[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles

Guest oxyg1n

Guest oxyg1n

Great mod! Really solid first release. A few ideas:

--When initiating a Sexile event, have the waiting player masturbating (animation) with access to the speed controls. Maybe even a few stages of masturbation while waiting to be mounted. Have submission poses, bent over, doggy, leg behind ear.. 

--Integrate the radial pop-up menu for selecting/targeting other players. When another player is centered in the radial menu (R key?), have options available. So, "Surrender" to someone gives the targeted player an option to initiate Sexile. They can target you back using context menu (R key), where they'll be presented with new options. Or, they can just ignore you (not activate context menu), not accept the surrender. Might be possible to add many options to the radial context menu; to simplify and make more intuitive. 

--Rock/paper/scissors mini game using vocalization, stamina, speed-control and animation-stages. Outlast your partner and gain exp, or gain freedom from enslavement; once that feature is implemented.. 

Thanks for the great work.

Some points on your ideas here and I don't wanna seem like I am shitting on you for em but.

1. As much as I like the idea for that I much rather have that be something you can toggle rather then it being how the animation is by default.

2. This has been talked about as far as making "Rape" a option how I believe it will be right now is that it will be like a PvP flag so if you check the "Allow Non Consent" box you have flagged the char to accept being forced on. Only issue is that there is no way to tell who has done this and you will just have to try :P

3. I hate this idea for the sole fact that it ruins RP and all servers that have this mod as of now are RP servers so no to this idea for RP'ers like me it would suck and kill the RP.

Now for my two cents

The biggest demand of poses are as follows

1. Doggy

2. Oral for both Male and Female.

3. Reverse cowgirl

Those are the big 3 right now.

As far as some ideas for additions to this.

1. Cuddling/Spooning/General Romantic poses.

2. Massage so a female can get on a males back and give him a back rub Male can give female a shoulder rub.

3. Spanking

4. Hair pulling

5. Spunk for the male to be able to creampie or facial something like that.

Heye Crusher, Thank ya,

1. I think having masturbation animations is a great idea. Early on in the mod I was using some animations that included starting poses that looked like they wanted it. But I wasn't given permission to use them. So I had to just use the laying down emote as starting positions for now.

2. I looked into integrating into the radial menu. But I couldn't track down how to do it. So I just opt'ed with the simpler solution, just building my own UI. Regarding forced sex, I was talking with some peeps and we think it would be a good natural integration to only allow rape if you have surrendered and you also have a setting checked that allows for people to force sex on you after you surrendered.

3. I think you have good intentions with this idea but as far as interacting with the mod - I want it to be a tool that you can use without challenge to the interface. If that makes sense.

Some animations I personally would love to see:

1. Romantic etc, Cuddling/Spooning/Kissing/Holding, etc, could all be stages in one animation.

2. Doggy (Mike24 already has plans for this)

3. Spanking

4. Oral on male and on female.

As for Hairpulling, I'm not sure if that can be done convincingly enough because the hair in the game moves with movement of the player and has physics. Spunk for the male wouldn't be to hard to do. But I'm not sure what you're expecting to see as a creampie InFaMY. Doing a facial would mean putting textures on the face/body. I'd have to look into that. Just my thoughts.

--When initiating a Sexile event, have the waiting player masturbating (animation) with access to the speed controls. Maybe even a few stages of masturbation while waiting to be mounted. Have submission poses, bent over, doggy, leg behind ear.. 

--Integrate the radial pop-up menu for selecting/targeting other players. When another player is centered in the radial menu (R key?), have options available. So, "Surrender" to someone gives the targeted player an option to initiate Sexile. They can target you back using context menu (R key), where they'll be presented with new options. Or, they can just ignore you (not activate context menu), not accept the surrender. Might be possible to add many options to the radial context menu; to simplify and make more intuitive. 

--Rock/paper/scissors mini game using vocalization, stamina, speed-control and animation-stages. Outlast your partner and gain exp, or gain freedom from enslavement; once that feature is implemented.. 

Some points on your ideas here and I don't wanna seem like I am shitting on you for em but.

1. As much as I like the idea for that I much rather have that be something you can toggle rather then it being how the animation is by default.

