More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Is there any way i can please get a download from author or someone that still has a copy to MoreNastyCritters & HentaiCreatures v10.4F That is the version i need for the All in One body i'm using so some help with a download for that version would be great great help. Older versions are not up in the download section. Good luck with your mom as well.

17 hours ago, sidfu said:

question on the skytest mod. i know how to do coomp for it all but for the factions. im confused on how to do thefactions for it

click and drag from left to right in tes5edit.

2 hours ago, GoldMembr said:

Is there any way i can please get a download from author or someone that still has a copy to MoreNastyCritters & HentaiCreatures v10.4F That is the version i need for the All in One body i'm using so some help with a download for that version would be great great help. Older versions are not up in the download section. Good luck with your mom as well.

maybe on the google drive (the top download link)

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

click and drag from left to right in tes5edit.

maybe on the google drive (the top download link)

The only thing i can find searching up there is my question and this main thread. Please if you know somewhere there is a link would be a great help i'm stuck using the old 9.3 till i can get a copy of MNC SLAL v10.4f and Hentai Creatures 10.4f

51 minutes ago, GoldMembr said:

The only thing i can find searching up there is my question and this main thread. Please if you know somewhere there is a link would be a great help i'm stuck using the old 9.3 till i can get a copy of MNC SLAL v10.4f and Hentai Creatures 10.4f

ON THE GOOGLE DRIVE!!! "0BxQsiPzfec0VRkZ2bnFJZWZkb1U"

in the v10 folder.

1 hour ago, GoldMembr said:

oh wow feel dumb now thought u where talking about the downloads button at the top lol. I click that it just brings me to search site downloads. Thx so much lifesaver!!! Wow beast hdt for v11 and v12 as well luv ya guy.

the v12 version of hdt is a bit outdated and may cause problems, ABC & ASOS take care of that stuff now.

I just got back into Skyrim after a long hiatus and wanted to try the new MNC 12 (After usuing version 9.3. Everything's great except the wolves are way too big and not lining up with any animations. Is there a fix for this at all? I followed the install instructions readme txt to a T...still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

11 minutes ago, mizuphoenix said:

I just got back into Skyrim after a long hiatus and wanted to try the new MNC 12 (After usuing version 9.3. Everything's great except the wolves are way too big and not lining up with any animations. Is there a fix for this at all? I followed the install instructions readme txt to a T...still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

what wolf settings do you have selected in the CF MCM? it should be "More Nasty Critters", not the "MNC Rescaled Meshes".

9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the v12 version of hdt is a bit outdated and may cause problems, ABC & ASOS take care of that stuff now.

So you mean if i use 1 of those i could get rid of all the beast SKSE hdt files and the modded beast skeleton and nifs? If that's the case i'm gonna have to check that out a.s.a.p.

Quick question you include a script found in SLAnimationLoader so should MNC also be installed after SLAL as well? I know you said to load its esp after yours but i mean install MNC after but load it before? I assume the answer is yes or why is it there but just wanna make sure.

Hope this is ok to post. Here is the missing ArmoredCaveTroll penis collision file that was missing from "Beast  HDT for MNC 11_5.7z" file in the goggle drive folder. For anyone that might be using that version like i am currently. I did nothing but take his Armored Frost Troll File renamed it correctly and changed texture paths for the Armored Cave Troll in nifscope, so all credit to author. There 2 versions one using the Cave Troll texture as he had it so just the erect HDT in that one and 1 using the correct Armored Cave Troll textures that i like better?? Second includes non-erect and erect hdt.

MoreNastyCritters_11_5-ArmoredCaveTrollHDT.rar MoreNastyCritters_11_5-ArmoredCaveTrollHDT-FixedTexturePath.rar

15 hours ago, GoldMembr said:

Quick question you include a script found in SLAnimationLoader so should MNC also be installed after SLAL as well? I know you said to load its esp after yours but i mean install MNC after but load it before? I assume the answer is yes or why is it there but just wanna make sure.

that script dose not matter at this point so just ignore it, i just keep forgetting to remove it.

7 hours ago, RoadWarrior2012 said:

Any chance of getting a patch or something for this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55069/

at this time not from me.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

that script dose not matter at this point so just ignore it, i just keep forgetting to remove it.

at this time not from me.

Ok thx. Curiously dog and wolf voices no longer work in sexlab animations. Is the a way to fix it like the draugr?

18 hours ago, GoldMembr said:

Ok thx. Curiously dog and wolf voices no longer work in sexlab animations. Is the a way to fix it like the draugr?

i don't know why they are not working for you, that's not a standard/common problem to have.

the draugr's problem was that it had the wrong voice assigned in sexlab, but it sounds like something else is going on in your case, maybe try using sexlab's debugging options found in it's mcm to re-register the voices.

On 8/31/2019 at 11:42 PM, MadMansGun said:

i don't know why they are not working for you, that's not a standard/common problem to have.

the draugr's problem was that it had the wrong voice assigned in sexlab, but it sounds like something else is going on in your case, maybe try using sexlab's debugging options found in it's mcm to re-register the voices.

Ya it's weird they were working fine till i updated to 11.5 and i tried resetting voice registry and new game prior to asking. I'm not using any dog mods besides MNC. I get no husky sound, no dog sound, no wolf sound, no death hound sound although don't remember if death hounds ever used dog voices but i don't think so.

I've noticed that some of the hentai creatures aren't working with all the animations for the type of creature. Bears aren't working with nearly half the animations I have and none of the dwarven creatures are working with any animations. There may be more, but I haven't checked all of them. The animations work fine with normal creatures, so I don't know what's up with the hentai creature summons.