More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

4 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Is there a way i can remove the SLAL Animations from this Mod ? 

yes, go to "Data\meshes\actors" and enter a search for "MoreNastyCritters" and delete everything that shows up, then go to "Data\SLAnims" and delete "MoreNastyCritters.json"

2 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

yes, go to "Data\meshes\actors" and enter a search for "MoreNastyCritters" and delete everything that shows up, then go to "Data\SLAnims" and delete "MoreNastyCritters.json"

Thank you very much! Although the Animations were in Data/meshes/actors/character/animations and then MoreNastyCritters.

8 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Thank you very much! Although the Animations were in Data/meshes/actors/character/animations and then MoreNastyCritters.

you missed the creature side of the animations if you only deleted that folder, that's why i say:

go to "Data\meshes\actors" and enter a search for "MoreNastyCritters"

3 hours ago, farzin said:

wolf cock texture missing just purple color

how fix this

you probably have BDIC installed, there is a patch here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/page/20/?tab=comments#comment-2394218

Is there a mod like making the creature pc had sex with a temporary follower like bosmer racial power? I just want a reward and punishment system for sex. I use apropos for the later. Do you guys have your own rules to reward the pc for having sex aside from the buff of SAR? As for me, I give my pc a random picture from 140 gallery mod each time she gains relationships through Sexlab Eager NPCs.

On 6/8/2017 at 11:45 AM, Rock&Rule said:

Bazinga was posting recently that he has plans for an update this summer if he has the time.

That is still using the old directory and may be looking for the old esp. Since it is a SLAL pack now it is setup differently. Best bet reinstall AIO AP without the MNC option.

I have a problem that I see others had, but none of the solutions seem quite right for my case, and I'm sure anyone (new to modding) using the latest MODs for Skyrim will have the same problem.  I'm using the latest MNC SLAL 12RC9 with latest AIO AP 4.0 as a new install.  Using a dog as my example, both those MODs include the dogHard.nif.  When using the one from MNC I get a penis that looks right but no collision with the vagina, and when I reverse the order (I'm using latest MO) I get a purple penis but the collision now do work fine (I can even hide that nif in either MOD to get consistent results.  I've seen threads that talk about adding collisions to a nif (in the case that would be adding them to the MNC dogHard.nif, but isn't there already an patch somewhere that I'm just not able to find that already addresses this as there are many nifs to fix to make both the purple penis go away but still supporting collisions?  As per my understanding either the MNC nifs or the AIO AP creature nifs need to include both.  Thanks so much for your help!

8 hours ago, MalicoVuckovic said:

I have a problem that I see others had, but none of the solutions seem quite right for my case, and I'm sure anyone (new to modding) using the latest MODs for Skyrim will have the same problem.  I'm using the latest MNC SLAL 12RC9 with latest AIO AP 4.0 as a new install.  Using a dog as my example, both those MODs include the dogHard.nif.  When using the one from MNC I get a penis that looks right but no collision with the vagina, and when I reverse the order (I'm using latest MO) I get a purple penis but the collision now do work fine (I can even hide that nif in either MOD to get consistent results.  I've seen threads that talk about adding collisions to a nif (in the case that would be adding them to the MNC dogHard.nif, but isn't there already an patch somewhere that I'm just not able to find that already addresses this as there are many nifs to fix to make both the purple penis go away but still supporting collisions?  As per my understanding either the MNC nifs or the AIO AP creature nifs need to include both.  Thanks so much for your help!

I kept looking till I found another MOD that adds collisions for beasts and I found it.  Animal SOS.  Adding that after both MNC and AIO AP address the issue.  All works now.  Thought others having the same issue will find this a simple fix.

22 minutes ago, farzin said:

you mean all in one animated pussy  yes installed just animated pussy and mnc12

reinstall MNC to replace it's files and/or install "Animal SOS" by olebronkosrak or "Animated Beast's Cocks (ABC)" by factoryclose.

15 minutes ago, sekuzeku said:

hi, i have missing texture on aroused wolf schlong when using Bazinga's Beast HDT (only wolves missing)

go to the MNC google drive download link (the top download button that's just a bunch of numbers and letters) the last edited version of Beast HDT that i made can still be found there.

honestly i'm surprised that ABC has not done them yet.

30 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

go to the MNC google drive download link (the top download button that's just a bunch of numbers and letters) the last edited version of Beast HDT that i made can still be found there.

honestly i'm surprised that ABC has not done them yet.

worked ?

3 hours ago, Bl1nd_Eye said:

So, should I use this one or the original one?  Not sure what the difference is, other than the original having been updated more recently.

MNCSLALv12RC9 is the most up to date version, a lot has changed since MNCv9.3.

Hey, @MadMansGun, how'd you like to add the rest of the Immersive Creatures to the MNC factory so when I make them junk animations will work on them? The ones that aren't in the factory now are:

AtronachStormProject.hkx

_00DwarvenSweeperRace
_00BoneStormRace
_00OreGuardianRace

Humanoid

_00DwemerRace

_00GoldenSaintRace

_00DarkSeducerRace

_00WingedTwilightRace

IceWraithProject.hkx

_00IceWraithSummonRace

_00DwarvenBotRace

_00FlyingShoggothRace

SkeeverProject.hkx

_00LesserShoggothRace

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Humanoid

_00DwemerRace

_00GoldenSaintRace

_00DarkSeducerRace

_00WingedTwilightRace

umm... MoreNastyCrittersFactory can't register races that use human behavior files, that is SexLab's job and it should do that on it's own.