More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

It would be nice if you could include the nicer dog meshes i use. It took me a bit to replace the ones from MNC10, but they look so much better

there are 120 dog mods available for skyrim, could you be more specific?

Sadly i cant xD Let me elaborate...Theres this all in one HDT vagina package or whatever and i learned that it had an option for nicer dog meshes. So i extracted that from the mods archive and transferred it to your mod. Had to add a folder here and there to add the textures in it, cause i have no way of changing any of the file paths in the nif files or whatever ending they had. I just opened them in text editor to skim through and see what file paths they expected for the texture files

Thanks for the this! MorenastyCreatures sure needed some updates :D

But it would have been easier if it just included the base animations that More nasty creatures 9.3 had. Since now i gotta figure out what animations i have installed already from the other SLApacks and remove those that are in the new MoreNastyCritters. to avoid duplicate.

And dont forget that if any of those packs are updated in the future. Its alot of extra work for you to keep track of all those packs and update them for this mod.

When people could have just updated the packs they wanted :D

Any detailed list on what animations you added or renamed over the old more nasty creatures?

I updated to version 10a from 9.3 on Saturday. Slowly trying different creatures out... I've noticed that the animations work fine with vanilla Giants in my game but if I try the spells on any of the Giant variants added by Immersive Creatures, like the Berserker, they don't get naked an equip a schlong. I've already reset the animation registry, re-registered everything in Creature Framework and made sure that all the SLAL animations were registered.

Any suggestions, MadMansGun?

There is a texture change glitch where it doesnt get applied and the horse goes invisible. I switch back to the original and I dont have this issue. Plz help.

i'm not able to recreate the error your having, so i don't know whats going on there.

Hello MadMansGun! ... I would like to ask, if I do not bother with my stupid question (I know you have too much on your head now), but still: I have not seen anywhere for Horse super - erect penis (so to speak ...) - with that fungus at the top of the penis (as it is in reality at maximum excitement) .

so your looking for a large flared Chance the Stallion?

It is really a pleasant surprise to see someone taking on llabsky's work. Is there any chance to also have his Dwarven Sphere animation to be added into this one? Thanks.

that animation's file was never uploaded, so there is nothing for me to add.

but i did enabled the race so animations can be added for them if they are uploaded.

Sadly i cant xD Let me elaborate...Theres this all in one HDT vagina package or whatever and i learned that it had an option for nicer dog meshes. So i extracted that from the mods archive and transferred it to your mod. Had to add a folder here and there to add the textures in it, cause i have no way of changing any of the file paths in the nif files or whatever ending they had. I just opened them in text editor to skim through and see what file paths they expected for the texture files

you can change texture file paths with NifSkope.

https://github.com/jonwd7/nifskope/releases/tag/v2.0.dev2

Thanks for the this! MorenastyCreatures sure needed some updates :D

But it would have been easier if it just included the base animations that More nasty creatures 9.3 had. Since now i gotta figure out what animations i have installed already from the other SLApacks and remove those that are in the new MoreNastyCritters. to avoid duplicate.

And dont forget that if any of those packs are updated in the future. Its alot of extra work for you to keep track of all those packs and update them for this mod.

When people could have just updated the packs they wanted :D

Any detailed list on what animations you added or renamed over the old more nasty creatures?

it IS just the base animations (+ 2 extra llibsky animations) there should be no problems with other SLAL Packs.

the only problem is MNCv9.3 VS MNCv10 because of the SLAL conversion.

I updated to version 10a from 9.3 on Saturday. Slowly trying different creatures out... I've noticed that the animations work fine with vanilla Giants in my game but if I try the spells on any of the Giant variants added by Immersive Creatures, like the Berserker, they don't get naked an equip a schlong. I've already reset the animation registry, re-registered everything in Creature Framework and made sure that all the SLAL animations were registered.

see Rock&Rule's post:

see Rock&Rule's post:

I do have this in my game already. Can't remember if I did a reset in Creature Framework but I'll test this out tonight.

