More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

What it could be: one time I run FNIS - creature standing around, next time I run FNIS - human standing around? One of the participants is animated the other one is not.

5 hours ago, seahorse said:

What it could be: one time I run FNIS - creature standing around, next time I run FNIS - human standing around? One of the participants is animated the other one is not.

re-register the animations.

On 2/18/2019 at 7:54 PM, Uncle64 said:

Only curius, have anyone tested this whit the Enderal that you can download as standalone game from Steam?

Did notice that several of the animations pack do want this to. Did get SL and some other mods to work as they should.

Spoiler

82893810_enb2019_02_2002_42_53_91.jpg.b1059823ecb7b4d823f5a28092905565.jpg

Yes, but only with heavy, heavy TES5EDIT'ing. You'll have to CLEANLY(!!!) remove any reference to the DB and DG masters as well as some other tweaks. Don't expect me to release a version for Enderal however. Im not nearly enough experienced to do it (i was lucky that it actually works xD). But it can be done if someone with enough expertise decides to do it...

12 hours ago, XenonS3 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, but only with heavy, heavy TES5EDIT'ing. You'll have to CLEANLY(!!!) remove any reference to the DB and DG masters as well as some other tweaks. Don't expect me to release a version for Enderal however. Im not nearly enough experienced to do it (i was lucky that it actually works xD). But it can be done if someone with enough expertise decides to do it...

I know my way around CK and xEdit to do that.

My dogs/wolves are missing equipment. The pre-arousal mesh is fine, but the post-arousal texture is missing. It's pink/blue. I've tried changed to the classic texture in the creature framework mcm but nothing. I tried to install the wolf textures on the mod page but nothing. All the other animals seem to work just fine. Anyone have any ideas?

fixed

1 hour ago, Vylade said:

My dogs/wolves are missing equipment. The pre-arousal mesh is fine, but the post-arousal texture is missing. It's pink/blue. I've tried changed to the classic texture in the creature framework mcm but nothing. I tried to install the wolf textures on the mod page but nothing. All the other animals seem to work just fine. Anyone have any ideas?

i assume you have BDIC installed, there is a patch at the bottom of page 20 on his mod page

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/?page=20

43 minutes ago, Holly Storm said:

Can this mod work with Undead FX?  - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36158

I have both, but I'm not seeing anything on my undead minions. If it should work, then I know to continue messing with my load order.

1. i have not seen that mod before, so by default i would have to say "no"

2. ....is...is that a zombie Argonian?...excuse me for a sec.............."HEY BAD DOG! TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!"

I can't for the life of me get this to work. 
I've got collisions with hands on my body using the UUNP Special from AIO animated HDT pussy. 

But with creatures and SOS it's not working? Tried everything. When I check the creature bodies in nifskope they all have the .xml file linked to them. 
Built FNIS with the skeleton check and using XPMSE skeleton. 

What am I doing wrong? :( I recently reinstalled my computer and before that I had the HDT collisions working fine. 

On 2/9/2019 at 6:08 AM, Kuroyami said:

So mostly use Arvak - Legendary Edition for DG playthroughs, and it might need a MNC patch. Though the plugin file it contains is only for the saddle it gives to Arvak, the rest is done through meshes/textures alone. The problem isn't there, at least until Arvak becomes aroused, in which case...

Arvak1.png.2289110f4a682563e42c2e3b3a60a0a6.png

So basically he looses the flames around the rest of his body, and of course the more open or better detailed bones from that mod. 

Super quick edit but... hopefully this solves your problem. I'm not exactly what you'd call a modder, but I did follow MMG's How to Dick With Nifskope tutorial.

Sexualized Arvak Rewritten.zip

For anyone like me who doesn't have BDIC installed and is still seeing purple erect schlongs on the dogs or other creatures, my root cause was the Mator Smash smashed patch, which "smartly" tries to merge conflicts together but failed with MNC.  The solution for this is, in Mator Smash,  right-click on MoreNastyCritters.esp, and select Smash Setting | Smash | Smash.ForceAll.  Do this for any MNC patch ESPs as well like Immersive Horses Patch.esp, and then rebuild your smashed patch.

On 2/20/2019 at 3:51 AM, XenonS3 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I've cleaned out references to DB and DG in TES5EDIT. Cleaned masters to remove the listed dependencies. However I still crash on startup. Any indication to what 'some other tweaks' are?

Edit: Let's say for instance Enderal replaces default Skyrim critters with custom ones with differing names, would the game crash if MNC tried to pull information for the original creature if it was no longer present?

I obviously don't know how any of this works.

On 2/25/2019 at 11:26 AM, Caseandpoint said:

I've cleaned out references to DB and DG in TES5EDIT. Cleaned masters to remove the listed dependencies. However I still crash on startup. Any indication to what 'some other tweaks' are?

Edit: Let's say for instance Enderal replaces default Skyrim critters with custom ones with differing names, would the game crash if MNC tried to pull information for the original creature if it was no longer present?

I obviously don't know how any of this works.

Look on the Nexus and get the additional TES5EDIT scripts.

Start TES5EDIT/xEDIT and apply script "report masters" and select only DG/DB.

This will show you what you missed.

In my case this was:

Spoiler

UndeadDragonRace "Dragon Race" [RACE:001052A3] \ GNAM - Body Part Data
AlduinRace "Dragon Race" [RACE:000E7713] \ GNAM - Body Part Data
EncFalmer01Shaman [NPC_:00025D36] \ WNAM - Worn Armor
EncFalmer01Shaman [NPC_:00025D36] \ Items
EncFalmer02Shaman [NPC_:00025D34] \ WNAM - Worn Armor
EncFalmer02Shaman [NPC_:00025D34] \ Items
EncFalmer05Shaman [NPC_:00025D32] \ WNAM - Worn Armor
EncFalmer05Shaman [NPC_:00025D32] \ Items
EncFalmer04Shaman [NPC_:00025D30] \ WNAM - Worn Armor
EncFalmer04Shaman [NPC_:00025D30] \ Items
EncFalmer03Shaman [NPC_:00025D2E] \ WNAM - Worn Armor
EncFalmer03Shaman [NPC_:00025D2E] \ Items
SkinSkeletonArmor4hard [ARMO:06011D88] \ RNAM - Race
SkinSkeletonArmor3hard [ARMO:06011D87] \ RNAM - Race
SkinSkeletonArmor2hard [ARMO:06011D86] \ RNAM - Race
SkinSkeletonArmor1hard [ARMO:06011D85] \ RNAM - Race
SkinSkeletonArmorHard [ARMO:06011D83] \ RNAM - Race
NakedHorseBONEAAHard [ARMA:06011D92] \ SNDD - Footstep Sound
NakedSkeletonArmor4AAhard [ARMA:06011D8C] \ RNAM - Race
NakedSkeletonArmor3AAhard [ARMA:06011D8B] \ RNAM - Race
NakedSkeletonArmor2AAhard [ARMA:06011D8A] \ RNAM - Race
NakedSkeletonArmor1AAhard [ARMA:06011D89] \ RNAM - Race
NakedSkeletonArmorAAhard [ARMA:06011D84] \ RNAM - Race

I.e.: Equipped items from DG/DB, additional race MODL entries, additional skins from DG/DB, etc....

Try this and you'll end up with a bootable Enderal MNC (which still seems to crash randomly but that's a whole other story)

Oh, and you'll also have to update some of the Enderal stuff (JContainers that comes with Enderal is not working with MNC at all because it is heavily outdated, that may be your CTD) and basically install MNC as you would in default Skyrim.

I'll look into this later and maybe i can get a semi-stable version that others can build upon...