More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

So mostly use Arvak - Legendary Edition for DG playthroughs, and it might need a MNC patch. Though the plugin file it contains is only for the saddle it gives to Arvak, the rest is done through meshes/textures alone. The problem isn't there, at least until Arvak becomes aroused, in which case...

Arvak1.png.2289110f4a682563e42c2e3b3a60a0a6.png

So basically he looses the flames around the rest of his body, and of course the more open or better detailed bones from that mod. 

So for some reason I can't get any creature meshes to appear during sex. 

This hasn't been a problem for the original MNC, but when I updated to this version on a new character I have been unable to get any dick meshes for creatures in game. Granted, the character is still new, and the only one I've repeatedly tried is Meeko, but the fact still remains. 

Any ideas on how to fix this? I've got everything in the load order as stated in the description and I have all the prerequisites. I'm honestly clueless at this point.

53 minutes ago, Kitsunetsuki said:

Hi, sorry for the dumb question. But I'm assuming that since the SexlabNudeCreatures.esp and DG and DB addons are crossed out in the installation section that means they are no longer needed for installation, is that correct? Thank you!

Yes, correct.

How did you change the Werewolves by chance in v11.4C? Did you give them new higher poly genitals, with more HDT? Or maybe my Creature Framework settings are wrong?

I'm using more Werewolves and Diverse werewolves, and when I go to the Lovers Stone island [discovered really] the HDT on the four werewolves there goes HAYWIRE. See image, it takes a minute or two to finally stop. I checked the HK Param for 255 fix, it's there... so i dont know.

20190214000132_1.jpg

3 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

did you change the Werewolves by chance in v11.4C?

no i have not.

4 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

I'm using more Werewolves and Diverse werewolves, and when I go to the Lovers Stone island [discovered really] the HDT on the four werewolves there goes HAYWIRE. See image, it takes a minute or two to finally stop. I checked the HK Param for 255 fix, it's there... so i dont know.

that looks like a skeleton or mesh error to me...but if it stops then i don't know whats going on, maybe something is wrong with the SOS/HDT xml file.

Oh man... now this just got harder to trouble shoot, and I like troubleshooting Skyrim argueably more than playing it lol! My SOS is older than version 3.4, maybe that's whyt? Sometimes Giants will do this too, but only for a few seconds, I also have HDT invisibility fix.

So, once the werewolf is above 50 arousal and it equips BELOW, then the HDT freaks out. This part in the image is HDT? I have never seen it move... >,<

20190214173942_1.jpg

4 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Oh man... now this just got harder to trouble shoot, and I like troubleshooting Skyrim argueably more than playing it lol! My SOS is older than version 3.4, maybe that's whyt? Sometimes Giants will do this too, but only for a few seconds, I also have HDT invisibility fix.

So, once the werewolf is above 50 arousal and it equips BELOW, then the HDT freaks out. This part in the image is HDT? I have never seen it move... >,<

there are too many variations of the same werewolf dick around now so i don't know which version that mesh is by looking at it.

try turning off werewolves in CF's MCM and using a SOS based dick instead, Eg:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2356-bad-dogs-hoodie-schlongs-khajiit-argonians-humanelf/

.....or vice versa.

Hentai Creatures. The time between trainings can be changed. Can I change the time eache stage of animation lasts? They are too short. Looks like SexLab timer settings don't work here.

1 hour ago, seahorse said:

Hentai Creatures. The time between trainings can be changed. Can I change the time eache stage of animation lasts? They are too short. Looks like SexLab timer settings don't work here.

maybe try reloading the animations, that usually fixes small problems like animation timers.

or you can always try manually controlling the animations with SL Tools if all else fails.

After reloading SL and it's dependancies, creatures do not move during animation events. Female actor performs animation, while creature just keeps standing around. What should I reinstall now? 

solved

I would like to clearify about creatures HDT. I read a few posts and I realize it's a complicated matter, but still... I know at least 3 or 4 creature HDT mods, some of them covers different creatures, say Animal Gen. Physics has no Giant, BakaFactory's ABC HDT has no deer, while Animal Gen. Physics got them all. Should I stick to the latter, or I can combine those? Which one should be on top? So far none of combinations gave me a view of danging horse cock, even when it's supposed to dang i.e. during particular animation how I saw it in preview.

And the most important question (sorry if it's asked not for the first time): should I overwrite XPMSE with HDT files?

Hello, I'm sure this has been asked or covered before, but for the creatures there are penis/vag textures but why are there no creature anus mesh/textures? Either way i still love all the animations i've found, and the current textures/mesh/models are alright, just feel detailed creature anus's would make it better

8 minutes ago, MarcoWolf said:

forgive me if im beating a dead horse here by asking but are there plans to make this SSE compatible? 

IT ALREADY IS:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5464-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/