[Sims 4] wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims [16.02.2024]

19 minutes ago, skippitydodah said:

Yeah. Thanks for the reply. I mean when my sims are engaged in sex and I go to select another position i.e. animation, your's don't show up in the choices anywhere. Not in bed or couch or anywhere.

Maybe unavailable locations? Try to open WW settings/sex settings/animations disabler, will you see my animations there?

I checked under disabled animations and your animations appear in the list, however none of them are disabled. If my sim initiates sex with a partner and I go to the selections however, none of your animations show up. My next question: I see you have laundry day animations in this update. Is laundry day required? If so that would explain it. I do not have laundry day. Your animations prior to this update worked great.

19 minutes ago, skippitydodah said:

I checked under disabled animations and your animations appear in the list, however none of them are disabled. If my sim initiates sex with a partner and I go to the selections however, none of your animations show up. My next question: I see you have laundry day animations in this update. Is laundry day required? If so that would explain it. I do not have laundry day. Your animations prior to this update worked great.

Laundry Day required only for last added animations that made for its stuff i.e. washing machine and dryer. All other animations don't require Laundry day, nothing has changeg for previously made animations.

Alright, everything seems to be ok if you see the animations in the disabler list, I think you just should choose right locations to use them. You can see available locations for every animation in the animations list in the first post. Try to initiate FM oraljob for coffee table for example, you should be able to start 'Coffee Table Blowjob'.

On 4/29/2018 at 7:32 AM, wild_guy said:

Hi! April gold animation available for gold patrons early access on Patreon: Easel Stand Behind

5ae512966bb66_EaselStandBehind.gif.e2cec3d818bafd3204802d15addd6922.gif

Wild Guy, that was absolutely verryyy hot, i want you to continue this animation as a series, and make it longer will you?, anyway thanks for your beautiful animation

25 minutes ago, Kevinharahap12 said:

Wild Guy, that was absolutely verryyy hot, i want you to continue this animation as a series, and make it longer will you?, anyway thanks for your beautiful animation

Thank you! I plan to make easel sequence, yes.

2 hours ago, gregor_mc said:

any body can help me on team viewer or another . i must upload this mod but i didn't know how i do that

You can't download the file? You should click 'View file' green line in the top of the first post, you'll see the green button 'Download this file' after that.

Hi. I start play sims again and need refresh my game (little bit) . I try your animations because they are really good looking . And because my sim is as hobby experimental physics,he need something for experiments of course :D. Thank you .  

To my patrons:

I haven't my Patreon password for now so I can't give any response on Patreon. But I have read all your Patreon comments via my e-mail. Thank you all for your kind words. See you soon and we'll make something sexy :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

it's the same as the last one i have?

is this LL or patreon update?

Yes, it's the same file. This is the Patreon update that mentioned above. I always write when make LL updates.

LL update

Added animations:

• MF Coffee Table Blowjob Climax (climax / coffee table) preview
  • MF Bended Next To The Seat (vaginal / sofa, loveseat, bench_outdoor, chair_living, ottoman) preview
  • MF Blowjob Next To The Seat (oraljob / sofa, loveseat, bench_outdoor, chair_living, ottoman) preview
  • MF Bended Next To The Seat 2 (vaginal / sofa, loveseat, bench_outdoor, chair_living, ottoman) preview
  • MF Bended Next To The Seat Climax (climax / sofa, loveseat, bench_outdoor, chair_living, ottoman) preview

And new animation available for early access on Patreon: Easel Cum On Breasts Climax

1120459324_EaselCumOnBreastsClimax.gif.2cd0df200be5930136d6cfe5380eeb8d.gif