Yes MadMansGun ! We ask whether it is possible for the horses to enter somewhere along the two stages: erect (hard-called by you) and nonerecta, a third stage (excited macima) that would fit very well in the last stage of an animation. It would be more realistic! ... if you knew how to do this anytime, without having to ask for help ... but I miss a lot of modding knowledge and besides, here I think you need to know 3D modeling skills.

Which one I need though?

By looking at the 7z file, I think the original animations from MNC9x are included in MNC10a. 

I was a bit confused as well because someone actually made a SLAL pack of MNC9x animations somewhere. 

EDIT:

MadMansGun - perhaps it will clear up things for some people, myself included, to mention that MNC10a and onward is itself also a SLAL animation pack containing animations from the MNC lineage.

MadMansGun - perhaps it will clear up things for some people, myself included, to mention that MNC10a and onward is itself also a SLAL animation pack containing animations from the MNC lineage.

it is called "More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition"

does that not imply SLAL?

Yes MadMansGun ! We ask whether it is possible for the horses to enter somewhere along the two stages: erect (hard-called by you) and nonerecta, a third stage (excited macima) that would fit very well in the last stage of an animation. It would be more realistic! ... if you knew how to do this anytime, without having to ask for help ... but I miss a lot of modding knowledge and besides, here I think you need to know 3D modeling skills.

i can edit the mesh, but the CF has no way of auto swapping it in when a stage is hit.

MadMansGun, maybe it's time to remove 'Wolfpanic', 'SprigganXan', 'Dogpanic', 'Werewolfpanic'... and use SexLab's Keys 'Wolves', 'Spriggans'... etc.
Anyway they contain EXACTLY SAME races, but add a little mess when adding custom race to SexLab. As example, 'new wolf' race must be added to "Wolves" and "Wolfpanic" for being used in all available animations.
Also dups of keys entries in yours 'MoreNastyCrittersFactory.psc' for all commented by me lines:

AddRaceID("DwarvenBallistas", "DLC2DwarvenBallistaRace")

AddRaceID("DwarvenSpheres", "DwarvenSphereRace")

AddRaceID("Slaughterfishes", "SlaughterfishRace")

AddRaceID("FrostAtronach", "AtronachFrostRace")

AddRaceID("DwarvenSpiders", "DwarvenSpiderRace")

AddRaceID("DragonPriests", "DragonPriestRace")
    AddRaceID("DragonPriests", "SkeletonNecroPriestRace")
    AddRaceID("DragonPriests", "DLC2AcolyteDragonPriestRace")

;    AddRaceID("Sabrecats", "SabrecatRace")

;    AddRaceID("Chickens", "ChickenRace")

AddRaceID("Mammoths", "MammothRace")

AddRaceID("Rabbits", "HareRace")

AddRaceID("DwarvenCenturions", "DwarvenCenturionRace")
    AddRaceID("DwarvenCenturions", "DLC1LD_ForgemasterRace")

;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "DraugrRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "DraugrMagicRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "RigidSkeletonRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "SkeletonNecroRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "SkeletonRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "SkeletonArmorRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "DLC1SoulCairnKeeperRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "DLC1SoulCairnSkeletonArmorRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "DLC1BlackSkeletonRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "DLC1SoulCairnSkeletonNecroRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "_00ArmoredSkeletonArgonianRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "_00ArmoredSkeletonBeastRace_Old")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "_00ArmoredSkeletonKhajiitRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "_00ArmoredSkeletonRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "_00ArmoredSkeletonRace_Old")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "_00ChaurusGrimWarriorRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "_00ChaurusWarriorRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "_00BeastSkeletonRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "_00DramanRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "_00DraugrDwarvenRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "_00DraugrOneEyeRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "_00DraugrRaceSH")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "_00DraugrVarRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "_00DLC1BonemanSkeletonRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "_00LichRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "_00RigidSkeletonBeastRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "DLC2HulkingDraugrRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "DLC2AshSpawnRace")
;    AddRaceID("Draugrs", "DLC2RigidSkeletonRace")

