1 hour ago, gooser said:

11.4C was re-released?

Ā 

These are my local files:

Ā 

11.4C, downloaded on 12/24/2018, 145,264 KB

11.4C, downloaded today, 145,267 KB

i had some problems yesterday:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/?page=74

Ā 

all i was trying to do was update the animation troubleshooting notes to have a extra lineĀ ? :

click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.

Ā 

1 hour ago, Cicro72 said:

I downloaded Okami Wolf from Shocky's Workshop here on Loverslab. Does Okami need a compatibility patch? I noted that Okami turned into the default dog during sex scenes.

i don't know, i patched A okami mod but i don't know it it was that one...also the patch was sort of wrong because it gave her a dick (at the time i did not know that wolf was a female)

Maybe she's futaĀ ?

Ā 

I think the Shocky Okami Wolf is from Tera and I'm going to go with male from the photo below.

Ā 

I'm unsure if I need aĀ patch or there is a problem with my load order / install. Sex scenes run but Okami is replaced with the standard dog.

Ā 

Ā 

smolllll.png.3035812bf56b4e36b1d87ebb4c519a39.png

44 minutes ago, Cicro72 said:

Maybe she's futaĀ ?

Ā 

I think the Shocky Okami Wolf is from Tera and I'm going to go with male from the photo below.

Ā 

I'm unsure if I need aĀ patch or there is a problem with my load order / install. Sex scenes run but Okami is replaced with the standard dog.

Ā 

that's not the same as the one i patched, this one is a different mod.

the only thing i see wrong with it is that the penis mesh needs to be updated, i don't know why it's turning into a dog because CF should not even be touching it.

Does this mod have some issues with defeat?

An animation with the giant frost spider happened after it bring my pcĀ down and it didn't used the aroused skin. I leaved the place and re-registered all mods. Then i tried it with a giant hentai frost spider and used the train option, the dick was there correctly.

But after the giant frost spider animation started with defeat, it was again air humping my pc.

Ā 

I had a simmilar problem with the deer and aroused creatures, but read it can have a problem with the mod one with creature, wich i have. I tried a hentai troll after that and this had correctly the aroused skin then, when the animation started. Also the hentai giant. So with the hentai creatures it seems to work properly, but not with the creatures from the game?

Ā 

I have the latest mnc version + hentai creatures and beast hdt downloaded. No error messages and with the summoned hentai creatures it works fine, just not with sexlab defeat it seems?

3 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i don't know enough about howĀ defeat works to answer that, my best guess would be that maybe there are too many scripts trying to run at the same time for CF to run right.

All right, trying to look into that, thanks for the answer :)Ā 

14 hours ago, DarkAuron said:

Does this mod have some issues with defeat?

An animation with the giant frost spider happened after it bring my pcĀ down and it didn't used the aroused skin. I leaved the place and re-registered all mods. Then i tried it with a giant hentai frost spider and used the train option, the dick was there correctly.

But after the giant frost spider animation started with defeat, it was again air humping my pc.

Ā 

I had a simmilar problem with the deer and aroused creatures, but read it can have a problem with the mod one with creature, wich i have. I tried a hentai troll after that and this had correctly the aroused skin then, when the animation started. Also the hentai giant. So with the hentai creatures it seems to work properly, but not with the creatures from the game?

Ā 

I have the latest mnc version + hentai creatures and beast hdt downloaded. No error messages and with the summoned hentai creatures it works fine, just not with sexlab defeat it seems?

As far as I know, it doesn't have issues with defeat. At least I'm using both and not having a problem. Have you made sure to reload creature modsĀ in the creature framework? That can cause and fix a lot of issues related to creature skins.

22 hours ago, Xiaron said:

As far as I know, it doesn't have issues with defeat. At least I'm using both and not having a problem. Have you made sure to reload creature modsĀ in the creature framework? That can cause and fix a lot of issues related to creature skins.

Ā 

Yeah, i did reload the creatures, then updated to the newest mnc, did the reload again. But that was even before posting here. So i just will try some things, around and look, if somethings happening

so based off of your support for darkend, would you consider supporting vigilant? it's a similarly dark themed adventure mod and it has more than a few creatures in it that could be cool for sl implementation, such as its long ass dungeon full of feral vampires on the troll, falmer and dragon priest rigs, and latter daedric enemies like the daedroth and scamp on ww and falmer rigs respectively.

great mod, implementation is excellent, and hype for the future

5 hours ago, meme supreme said:

so based off of your support for darkend, would you consider supporting vigilant? it's a similarly dark themed adventure mod and it has more than a few creatures in it that could be cool for sl implementation, such as its long ass dungeon full of feral vampires on the troll, falmer and dragon priest rigs, and latter daedric enemies like the daedroth and scamp on ww and falmer rigs respectively.

great mod, implementation is excellent, and hype for the future

maybe later, but not this week, my entire body is in agonizing pain right now and i need rest.

Spoiler

i had a colonoscopy done, but the pico-salax did not work when or how it was supposed to, so now everything hurts from over straining.

Ā 

Ok.Ā  Is THIS one the most updated version?Ā  Because I got that infinite crying glitch.Ā  Every time I look up the answer its "this version is outdated click here for the new version".Ā  I want to be absolutely sure this is the latest version now.Ā  And why are there so many separate versions of this mod with separate pages?

Ā 

EDIT:Ā  Turns out this IS the version I already have.Ā  So why am I still getting the infinite crying glitch?

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Hentai Creatures? it could be a old script stuck in your save file, also jumping stops that animation (if it's the player)

I see.Ā  I suppose I'll just have to figure it out.

Ā 

EDIT:Ā  FYI, sometimes the jumping doesn't work.Ā  However, if the character is a werewolf or vampire lord a transformation fixes it 100% of the time.

18 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

maybe later, but not this week, my entire body is in agonizing pain right now and i need rest.

Ā  Hide contents

i had a colonoscopy done, but the pico-salax did not work when or how it was supposed to, so now everything hurts from over straining.

Ā 

oh fuck, our bro dying. actually surprisingly similar situation for me since i've been reinstalling skyrim and trying to mod it while i have crippling stomach pain from food poisoning. i guess this is the life.

Ā 

if you want i could try to create assets for the creatures to make implementation easier. i couldn't ever figure out how to add new creatures to the json or creatures.d files, but i have made working asset edits and new parts for new creatures before.

4 minutes ago, meme supreme said:

if you want i could try to create assets for the creatures to make implementation easier. i couldn't ever figure out how to add new creatures to the json or creatures.d files, but i have made working asset edits and new parts for new creatures before.

Creature Framework Integration Guide:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

Ā 

4 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

umm...MNC comes with giants.

Well what I mean is that the giants from Naked giants use body slide and I have them setup to take advantage of bodyGen body morphing. So i'm trying to get Naked Giants to take over but MNC seems to take precedence. Just wishing there was a way to point MNC to the meshes that i'm using without going to to much trouble.

2 minutes ago, jdods13 said:

Well what I mean is that the giants from Naked giantsļ»æ use body slide and I have them setup to take advantage of bodyGen body morphing. So i'm trying to get Naked Giants to take over but MNC seems to take precedence. Just wishing there was a way to point MNC to the meshes that i'm using without going to to much trouble.

try the "jacques00 HDT giants" patch from the Mod Compatibility Kit.