More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Big thanks for updating and MNC! ^_^

A short question: how it will work with skyMoMo and SexLabSkyMoMo? Should I expected any troubles updating MNC? Or shoud I be the pathfider? :D

thanks again :)

It should be fine as long as there is no overlap. To be on the safe side I'd have them overwritten by MNC 10. I'm going to try it out myself as I didn't know that there was a sexlab addition for skyMoMo (which is why it was one of the first mods to go when I was refreshing my Skyrim+mod install).

Edit: There might be problems since the description says that it doesn't work well with nude creatures. I'll try various load & overwrite orders with it and see which one gives the least amount of trouble (if only Skyrim handled mods any where near as well as SkyrimSE).

I ll do it myself, but only tomorrow :( just hope that I won't ruined all my game :D

If u ll have any positive result, could u please share? :)

thanks

Big thanks for updating and MNC! ^_^

A short question: how it will work with skyMoMo and SexLabSkyMoMo? Should I expected any troubles updating MNC? Or shoud I be the pathfider? :D

thanks again :)

It should be fine as long as there is no overlap. To be on the safe side I'd have them overwritten by MNC 10. I'm going to try it out myself as I didn't know that there was a sexlab addition for skyMoMo (which is why it was one of the first mods to go when I was refreshing my Skyrim+mod install).

Edit: There might be problems since the description says that it doesn't work well with nude creatures. I'll try various load & overwrite orders with it and see which one gives the least amount of trouble (if only Skyrim handled mods any where near as well as SkyrimSE).

I ll do it myself, but only tomorrow :( just hope that I won't ruined all my game :D

If u ll have any positive result, could u please share? :)

thanks

I will, FNIS just finished doing its job so I can start Skyrim up right now.

because it seems like it could create a tremendous amount of additional effort for no real payoff,

that's generally what i think every time someone has a problem and it turns out to be a mod manager doing something stupid like "data/modnamehere/data/meshes", or hides the animation files from FINS, or fails to do anything at all because of Windows Security. besides that my hatred of them goes all the way back to GTAIII.

that only happens if 

a) author of mod is dumb enough to not know how to pack the mod

B) user is dumb enought to not know how to install the mod

in both cases they shouldnt be playing skyrim with mods/creating mods, rather go play flappybird

and suggesting using default skyrim launcher instead of mod manager is even worse

as of mod managers

MO - for playing skyrim

NMM - for making mods

also im curious if disabling papyrus logging will solve mods bugs, i think not, avoiding log spam wornt fix problem

and how do you expect to debug mod problems with debugging off, you gona tell each user individually to turn it on and send report?

My thoughts exactly Ed86 exept for NMM i would not touch it, even if my life depends on it.

well i didnt find guide how to make mods painless with MO, so for me its terrible experience

i use legacy nmm, so its pain and simple, install dependencies, make mod, publish mod, uninstall dependencies, forget about mod xD

True, MO is not that easy to handle. The advantage is always a clean Skyrim install and you can enable and disable mods to your hearts content without messing your game up. You have to invest time and effort to know how MO works and handle things.^^ For me it is totally worth it.

Hi MMG,

Concerning the creature HDT collisions (made by Bazinga) - They obviously rely on MNCv9.3. The improvements you've made mean that it's not compatible any more (I guess the problem is the change in file names and folder structure for the creature meshes).

Maybe it could be nice if you and Bazinga would coordinate this for future versions to ensure compatibility ?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54417-naturalistic-hdt-jiggle-and-collisions-xml-set

Mod works great. Thank you. :) I don't know what the big fuss is about mod managers tho. Why do people even struggle getting animations to work. With MO its as easy as fnis->realistic force -> creature pack -> skeleton. run fnis from the menu and right click create mod and your done. I've been using MNC for ages and never had a issue getting any animations to work. No matter where it was in my load order. To be honest I just think most people don't have half the requirements then go on a rampage when things don't work

Hi MadMansGun, from your description this version has updated mesh files, and is using SLAL for animation control.  Would you be able to describe what kinds of updates were done to the meshes which make them worthwhile?  What advantages does SLAL have for animation control over what was already available?  Also which one would use less resources?

Thank you, Madman. :3 This makes Yuni a very happy wolf. I am your patron for a reason. <3 This cleans up my load order and reduces confusion even more. Love!

well i didnt find guide how to make mods painless with MO, so for me its terrible experience

i use legacy nmm, so its pain and simple, install dependencies, make mod, publish mod, uninstall dependencies, forget about mod xD

我用MO

我使用它,因为我花了很多时间学习。

它允许我修改交互。

这使我很容易解决错误。

我花更少的时间修理。

与NMM相比。

有一个巨大的学习曲线。

但这对我来说非常有帮助。

这可能是因为我不安装来测试。

我安装了很多变化。

一旦所有!

为此,这是好的。

否则会有很大的干扰。

我认为这对他人来说可能非常沮丧。

我是电脑程序编制员!

为什么会帮助我? 这可能是原因。

好的
一定是因为你是程序员

also im curious if disabling papyrus logging will solve mods bugs, i think not, avoiding log spam wornt fix problem

and how do you expect to debug mod problems with debugging off, you gona tell each user individually to turn it on and send report?

you should only have logging turned on if you are actively trying to find a problem, the rest of the time it's just a drain on system resources and it can cause extra stress for the papyrus system, therefor it can potentially become a part of the problem your trying to fix.

Thanks a lot for updating and cleaning up MNC!

I have two questions regarding differences between version 10 and 9.3 that I noticed:

1. Regarding female werewolves:

MNC 9.3 required the usage of Sexlab Werewolves to have female Werewolves in game and explicitly described how to set them up to work together in the mod description.