AddRaceID("Cows", "CowRace")

AddRaceID("Hagravens", "HagravenRace")

AddRaceID("Horkers", "HorkerRace")

AddRaceID("Wispmothers", "WispRace")
    AddRaceID("Wispmothers", "WispShadeRace")

AddRaceID("Netches", "DLC2NetchRace")

AddRaceID("Goats", "GoatDomesticRace")
    AddRaceID("Goats", "GoatRace")

AddRaceID("Deers", "DeerRace")
    AddRaceID("Deers", "ElkRace")
    AddRaceID("Deers", "WhiteStagRace")
    AddRaceID("Deers", "DLC1DeerGlowRace")

AddRaceID("Chaurusflyers", "DLC1ChaurusHunterRace")

AddRaceID("Boars", "DLC2BoarRace")
    AddRaceID("Boars", "DLC2MountedRieklingRace")
    AddRaceID("Boars", "DLC2FakeCoffinRace")

AddRaceID("Ashhoppers", "DLC2AshHopperRace")

;    AddRaceID("Bears", "BearBlackRace")
;    AddRaceID("Bears", "BearBrownRace")
;    AddRaceID("Bears", "BearSnowRace")

;    AddRaceID("Trolls", "TrollRace")
;    AddRaceID("Trolls", "TrollFrostRace")
;    AddRaceID("Trolls", "DLC1TrollFrostRaceArmored")
;    AddRaceID("Trolls", "DLC1TrollRaceArmored")
;    AddRaceID("Trolls", "_00DLC1SwampTrollRaceArmored")

AddRaceID("Wolfpanic", "WolfRace")
    AddRaceID("Wolfpanic", "DLC1DeathHoundCompanionRace")
    AddRaceID("Wolfpanic", "DLC1DeathHoundRace")
    AddRaceID("Wolfpanic", "_00AspectRace")
    AddRaceID("Wolfpanic", "FoxRace")

AddRaceID("SprigganXan", "SprigganRace")
    AddRaceID("SprigganXan", "SprigganMatronRace")
    AddRaceID("SprigganXan", "SprigganEarthMotherRace")
    AddRaceID("SprigganXan", "DLC2SprigganBurntRace")
    AddRaceID("SprigganXan", "_00FrostSprigganMatronRace")
    AddRaceID("SprigganXan", "_00VenerableSprigganBurntRace")
    AddRaceID("SprigganXan", "_00VenerableSprigganEarthMotherRace")
    AddRaceID("SprigganXan", "_00VenerableSprigganMatronRace")
    AddRaceID("SprigganXan", "_00VenerableSprigganRace")
    AddRaceID("SprigganXan", "_00DwarvenDroidRace03")

AddRaceID("Dogpanic", "DogRace")
    AddRaceID("Dogpanic", "DogCompanionRace")
    AddRaceID("Dogpanic", "MG07DogRace")
    AddRaceID("Dogpanic", "DA03BarbasDogRace")
    AddRaceID("Dogpanic", "DLC1HuskyArmoredCompanionRace")
    AddRaceID("Dogpanic", "DLC1HuskyArmoredRace")
    AddRaceID("Dogpanic", "DLC1HuskyBareCompanionRace")
    AddRaceID("Dogpanic", "DLC1HuskyBareRace")

