More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Thank you for this great mod. I love it. 

I have a question. So using this mod we can summon a creature and then when we try to speak with them that box shows up with the options to follow or train and all that kind of stuff. But can we do that for another creature in the game that we want. For example I downloaded Dior's Conjunration 1.1 and I want to use train for the flame atronach. Is there a way to do that using Tes5edit?

1 hour ago, afshin76 said:

For example I downloaded Dior's Conjunration 1.1 and I want to use train for the flame atronach. Is there a way to do that using Tes5edit?

you would need to add the HC actor scripts to the dior npcs, the problem is TES5Edit does not let you add those.....at least not directly, i do have a way of forcing it to do such things but it's a bit complicated, it involves making a new esp and changing formids:

1. copy the HC flame atronach as a new record into a new esp.

2. copy anything from dior into the esp (just so the mod will be added as a master, you can delete whatever you coped into it)

3. change the copied HC flame atronach formid to be the dior flame atronach formid.

4. change everything (but the scripts) to match the original dior flame atronach.

tip: you can click(hold it down) & drag things from one column to the other to copy things over (drag things from the right side into the left)

21 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

you would need to add the HC actor scripts to the dior npcs, the problem is TES5Edit does not let you add those.....at least not directly, i do have a way of forcing it to do such things but it's a bit complicated, it involves making a new esp and changing formids:

2. copy anything from dior into the esp (just so the mod will be added as a master, you can delete whatever you coped into it)

3. change the copied HC flame atronach formid to be the dior flame atronach formid.

4. change everything (but the scripts) to match the original dior flame atronach.

tip: you can click(hold it down) & drag things from one column to the other to copy things over (drag things from the right side into the left)

Thanks. I'm gonna try that tomorrow and let you know.

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

It worked. ?

3 minutes ago, shunter said:

How do I get beast HDT again? It's been so long since I've played Skyrim, so I installed Chinese UUNP and all the requirements, and human hdt seems to be working just fine, but not beast. Do I need anything other than MNC?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54417-naturalistic-hdt-and-beast-hdt/?do=findComment&comment=2393675

1 hour ago, afshin76 said:

So I have sexlab aroused redux but the arousal never happens for creatures. when I use N key on the creature it shows me two number for that creature instead of one. one of the number is always -2. Example skeever in the Picture below:

i'm not a expert on SLAroused, i only know about it's settings in Creature Framework.

41 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

Need help. Following your "How to Dick" guide for your frostbite spider to mihail's Spider Daedra but the peen wont move an inch in Nifskope no matter how I change the transform values. Every step before was fine tho, it copy/pasted fine, it was already attached to the right bone group but it needs to move a bit more forward & maybe downward to look natural but it won't move in transform options.

for some stupid reason the newer Nifskopes don't show changes until after you hit apply.

(it's why i still use the alpha 2 version)

44 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

for some stupid reason the newer Nifskopes don't show changes until after you hit apply.

(it's why i still use the alpha 2 version)

Deleted it cuz I figured that out too but now theres a new problem. Dick dont show up in-game. Even when I changed the size & position some more of it, still dont show up. Also did Billy change his anim pack before the most recent upload? Cuz I have less spider animations in that list in-game than i remember to test the dick with

1 hour ago, Destroyah340 said:

Deleted it cuz I figured that out too but now theres a new problem. Dick dont show up in-game. Even when I changed the size & position some more of it, still dont show up. Also did Billy change his anim pack before the most recent upload? Cuz I have less spider animations in that list in-game than i remember to test the dick with

there are too many reasons why that can happen, i would need to look at the nif to figure out the problem.

the SLAL source file for the Insects pack looks the same to me, so nothing has been removed, maybe your just using a different sized spider than what you usually play with, or maybe the registration just messed up in someway (like too many animations)

20 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

there are too many reasons why that can happen, i would need to look at the nif to figure out the problem.

the SLAL source file for the Insects pack looks the same to me, so nothing has been removed, maybe your just using a different sized spider than what you usually play with, or maybe the registration just messed up in someway (like too many animations)

nvm bout the anims, am seein he split em up with diff install options so dats prolly why.

As for the nif, I fiddled around with the directory a lot with lots of copy/pasting & now the dick appears in-game. But another issue, its limpy. Meaning it moves around alot whether the spider moves or not. No idea why but it looks real fugged up in animations cuz of this and even dumber when it dies. I can attach both nifs I've been using & maybe you or someone else whenever yall have time can look at it to see why it doesnt stay still? One nif has a bigger dick cuz the spider abdomen so big, I thought it'd need a bigger one to reach people in animations

mihailspiderdaedra.nif

mihailspiderdaedra(BIG).nif

57 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

ah...shit......that spider is not using any tail nodes in it's body, it's ass is not made to move.

so the dick is fine, it's the spider that is the problem.

oof, but wait I saw nodes with the name "tail" on it, values 63-65? Wouldnt those be it? Or they not the same?

1 hour ago, Destroyah340 said:

oof, but wait I saw nodes with the name "tail" on it, values 63-65? Wouldnt those be it? Or they not the same?

not relevant, the body/ass is not weight painted to use them.

10 minutes ago, PsychosCreed said:

do you think you could use these textures

no, those textures are not compatible with the mesh used in MNC, also there is ongoing work on a animateable horse penis.

Help, Female Creatures using Male animations?

I use a female character with SOS addon and gender bend so that it is recognized as male.

Some Female Creatures does the humping and not the humpee.

Thoughts?

Out of place, find/request below:

Spoiler

Also, any known mods for additional animations (excluding animals, only anthro and humanoids if possible)

18 minutes ago, WHODATGRILL said:

Help, Female Creatures using Male animations?

I use a female character with SOS addon and gender bend so that it is recognized as male.

Some Female Creatures does the humping and not the humpee.

Thoughts?

you need female creature animations first, 95% of creature animations are made for male creatures.

my SLAL pack ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/ ) has some female creature animations, but most others don't.

25 minutes ago, WHODATGRILL said:

Also, any known mods for additional animations (excluding animals, only anthro and humanoids if possible)

billyy's "Creature Humanoids" and "Creature Constructs" packs:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3999-billyys-slal-animations/

37 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

you need female creature animations first, 95% of creature animations are made for male creatures.

my SLAL pack ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/ ) has some female creature animations, but most others don't.

billyy's "Creature Humanoids" and "Creature Constructs" packs:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3999-billyys-slal-animations/

Thank you!