I didn't read any of that in the description of MNC 10, so I'm wondering of Sexlab Werewolves is still required to have female werewolves.

2. Regarding female shaped NPCs:

I noticed that unlike MNC 9.3, MNC 10 also includes "character asset" meshes for Flameatronach, Spriggan and Wispmother.

This causes conflicts with various version of "Skyrim Particle Patch and Subsurface Scattering Patch for ENB" because of the Flameatronach meshes and with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51560/? Better Shaped Female Creatures.

As such I'm wondering what these new meshes add to the game and if they are necessary or can be safely overriden.

Lastly, I want to add that I'm also in favor of a Legendary version of the SexLabNudeCreatures ESP-plugins.

I once tried to merge them myself using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905/? Merge Plugins, but the result was a lack of male equipment except for the balls.

PS: Curious, what is that MFC mentioned in some comments?

female werewolves are included, but Sexlab Werewolves is still needed for sex when in werewolf form.

the FlameAtronach and Spriggan meshes got accidentally included when i was packing things up, it's safe to remove them.

you would need to edit the json files in the creatures.d folder to get that to work, but then you will need to fix other mods like "HentaiCreatures" because they used the DG & DB esp as a master file and the game would crash on load without them.

MFC = male NPC with Female NPC with Creature 3way animations

Hi MadMansGun, from your description this version has updated mesh files, and is using SLAL for animation control.  Would you be able to describe what kinds of updates were done to the meshes which make them worthwhile?  What advantages does SLAL have for animation control over what was already available?  Also which one would use less resources?

see change log on mod page.

SLAL makes it easier to enable or disable the animations you want with its easy to use menu, and the python pyw file makes it easy to change some aspects of the animations, eg: what sounds are used, what cum effects are used, animation tags.

The tails of argonians and khajiit were sticking straight out with no animation upon upgrading to this version and uninstalling 9.3...Re-adding the files and folders from MNC 9.3's meshes\auxbones folder fixed this for me. I'm guessing it's the file FNIS_MNC_tail_Behavior.hkx that fixed this.

Thank you for updating MNC. It really needed it.  I'd like to see a Legendary version of SexLabNudeCreatures as well.

There is no good reason for players to not have it. If they love the game soo much that they take the time to mod it, they should take the time to buy it.

HEY!

For those having trouble downloading it from Google Drive because the download limit has been exceeded:

Remember, you can right click, and hit 'create a copy' to copy it to your OWN Google Drive, then download that, as it has its own quota!

I hope this helps one or two people who can't download it right now. Feel free to put this info on the mod page if you wish.

Forgive me if I've just missed something, but is this actually safe to just pull out the old MNC and replace with this, or does it need a new game?

In my opinion, I would start a new game if anything as large as MNC is uninstalled in the middle of a playthrough. I will be updating to v10 now and will start a new game with a different playstyle. However, if you perform a correct uninstallation of MNC then run the save game script cleaner you should be good to go in theory.

Has the german shepard skinned dog been removed from everything but hentai creatures?

both "Judah" and "Arch Demon" have been fully moved over to Hentai Creatures, because that's what summons them in the first place.

ahh I had made a version of my own of more creatures to populate the world with more creatures, and was using Judah in alot of inn's so i guess i'll have to really edit that around for this version. 

Any suggestions for mods that would populate skyrim with the female versions of horses, giants and such?

ahh I had made a version of my own of more creatures to populate the world with more creatures, and was using Judah in alot of inn's so i guess i'll have to really edit that around for this version. 

Any suggestions for mods that would populate skyrim with the female versions of horses, giants and such?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72363-solution-faq-female-creatures/

the Mod Compatibility Kit should help with some of the horse mods, i will try to add more mods to the kit.

So this includes extra animations over the old MNC?

2:

Dragon Priest animation made by llibsky.

Dwarven Spider animation made by llibsky.

and i enabled some other races so that they can be animated.

I have a question will this corrupt up my save? 

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192
iMinMemoryPageSize=256

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=8388608

Does this work for upgrading at all?

you will need to uninstall MNC v9.3 first or you will have duplicate animation files.

I have a question will this corrupt up my save?

no, the Papyrus edit is safe.

What is in the mod compatibility kit and can we have a description of each available download in the actual description of the mod? Thanks. The reason being that I don't really want to guess whatever I need to download and install.

Thanks for your work :)

What is in the mod compatibility kit and can we have a description of each available download in the actual description of the mod? Thanks. The reason being that I don't really want to guess whatever I need to download and install.

Thanks for your work :)

the "mod compatibility kit" is a file where i keep compatibility patches for other mods.

at this time it only has patches for:

SexLab V1-62 Control Patch (Made by nahabal67 to fix a bug with SexLab Werewolves, but it works for other things as well)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23812-sexlab-werewolves-30-beta-5-updated-2015-9-20/page-27?do=findComment&comment=1679527

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/490-sexlab-werewolves/

gender horses***

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60289/?

Horse Armors***

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13348/?

Immersive Horses***

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64067/?

***originally made for another mod i did, but i merged that mod into MNC, so i edited them to be for MNC as well.

"True Wolves of Skyrim [sexualized for MNC]" is a wolf mesh&texture mod made by KrittaKitty that was edited by Saeros for the original MNC.

"HentaiCreatures" adds spell books that will let you summon creatures, they can be bought at the Trader in Riverwood or you can use it's MCM to get them. there is more to the mod then that but i don't feel like going into details at this time (1:30 am)

"MoreNastyCritters_v10" (aka: 0BxQsiPzfec0VRkZ2bnFJZWZkb1U) is the main part of the mod: adult mesh files & animations, and it's required by a lot of mods and SLAL animations.