2. This has been talked about as far as making "Rape" a option how I believe it will be right now is that it will be like a PvP flag so if you check the "Allow Non Consent" box you have flagged the char to accept being forced on. Only issue is that there is no way to tell who has done this and you will just have to try :P

3. I hate this idea for the sole fact that it ruins RP and all servers that have this mod as of now are RP servers so no to this idea for RP'ers like me it would suck and kill the RP.

Now for my two cents

The biggest demand of poses are as follows

1. Doggy

2. Oral for both Male and Female.

3. Reverse cowgirl

Those are the big 3 right now.

As far as some ideas for additions to this.

1. Cuddling/Spooning/General Romantic poses.

2. Massage so a female can get on a males back and give him a back rub Male can give female a shoulder rub.

3. Spanking

4. Hair pulling

5. Spunk for the male to be able to creampie or facial something like that.

Heye Crusher, Thank ya,

1. I think having masturbation animations is a great idea. Early on in the mod I was using some animations that included starting poses that looked like they wanted it. But I wasn't given permission to use them. So I had to just use the laying down emote as starting positions for now.

2. I looked into integrating into the radial menu. But I couldn't track down how to do it. So I just opt'ed with the simpler solution, just building my own UI. Regarding forced sex, I was talking with some peeps and we think it would be a good natural integration to only allow rape if you have surrendered and you also have a setting checked that allows for people to force sex on you after you surrendered.

3. I think you have good intentions with this idea but as far as interacting with the mod - I want it to be a tool that you can use without challenge to the interface. If that makes sense.

1. Romantic etc, Cuddling/Spooning/Kissing/Holding, etc, could all be stages in one animation.

3. Spanking

As for Hairpulling, I'm not sure if that can be done convincingly enough because the hair in the game moves with movement of the player and has physics. Spunk for the male wouldn't be to hard to do. But I'm not sure what you're expecting to see as a creampie InFaMY. Doing a facial would mean putting textures on the face/body. I'd have to look into that. Just my thoughts.

I am getting in to this game at the right time it looks like, when I read Crushers post I thought the idea was for some type of sexual prowess. A comparison of stats and experience to make a mini contest if done right would be more immersive imo. I know in real life some of my best sex adventures came with women I didnt like that much. I didnt want to be around them but I had to to get the goodies. Also if rape is incorporated is it going to include npc that beat the pc? Thanks for sharing!

Does anyone else have issues with the actors lining up correctly? Even on flat surfaces it seems with a male character trying to mount a female in missionary, the female character has collision issue and the whole body rotates up so that her head is in the male body and feet are in the ground. Then, with the female character trying to mount the male in cowgirl position, the female body will angle right or left for some reason, even if there are no obstructions and on a flat surface. Not sure if this is a mod thing, or a glitch in the game with model collision. Also, which could be related, is when NPCs attack, sometimes they wind up being stuck in a crooked position while walking around. Or, if I'm trying to place a thrall on a roof, the thrall gets rotated into the same crooked position.

Guest oxyg1n

Does anyone else have issues with the actors lining up correctly? Even on flat surfaces it seems with a male character trying to mount a female in missionary, the female character has collision issue and the whole body rotates up so that her head is in the male body and feet are in the ground. Then, with the female character trying to mount the male in cowgirl position, the female body will angle right or left for some reason, even if there are no obstructions and on a flat surface. Not sure if this is a mod thing, or a glitch in the game with model collision. Also, which could be related, is when NPCs attack, sometimes they wind up being stuck in a crooked position while walking around. Or, if I'm trying to place a thrall on a roof, the thrall gets rotated into the same crooked position.

What mods are you running on your game?

Heye Crusher, Thank ya,

3. Spanking

I am getting in to this game at the right time it looks like, when I read Crushers post I thought the idea was for some type of sexual prowess. A comparison of stats and experience to make a mini contest if done right would be more immersive imo. I know in real life some of my best sex adventures came with women I didnt like that much. I didnt want to be around them but I had to to get the goodies. Also if rape is incorporated is it going to include npc that beat the pc? Thanks for sharing!

There are Skyrim mods to demo features used for a sex combat mod/features, a little bit of "Separate Orgasms" and "Deadly Drain" for resource management; a sprinkle of "SL Utilities" for buffs/debuffs; a large measure of "SL Defeat"; and several others. 

