[Sims 4] wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims [16.02.2024]

Hey, thanks for the update! And congratulations on doing this for longer than a year! ? You are an amazing creator with so much different kinds of content out there and I'm so happy you're still around creating more. :)

And I'm mentioning this because now you will be highlighted at the top of the animators list :D

2 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Hey, thanks for the update! And congratulations on doing this for longer than a year! ? You are an amazing creator with so much different kinds of content out there and I'm so happy you're still around creating more. :)

And I'm mentioning this because now you will be highlighted at the top of the animators list :D

Thank you so much Turbo! I really appreciate such high opinion about my work, especially if it comes from such outstanding talented people like you ?

6 hours ago, Doubledude said:

how supporting you in that shitty site make you progress your work ? isn't that stupid to say ? supporting you to  drink all night and smoke shit to progress your work ? no thanks.

I would not be able to make animations at all without the support of my patrons, so I don't think I said something stupid. But I don't force anyone to support me and you're free to do (or not to do) whatever you want. 
And by the way, I see that you don't even imagine how much effort and time it takes to make animations, so I think one of us really said something stupid.

7 hours ago, Doubledude said:

how supporting you in that shitty site make you progress your work ? isn't that stupid to say ? supporting you to  drink all night and smoke shit to progress your work ? no thanks.

This is a stupid thing to say and just pure judgemental,

If you had half a clue about what focus and concentration goes into this, you'd have kept this comment to yourself,

8 hours ago, Doubledude said:

It's none of your damn business what anyone does with their money, the guy hasn't held a gun to your head and forced you to give him money,  if you don't like it,  move along.  

1 hour ago, Robert Monotoli said:

Looks great! Do you mind telling us what assets you used on this female sim? Specifically those underwear and hair. Are they vanilla item or...?

Thank you. Garter belt and stockings are from my Shameless Underwear, you can see the link in my signature. Hair by S-Club, can be downloaded here.