[Sims 4] wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims [16.02.2024]

Guest Redabyss

And also LL update that includes previous animation MF (FF) Bumbling Cunnilingus (oraljob), hope you'll like it

Thanks for the update! :D

And also LL update that includes previous animation MF (FF) Bumbling Cunnilingus (oraljob), hope you'll like it

hey Redabyss. you've changed your avatar? i did not recognize you :)

Guest Redabyss

hey Redabyss. you've changed your avatar? i did not recognize you :)

lol yes, was kinda tired of the Soul one XD

Hey there w_g, was wondering what is the reward of the 10$ pledge!

oh, i guess i must clarify this thing, i like Anarcis's idea for this, as for animations- to directly request one custom animation per month (by voting among the gold patrons) i should correct the reward description on Patreon.

as for other mods (i'm talking about "female body details" or sexy sleepwear/swimwear (i would like to make it too))  it may be next basic direction.

but animations are basic currently, i must have enough support to make also other mods because i have no enough time for them now.

upd. well, i've fixed this on the Patreon page

Guest Redabyss

By voting what you mean exactly?

if there will be more than one gold patron and everyone of them have his own request, what should i do then? i think i should make a voting among them, right?

Hm well, Patreon usually limit the request tier to a x number of people. But your call then :P 

By voting what you mean exactly?

if there will be more than one gold patron and everyone of them have his own request, what should i do then? i think i should make a voting among them, right?

Hm well, Patreon usually limit the request tier to a x number of people. But your call then :P

i thought i don't want to limit my patrons in their requests and we can decide whose request will be next by voting. well.. we'll see 

OMG, that bumbling one made me laugh so hard. I was NOT expecting that lol 

great:) that's what i wanted

If you want a list of other sex opsie type animation ideas I left a list in a thread here somewhere. Let me know and I will link it for you. I was married for 16 years so if it could happened during sex and either make you laugh, cry or want to just die of embarrassment( or completely raumatize you for a good long while lol) then it probably happened to me in those 16 years lol 

yes, of course, this would be useful, and it is even more interesting if these are real life events. thank you

Excellent animations, thank you. Unfortunately not compatible with ver. 2.1.2.095.6 and possibly earlier versions of ww. You might be missing out on people who still use earlier versions. Works fine with the newest version. I reverted back because of issues I have with the latest versions that I mention in other postings on loverslab.

Unfortunately I can't do something for such old versions it doesn't make sense