With Sexiles you are pressing buttons during an encounter anyway, why not give it context, meaning, purpose, and reward/failure.  I'll start digging into UE4, Blueprint looks pretty awesome; wasn't there when I was modding with UE1. 

Guest oxyg1n

With Sexiles you are pressing buttons during an encounter anyway, why not give it context, meaning, purpose, and reward/failure.  I'll start digging into UE4, Blueprint looks pretty awesome; wasn't there when I was modding with UE1. 

Sexiles is just a tool for RP. The way you use it gives it context, meaning, purpose and reward/failure with the players you're involved with. The potential for highly immersive ERP with Sexiles is staggering.

What mods are you running on your game?

Closer thrall placement

predator animals

all npcs female

female wheel of pain

lighter thralls

shield damage reduction

armorl oot drops

Super excited to try this out tomorrow on my SP game. I'm amazed that you guys already have something to show after such a short time. I'll make sure to let you know how it goes and what mods I'm using. Still hoping that Funcom gives us better npc sandboxing at some point.

Tried it out on my existing local game running mods, PauseOnEsc, Resp_mod.pak, LighterThralls.pak, ThrallDistanceCloser.pak, SexilesMod.pak, only had one male thrall fighter, using female character max height, she is noticeably taller then the male thrall.

Issues I noticed and I know these are known. Some areas the male thrall just gets stuck in walking animation, interestingly while I noticed this in one spot of my tower's foundation level all locations on the upper levels seemed to work. Maybe while foundation wont add nav mesh to an area floor tiles always will? Now that I think about it this seems to be an issue with workstation placement to.

Players need to notice who the target is. If target says "you" and you pick missionary on the passive side then that will work as expected, if you pick Cowgirl on the Active side then you will get on the floor and the npc will be on top. Note that the npc's penis is curved around so it's pointing backwards in this position. For Cowgirl to work as expected target needs to ether be blank or show the npc in question.

After missionary sex with thrall on top the thrall would go into the T pose, but after Cowgirl with the thrall on bottom he would go back to the normal sandboxing stance.

Alignment was good which surprised me since the female toon was max height. Maybe if the male ends up on top of a female in cowboy pose he could do a boob job instead.

So as long as one pays attention to who the target is, doesn't open inventory during sex (take those clothes off before hand), and avoids no action spots everything works perfectly on a SP game. As for the no action spots all you need to do is pick up the npc and move them somewhere else.

Very impressive stuff good work!

Guest oxyg1n

Tried it out on my existing local game running mods, PauseOnEsc, Resp_mod.pak, LighterThralls.pak, ThrallDistanceCloser.pak, SexilesMod.pak, only had one male thrall fighter, using female character max height, she is noticeably taller then the male thrall.

Issues I noticed and I know these are known. Some areas the male thrall just gets stuck in walking animation, interestingly while I noticed this in one spot of my tower's foundation level all locations on the upper levels seemed to work. Maybe while foundation wont add nav mesh to an area floor tiles always will? Now that I think about it this seems to be an issue with workstation placement to.

Players need to notice who the target is. If target says "you" and you pick missionary on the passive side then that will work as expected, if you pick Cowgirl on the Active side then you will get on the floor and the npc will be on top. Note that the npc's penis is curved around so it's pointing backwards in this position. For Cowgirl to work as expected target needs to ether be blank or show the npc in question.

After missionary sex with thrall on top the thrall would go into the T pose, but after Cowgirl with the thrall on bottom he would go back to the normal sandboxing stance.

Alignment was good which surprised me since the female toon was max height. Maybe if the male ends up on top of a female in cowboy pose he could do a boob job instead.

So as long as one pays attention to who the target is, doesn't open inventory during sex (take those clothes off before hand), and avoids no action spots everything works perfectly on a SP game. As for the no action spots all you need to do is pick up the npc and move them somewhere else.

Very impressive stuff good work!

Thank you for your feedback visby. I'll definitely be working on those issues. As soon as I get some time here. Ha. :)

Oxyg1n,

You are wonderful! I finally got a chance to try this mod...and it is GREAT!  Thank you so much for doing this!  Wow!  I know there will be more work added, and I do understand that things take time.  Can hardly wait for the next update.  Thank, you, thank you, thank you.

