More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

2 minutes ago, GoldMembr said:

Would it cause any issues with the ASOS dogs HDT if i put that file back in to get the GermanShepard HDT back or is it not a good idea to use both at the same time?

if using asos you should use the ASOS xml file (i don't have it's name on me right now), because there skeletons don't quite have the same nodes in them.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

if using asos you should use the ASOS xml file (i don't have it's name on me right now), because there skeletons don't quite have the same nodes in them.

There is no specific dog xml so it must be using either hdtmaleWolf.xml or hdtmaleFox.xml either way the files are named differently so what do you think?

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

hdtmaleWolf.xml

Guess i'll just have to drop your hdtdog.xml back in and see if it's an issue for other ASOS supported dogs.

I upgraded to 12RC10 just to see it the Draugr and Dragon Priest balls tear apart with the newer version. Same thing balls split apart at the middle seam so i'm gonna just assume it's ASOS 1.6.1 newly added meshes for those creatures are broken since nobody else over there has said if it's an issue for anyone else.

I checked the ASOS 1.6.1 mammoth penis in nifscope and it indeed is looking for the old textures that were in till 12RC8 you removed and switched in 12RC10. Had purple mammoth penis like that other guy till i checked and put them back in since i upgraded too. I guess that's as far as he went with it dunno??

I have a problem with wolf being bigger than their normal size and causing all animations misaligned. Enable Sexlab actor scaling seem to scale them to normal size. But I'm looking for a more permanent fix because SL actor scaling cause random crash when starting SL animation. I already check Creature framework menu and wolf is use default MNC mesh not the old bigger version.  Anyone know how to fix this?

first pics is with SL scaling on, creature dick is perfect align. Second pics is SL scaling off

Spoiler

20191001031131_1.jpg.f6522657a50c246c201a1896886267f7.jpg

20190929024022_1.jpg.47e875d015a6c8fd12bb1545ffb297ef.jpg

6 hours ago, assassin394 said:

I have a problem with wolf being bigger than their normal size and causing all animations misaligned.

Is it possibly related to this?

On 5/27/2017 at 7:26 PM, MadMansGun said:

Other Notes:

when you select "MNC Rescaled Meshes" for the wolves in the CF it makes the wolves scaled 1.2 with the original wolf 37 degree angled dick, if not then they are scaled 1.0 with a 28 degree angled dick.

(if you have RaceMenu/NIOverride you may want to edit the SexLabNudeCreatures.esp to remove the object effect from the wolf armors or they may end up much bigger than 1.2)

------

Spoiler
On 9/24/2019 at 7:18 PM, Raven Mocker said:

Edit: It was Sanguine Debauchery + causing the issue. If you have SD+ install it AFTER MNC and its requirements. I had accidentally uninstalled a few things when I installed ABC and reinstalled in the wrong order.

I was having the same CTD on launch issue and ended up fixing it by disabling MNC, HCoS and ABC in Vortex, deleting Vortex's FNIS data and then manually deploying; After that I reenabled everything again, deleted the FNIS data a second time and redeployed. It seems that Vortex's FNIS routine bugs out when installing/enabling or uninstalling/disabling ABC. It was telling me it's symlinks had been deleted for the FNIS data when those symlinks were for files from ABC. When it asks you about deleted links just save the changes.

For those using other mod managers, all I can suggest is to make sure that ABC is properly fully uninstalled and then reinstall things in the correct order like Raven Mocker did.

Edit:
Disregard that last bit, Vortex was disabling the plugins in my load order without my knowledge; So what I was seeing as 'working' and 'not working' was incorrect. Seems now that I can't get MNC v12RC11 to work at all without getting the insta-CTD at launch. What's odd is that RC5, which I'm upgrading from, works fine with all the same mods that RC11 seems to be crashing with. Was anything added since RC5 that would cause mod conflicts that might crash the game at launch like that?

Edit 2:
So I found the actual cause of the crash once I reinstalled MNC. I had forgotten that I'd modified the .esp file. Wrye Bash complained that the masters were out of order, specifically that Dawnguard and Dragonborn were reversed. So naturally I tried to fix that by editing the masters in Wrye Bash, which once I tried a second time after reinstalling a fresh .esp made my game crash again. So now I know not to mess with the masters on MNC. Idk how much effort it would take for you to fix that as the mod author, but unless you have a reason for them being backwards I'd suggest sorting that out when you have the time.

Btw, I see that RC6 had a change to the horse skeleton. Did that prove helpful in eliminating the random CTDs it was causing?

1 hour ago, Drift91 said:

Is it possibly related to this?

