More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

On 1/8/2019 at 5:14 PM, DarkRavage said:

Hello, can please make a hagaven patch for this mod?

It makes the Hagraven a bit more pleasing to the eye.

meh...i prefer the Yiffy Age of skyrim version myself ? +? = ?

39 minutes ago, leperghandi said:

Is there a Meeko Reborn patch? I found the Vigilance one, but I can't find the Meeko one.

ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv11_4C.7z\Canine Mods\Meeko Reborn

I still have wrong sizes (far too big) for chaurus and Co with MNC v11 4C.

I use Beast HDT mod which overwrites MNC... can this cause it? And if yes and I overwrite it with MNC, will I still have Creature collisions? 

I tried to change the loadorder (Beast HDT is now overwritten by MNC) but now I m getting CTDs... 
I regrett anytime I m making a damned bashed patch... seems to come only with drawbacks... 

Nothing else is overwriting MNC. 

I use immersive creatures, estrus chaurus, chaurus spider.... 

Is it only a problem with overwriting or could load order be responsible too? 

28 minutes ago, Nymra said:

i use Beast HDT mod which overwrites MNC... can this cause it? And if yes and I overwrite it with MNC, will I still have Creature collisions?

that should not be causing problems, but i will re-look at it to make sure (both mods edit there skeletons so there could be a error of some kind there)

and Beast HDT should be loaded after MNC.

18 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that should not be causing problems, but i will re-look at it to make sure (both mods edit there skeletons so there could be a error of some kind there)

and Beast HDT should be loaded after MNC.

I got the animation running without CTD now (via hentai creatures) but the size is still off even with MNC overwriting Beast HDT. 

The chaurus in one animation is also floating far above the bone table, while the animation settings in SL have all sliders at 0... 

20190116023537_1.jpg

20190116025115_1.jpg

aaargh, goddamnit... it was a loadorder thing... I sorted with LOOT and did not order it like in your OP this time... 
No idea which mod caused it now, but moving the whole MNC bunch at the end solved it. 

Nvm me :(
Forgot to see if the floating chaurus is gone, tho... next time, lol :D

13 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

this is the most up to date version available:

Beast HDT for MNC v11_4C.7z

oh, ah, wow... My last version is from Beast HDT 0.64. Might explain why some creatures had no collissions, hmmm. At least me having an older version did not cause my size problems.

Seems I missed your updates?! Is there a new thread for naturalistic & beast HDT? Damn, I feel stupid now

2 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Might explain why some creatures had no collissions

no that's still a problem, Bazinga quit modding and i don't know jack shit about making xml collision files. i'm just keeping the meshes up to date with MNC.

I'm not sure if it's been asked before, but I've been having an issue with my dragons that they seem to have two dicks, and one is missing a texture, and I'm not remotely sure as to why there is the second one, or why it's texture files are missing =/

If anyone could help me figure out how to pinpoint the source of it, it'd be really appreciated :) 

20190118141304_1.jpg

6 minutes ago, C.J. said:

I'm not sure if it's been asked before, but I've been having an issue with my dragons that they seem to have two dicks, and one is missing a texture, and I'm not remotely sure as to why there is the second one, or why it's texture files are missing =/

If anyone could help me figure out how to pinpoint the source of it, it'd be really appreciated :)

it looks like a mix of old&new files, "hdt all in one" is known for having super outdated files in it, in this case it looks like it's using my old HDOS mod files from before i learned to use CF.

if you have HCOS installed then try reinstalling HCOS.

if you don't have HCOS installed then try deleting the mesh files in "Data\meshes\actors\dragon\"

19 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

it looks like a mix of old&new files, "hdt all in one" is known for having super outdated files in it, in this case it looks like it's using my old HDOS mod files from before i learned to use CF.

if you have HCOS installed then try reinstalling HCOS.

if you don't have HCOS installed then try deleting the mesh files in "Data\meshes\actors\dragon\"

Thanks, I'll take a look, and see what I can find

*EDIT* - Turns out that the one with the missing textures, for whatever reason is the MNC one, and the one with the textures was coming from All-in-One hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics Setup, not sure how or why, but w/e long as I've got it narrowed down, I can fix it now :)

Hello, i installed MNC SLAL v11 and so on works all fine but i have a question.

In MNC 9.3 with Sexlab More Creatures and Animated Pussy 4.0 the Dogs in Skyrim used the Judah Sheperd Textures and Meshes.

That was a great thing for my eyes ... Now all Dogs are the terrible Irish wolfhound uber ugly eyebrow dog' Crap..xD [The vanilla ugly dog]. 

Please help me ... its looks so terrible if this crap standard skyrim texture dust mop rape my 4k texture pretty amazing female pc if Aroused Creatures start a scene ?.

How i can get back a visual amazing cool sheperd ?

How i can get back the sheperd variant for ALL DOGS not only for the Hentai ?

Helped me Plz

2 hours ago, afshin76 said:

Is it possible for one creature to use another creature's animations.

no, that only works if they are already sharing the same animation folder and/or use the same skeleton (eg: dogs & wolves), anything else will just give you a spaghettified ball or a t-pose.

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

no, that only works if they are already sharing the same animation folder and/or use the same skeleton (eg: dogs & wolves), anything else will just give you a spaghettified ball or a t-pose.

Thanks for the reply. Do nords and rieklings use the same skeleton?