The only thing I would want more, besides additional animations is penis erection.  Maybe it will have to be ALL males in game would be erect, and that would be fine.  But, if the undressing stage causes erection that would be good too...but erection, erection, erection would be a plus. LOL

If you and/or Mike24 decide to take this to Patreon, I might be you first customer.  Yes, I want to pay you for this great work.  Thanks again!!

Oxyg1n,

You are wonderful! I finally got a chance to try this mod...and it is GREAT!  Thank you so much for doing this!  Wow!  I know there will be more work added, and I do understand that things take time.  Can hardly wait for the next update.  Thank, you, thank you, thank you.

The only thing I would want more, besides additional animations is penis erection.  Maybe it will have to be ALL males in game would be erect, and that would be fine.  But, if the undressing stage causes erection that would be good too...but erection, erection, erection would be a plus. LOL

If you and/or Mike24 decide to take this to Patreon, I might be you first customer.  Yes, I want to pay you for this great work.  Thanks again!!

I think GoddessV just might like cock. ;p

oxyg1n, thinking of setting up a patreon?

[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles Mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76280-cewip-conan-sexiles-mod/

[CE] Bondage furniture

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76423-ce-bondage-furniture/

Conan Exiles R18 Server - Overview, discussions, and current event

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75742-conan-exiles-r18-server-overview-discussions-and-current-event/

Conan Exiles Modding (EA coming on 1/31/17)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72520-conan-exiles-modding-ea-coming-on-13117/

[WIP] Conan Exiles new female body (vagina + nipples), source, mod file

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76340-wip-conan-exiles-new-female-body-vagina-nipples-source-mod-file/

Raw 18+ RP/pvp Conan Exile Server

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73243-raw-18-rppvp-conan-exile-server/

[WIP] SKIMPY ARMORS AND CLOTHES v 0.5

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73379-cewip-conan-exiles-skimpy-craftable-armors-v-05-updated-19022017/

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I definitely think "Conan Exiles" needs its own sub-forum like Crussaders Kings or Dead or Alive!  :lol:

Oxyg1n,

The penis is erect during the act (if you go into first person you can move your view point into the body and you can see it) but it goes soft the second the deed is done. At least it is with a male thrall during missionary.

[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles Mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76280-cewip-conan-sexiles-mod/

[CE] Bondage furniture

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76423-ce-bondage-furniture/

Conan Exiles R18 Server - Overview, discussions, and current event

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75742-conan-exiles-r18-server-overview-discussions-and-current-event/

Conan Exiles Modding (EA coming on 1/31/17)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72520-conan-exiles-modding-ea-coming-on-13117/

[WIP] Conan Exiles new female body (vagina + nipples), source, mod file

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76340-wip-conan-exiles-new-female-body-vagina-nipples-source-mod-file/

Raw 18+ RP/pvp Conan Exile Server

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73243-raw-18-rppvp-conan-exile-server/

[WIP] SKIMPY ARMORS AND CLOTHES v 0.5

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73379-cewip-conan-exiles-skimpy-craftable-armors-v-05-updated-19022017/

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I definitely think "Conan Exiles" needs its own sub-forum like Crussaders Kings or Dead or Alive!  :lol:

Yeah, I asked CPU a couple of days ago for CE subforum

Great job! This is like OSEX light and I am thouroughly hooked on the game so far, adding sex in context will only make it better. 

As I was playing I had an idea, you had mentioned adding an aggressive aspect and I was wondering if it were possible to have an aggressive sounds hot key and the regular? Roleplay wise going from pain to pleasure would be a nice ability. No idea if its even possible, just a thought.

What's up you sex lacking exiles, we got this new exciting server setup. With blessing from Oxy, I present to you:

Death & Debauchery Medium to Heavy Roleplay!
A fairly new server as it stands, we are slowly growing our player base. Events are in the works and lore has not be set yet. We welcome anyone and everyone from all walks of life!

Server Content
Server IP:
192.169.81.200:27062

Mod Load Order
*Pippi.pak *Roleplay_Animations.pak *SexilesMod.pak *ToTEChairs.pak

Discord Link:

https://discord.gg/RmFtDmW

Actually, They don't Welcome everyone. They even don't know how I get in their server. Seriously, when someone have found this post and joined the server, how did he/she get in there? Or I just banned I'm not a roleplaying weeb? I could be but they stopped. What a nice people. Except for welcoming.

0b279a0897.png

Is that you?