More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

On 8/12/2019 at 12:47 AM, sekuzeku said:

hi, i have missing texture on aroused wolf schlong when using Bazinga's Beast HDT (only wolves missing)

i have:

MNC 12RC9

Beast

ABC patch 1.0

I saw that patch, but it said it was for MNCv11.4 so I didn't try it.  I found that adding Animal SOS 1.6 with it's collision patch and the ABC patch with the Animal SOS ABC patch got it working for me.  Thanks!

On 8/11/2019 at 7:24 AM, farzin said:

i dont installed bdic just mns v12 

I haven't installed bdic either.   And I saw that patch, but it said it was for MNCv11.4 so I didn't try it.  I found that adding Animal SOS 1.6 with it's collision patch and the ABC patch with the Animal SOS ABC patch got it working for me.  Thanks!

26 minutes ago, chipstick said:

Hi MadMansGun,

Just checking - is it ok to update from 11.4 to the RC12 series on an existing game?

yes.

you may want to use a save editor to remove the old "MoreNastyCrittersFactory" script so that the new script gets loaded, but it won't harm anything if you don't.

19 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

yes.

you may want to use a save editor to remove the old "MoreNastyCrittersFactory" script so that the new script gets loaded, but it won't harm anything if you don't.

Right, thank you.

What does that script do? I plan to upgrade without any "clean-saving" (which I realise isnt so clean and oft problematic) - just gonna quit game, delete script, update files, load game. That should be fine I hope?

You're ridiculously attentive to all the questions on this thread. For that, I thank you.

1 hour ago, chipstick said:

What does that script do?

it registers the race names so that they can use animations, Eg:

AddRaceID("Bears", "TheDovaBearRace")

this line tells SexLab that the "DovaBear" race can use any animations in the "Bears" animation pool.

the only harm that comes from the old script not getting purged from a save is that any new races added to the script won't get registered (Eg: the IC races bad dog posted up thread will not be usable in animations until the old script is removed with a save editor....also you will need to re-register the animations in game after the script is removed)

sorry for the lame question, i properly run the mod everything works great animation textures and meshes, but the problem is after starting a new game the horse dick went invisible and sometimes the dick is in there but it was like frozen solid even i did not remove or install new mods, ive tried re installing all animation and texture on MCM but still the problem persist.

Does this mod have Male player on Female Draugr animations? I've been trying to test out the animations but Sexlab tells me there is no valid animation for match making. I tested Flame Atronach and Spriggan and they work but cant seem to get it working for Draugrs.

I am coming back to Skyrim so I kinda forgot what Anim loader pack has what animations but if this mod does not then I can continue finding where is the one that has. I remember there being those kind of animations before so Im trying to figure which anim pack I need to get.

4 minutes ago, beck11 said:

Does this mod have Male player on Female Draugr animations? I've been trying to test out the animations but Sexlab tells me there is no valid animation for match making. I tested Flame Atronach and Spriggan and they work but cant seem to get it working for Draugrs.

I am coming back to Skyrim so I kinda forgot what Anim loader pack has what animations but if this mod does not then I can continue finding where is the one that has. I remember there being those kind of animations before so Im trying to figure which anim pack I need to get.

i don't know, i remember seeing one somewhere but i usually don't use Draugr animations so it's been a while.

i know that billyy has a lot of Draugr animations and Anubs has some but i have not been paying attention to what they are.

21 hours ago, myriad said:

Thanks for the FOMOD for the compatibility patches. There is one tiny mistake in the FOMOD though: the Meeko Reborn (Stark) folder is numbered 280 and it should be 270.

My bad. i renumbered everything following True Wolves and forgot to rename this folder. -.-'
Thanks for letting us know!

My game was running fine with the previous version of this mod. I think it was v12RC9. Literally the only thing I did was remove that one and install the new version and now I can't even start a new game without it crashing on the load. I have no idea why. Any help would be much appreciated.

Not sure what wrong but I keep crashing when trying to load my save. Only have about 6k animations ive done all the troubleshooting and am not really sure what else could be wrong.

Im using mod organiser and am not sure if theres a way to get a list output of my mods. If that is needed and you know how let me know.

Thanks

Works with a fresh save so is there anyway to use it with an already started game?

30 minutes ago, Dylbert said:

Not sure what wrong but I keep crashing when trying to load my save. Only have about 6k animations ive done all the troubleshooting and am not really sure what else could be wrong.

Im using mod organiser and am not sure if theres a way to get a list output of my mods. If that is needed and you know how let me know.

Thanks

Works with a fresh save so is there anyway to use it with an already started game?

Too many animations will usually result to CTD upon loading save. Try this mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/?

@MadMansGun having put you to the work of adding those races, I don't know what I'll be able to do with Ore Guardians. They have this crazy system where they all use a plain rock armor, then equip a (full-body) outfit that has the colors of the different ores. I think there's a script there so that when you defeat and loot the guardian the outfit is removed and the remains go plain.

I haven't been able to figure out a way to make this work with CF. Seems CF doesn't re-equip an outfit or whatever the NPC had to start with--just swaps the mesh and lets the NPC take care of itself. So when the guardian goes from aroused to unaroused, it loses the colors. I haven't been able to figure out a fix except maybe a script fragment if I can find a trigger for it. I'd hate to have to make one for the end-of-sex event and be looking all the time--that's a prime time for the engine to crash. Maybe, if I can catch an armor swap. But the whole thing is way more complex than I want it to be.

7 hours ago, enp123 said:

My game was running fine with the previous version of this mod. I think it was v12RC9. Literally the only thing I did was remove that one and install the new version and now I can't even start a new game without it crashing on the load. I have no idea why. Any help would be much appreciated.

the only difference in rc10 vs rc9 is a edited script and there's no way it would cause a crash, so i think you must have overwritten a skeleton or something when you updated.

4 hours ago, saltshade said:

Where is the "reload JSON" button that we're supposed to click for the update procedure?

in SLAL's MCM on the right side of the page.

3 hours ago, Dylbert said:

Thanks

i don't know whats going on there, have you tried "coc qasmoke" or a older save?

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

@MadMansGun having put you to the work of adding those races, I don't know what I'll be able to do with Ore Guardians. They have this crazy system where they all use a plain rock armor, then equip a (full-body) outfit that has the colors of the different ores. I think there's a script there so that when you defeat and loot the guardian the outfit is removed and the remains go plain.

I haven't been able to figure out a way to make this work with CF. Seems CF doesn't re-equip an outfit or whatever the NPC had to start with--just swaps the mesh and lets the NPC take care of itself. So when the guardian goes from aroused to unaroused, it loses the colors. I haven't been able to figure out a fix except maybe a script fragment if I can find a trigger for it. I'd hate to have to make one for the end-of-sex event and be looking all the time--that's a prime time for the engine to crash. Maybe, if I can catch an armor swap. But the whole thing is way more complex than I want it to be.

try looking at the horses json entry, they don't unequip there saddles.

Howdy 

If this has been asked I am sorry lot of posts to read through . I am experiencing clipping at the base of the troll schlong. Is there a fix or patch for this or is it an

uncommon problem that only I am experiencing if so I can provide more information if needed.

Thanks in advance