------

Hide contents

I was having the same CTD on launch issue and ended up fixing it by disabling MNC, HCoS and ABC in Vortex, deleting Vortex's FNIS data and then manually deploying; After that I reenabled everything again, deleted the FNIS data a second time and redeployed. It seems that Vortex's FNIS routine bugs out when installing/enabling or uninstalling/disabling ABC. It was telling me it's symlinks had been deleted for the FNIS data when those symlinks were for files from ABC. When it asks you about deleted links just save the changes.

For those using other mod managers, all I can suggest is to make sure that ABC is properly fully uninstalled and then reinstall things in the correct order like Raven Mocker did.

Edit:
Disregard that last bit, Vortex was disabling the plugins in my load order without my knowledge; So what I was seeing as 'working' and 'not working' was incorrect. Seems now that I can't get MNC v12RC11 to work at all without getting the insta-CTD at launch. What's odd is that RC5, which I'm upgrading from, works fine with all the same mods that RC11 seems to be crashing with. Was anything added since RC5 that would cause mod conflicts that might crash the game at launch like that?

Edit 2:
So I found the actual cause of the crash once I reinstalled MNC. I had forgotten that I'd modified the .esp file. Wrye Bash complained that the masters were out of order, specifically that Dawnguard and Dragonborn were reversed. So naturally I tried to fix that by editing the masters in Wrye Bash, which once I tried a second time after reinstalling a fresh .esp made my game crash again. So now I know not to mess with the masters on MNC. Idk how much effort it would take for you to fix that as the mod author, but unless you have a reason for them being backwards I'd suggest sorting that out when you have the time.

Btw, I see that RC6 had a change to the horse skeleton. Did that prove helpful in eliminating the random CTDs it was causing?

Probably. But I'm use default MNC mesh and not MNC Rescaled Meshes.

8 hours ago, assassin394 said:

I have a problem with wolf being bigger than their normal size and causing all animations misaligned. Enable Sexlab actor scaling seem to scale them to normal size. But I'm looking for a more permanent fix because SL actor scaling cause random crash when starting SL animation. I already check Creature framework menu and wolf is use default MNC mesh not the old bigger version.  Anyone know how to fix this?

first pics is with SL scaling on, creature dick is perfect align. Second pics is SL scaling off

Reveal hidden contents

20191001031131_1.jpg.f6522657a50c246c201a1896886267f7.jpg

20190929024022_1.jpg.47e875d015a6c8fd12bb1545ffb297ef.jpg

If you have untamed installed, I had that cause the scaling issue; it has to be before MNC in the load order or it overwrites MNC's scaling.

On 9/8/2019 at 5:08 PM, Nossoloke said:

I've noticed that some of the hentai creatures aren't working with all the animations for the type of creature. Bears aren't working with nearly half the animations I have and none of the dwarven creatures are working with any animations. There may be more, but I haven't checked all of them. The animations work fine with normal creatures, so I don't know what's up with the hentai creature summons.

Never heard, is there a fix for this? Just discovered that Hentai dragons are only working with about half the animations I have...

I've given up. I'd rather install this by its lonesome than try to use Devious Devices and SD+. I've spent almost two weeks deleting Skyrim and starting with a fresh install, deleting everything and re-downloading EVERY mod I have to install everything bit by bit to try and fix it to no avail. 

1 hour ago, Shade115 said:

Quick question, is there any particular reason there isn't a new mesh replacer for True Wolves of Skyrim? It got a new version earlier this year that actually changed a lot of things up (namely the head).

because i was not aware that it got updated.

V12 RC10 and earlier versions of MNC work fine for me, but this new V12RC11 causes all the people and horses in the game to be stuck in t-pose and makes all the wolves white !s in red diamonds. Is it because of some inherent flaw in my mods setup I'm not seeing, or is RC11 just not ready for full use?

5 hours ago, Emelex said:

V12 RC10 and earlier versions of MNC work fine for me, but this new V12RC11 causes all the people and horses in the game to be stuck in t-pose and makes all the wolves white !s in red diamonds. Is it because of some inherent flaw in my mods setup I'm not seeing, or is RC11 just not ready for full use?

sounds like it did not get installed right.

@MadMansGun

This isnt a big deal, but can you give the next mod compatibility kit a shorter name? Because of the long name and its numerous subfolders, windows might ignore some files for some people if skyrim isnt installed on the first or second level of the storage device.

Also, just fyi. The FOMOD doesnt automatically recognize the gray cowl of nocturna. Darkend and co were recognised automatically.

And thanks for making the MCK fomod now. Installing is so smooth and fast now. No more unzipping and zipping single kits.