AddRaceID("Werewolfpanic", "WerewolfbeastRace")
    AddRaceID("Werewolfpanic", "DLC2WerebearBeastRace")
    AddRaceID("Werewolfpanic", "_00GreaterShoggothRace")
    AddRaceID("Werewolfpanic", "_00WerebearBeastBlackRace")
    AddRaceID("Werewolfpanic", "_00WerebearBeastSnowRace")
    AddRaceID("Werewolfpanic", "_00WereSkeeverBeastRace")
    AddRaceID("Werewolfpanic", "_00DaedrothRace")
    AddRaceID("Werewolfpanic", "_00DramanBeastRace")
    AddRaceID("Werewolfpanic", "_00DwarvenPunisherRace")
    AddRaceID("Werewolfpanic", "_00WerewolfKingBeastRace")
    AddRaceID("Werewolfpanic", "XenoBeastRace")
    AddRaceID("Werewolfpanic", "XenoPredator")
    AddRaceID("Werewolfpanic", "XenoQueenRace")
    AddRaceID("Werewolfpanic", "BP_DegonianRace_main")
    AddRaceID("Werewolfpanic", "BP_DegonianRace_transform")

;    AddRaceID("Rieklings", "DLC2RieklingRace")
;    AddRaceID("Rieklings", "DLC2ThirskRieklingRace")

;    AddRaceID("Flameatronach", "AtronachFlameRace")
;    AddRaceID("Flameatronach", "_SLSD_AtronachFlameRace")
;    AddRaceID("Flameatronach", "_00DwarvenDroidRace01")

;    AddRaceID("Lurkers", "DLC2LurkerRace")

;    AddRaceID("Horses", "HorseRace")

;    AddRaceID("skeevers", "SkeeverRace")
    AddRaceID("skeevers", "SkeeverWhiteRace")

;    AddRaceID("Falmers", "FalmerRace")
;    AddRaceID("Falmers", "DLC1SkinVampireFalmer")
;    AddRaceID("Falmers", "_00FalmerRace01")
;    AddRaceID("Falmers", "_00FalmerRace02")
;    AddRaceID("Falmers", "_00FalmerRace03")
;    AddRaceID("Falmers", "_00FalmerRace04")
;    AddRaceID("Falmers", "_00FalmerRace05")
;    AddRaceID("Falmers", "_00GoblinRace")

they have included in SexLab itself. Harmless, but... unnecessary.

Kind Regards

MadMansGun, maybe it's time to remove 'Wolfpanic', 'SprigganXan', 'Dogpanic', 'Werewolfpanic'... and use SexLab's Keys 'Wolves', 'Spriggans'... etc.

i was holding on to them (but i already removed the "werewolfgal" key) until i was sure that no one is using them in there own SLAL Packs, because it would cause such packs to stop working.

edit: and SexLab missed "DLC1SkinVampireFalmer".

I also ran into the "invisible horse" issue

I was able to fix by changing (in creature framework) from Bad Dog version to the SLNude version and the horse was there again

several other (all I can positively identify at this point) creatures with the SIC addon are doing one of 2 things

invisible animal

no junk

and yes I have reset mods in creature framework (3 times now)

my GUESS would be there was a change in how stuff is handled and for those using the SIC addon we will have to wait for it to be patched to MNC 10+

all creatures handled by MNC 10 in my game that use it's meshes/textures are working correctly (all that I have seen so far at any rate).

Shubal, on 30 May 2017 - 05:05 AM, said:snapback.png

The switch went smoothly and everything works except Inigos tail sticks out straight behind him now. Any ideas? Thank you for redoing this mod!

that only happens when the old behavior & FNIS list files are not fully removed.

It also apparrently happens when the folder

meshes/auxbones/tails  is named  meshes/auxbones/tail

I had this issue and renamed the folder to meshes/auxbones/tails and the problem went away ... so check your tail(s) folders :)

Guest Momber

Thanks for your hard work. It's great you volunteered to continue development of thes sweet mods. They have been dormant for so long.

May I respectfully request a merged "Legendary" esp instead of the four separate ones? TIA

here is my attempt at patching "bad dog's Immersive Hentai Creatures 1.3"

attachicon.gifBDSICHC.esp

but i have no clue in hell if it will fix this "invisible horse" problem people are having because i still don't know whats causing it.

I don't have any horse altering mods and had the invisible horse issue.  To fix this I had to update the horses in CF to use Sexlab Nude Creatures instead of Bad Dog.