enb2019_10_1013_32_13_15.jpg.ec3560bc25197116f80a1c26a503f26c.jpg

451751479_enb2019_10_1013_37_33_32.jpg.b36e8578e6d4eb0d08d496af23fc1378.jpg

I will send you the costs for the veterinarian ??

12 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Can't fool ya,

Blaze69's tweak is just awesome.

Those deer just hit me by surprise lol (boy they are ugly, let's see what else will show up)

They can't fight and even a naked SLS suffering PC can win against them in a fist fight at lvl 9.

Yep feel pretty powerful now^^

So far no issues with MNC SLAL horses and crash fixes v12.

I was missing the crash fixes warning form v12 already lol

Hi all, bit new to this website and these mods so bear with me. When I have this installed through MO I get an error in FNIS saying that FNIS_MoreNastyCritters.htx is non compatible with Skyrim. I am using oldrim but I can't find anything that points me in the right direction for this, any help would be appreciated. 

15 hours ago, GearaBlue said:

Hi all, bit new to this website and these mods so bear with me. When I have this installed through MO I get an error in FNIS saying that FNIS_MoreNastyCritters.htx is non compatible with Skyrim. I am using oldrim but I can't find anything that points me in the right direction for this, any help would be appreciated. 

You downloaded the Skyrim SE version. Unless you're using the Skyrim SE FNIS?

7 hours ago, Rockat said:

You downloaded the Skyrim SE version. Unless you're using the Skyrim SE FNIS?

Not that I am aware of, it hasn't throne any errors about an SE version of FNIS, and if this is the SE version of MNC what version do I want for old skyrim? This one ?: 

18 minutes ago, GearaBlue said:

Not that I am aware of, it hasn't throne any errors about an SE version of FNIS, and if this is the SE version of MNC what version do I want for old skyrim? This one ?: 

Is this the version that you have?

And is it this message (using the Skyrim Special Edition version of FNIS)?: >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Or is this the message (using the Skyrim Special Edition of MNC)?: >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<

Edit: Glad I've got debug profiles in mod organiser.

13 hours ago, GearaBlue said:

Yep, that's the version on MNC I downloaded, and yea what I get is the second message.

Try re-downloading from the link. I honestly don't know what else could be wrong as that's the only way I've been able to replicate the error.

1 hour ago, GearaBlue said:

Unfortunately it did not fix creatures appearing as just an exclamation point in a red box, which I think means that I did installation wrong on my end. 

yea, that would be a super bad install.

Please excuse me if this has already been answered elsewhere. When I updated to the new 12RC12 and checked for conflicts in xEdit, I found an edit to a door in Breezehome which has me baffled.  It might have been there in previous versions, but it certainly is there in 12RC12. Alas, I have no idea why it is there.

Is there any ModCompatibilityKits for the SSE verson? Or would they work ok after being checked with NIF Optimizer? Looking at horse and dragon mods and want to be sure things will work ok. Doing a reinstall of the game agian >_< Not sure why but the game just went from working great to deciding over night that it didn't even want to open. So being a bit more paranoid this time lol

2 hours ago, Noctum28 said:

I have no idea why it is there.

nether do i, that should not be there at all.

2 hours ago, DeathLoop36 said:

Is using the Creature Framework that came along with v9 OK to use with v12?

no, it's badly outdated (also there is a better edited version floating around somewhere in SLDefeat's forum that i'm thinking about including).

41 minutes ago, ShodawCat13 said:

Is there any ModCompatibilityKits for the SSE verson? Or would they work ok after being checked with NIF Optimizer?

NIF Optimizer should work but there might be other problems to look out for (Eg: like different formids in SSE than SLE)