[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles

Guest oxyg1n

Guest oxyg1n

Your not the first to mention that jerrydrake. Stripping and redressing thralls for sex is one of the things I'm going to work on next. I hope it's gonna be a simple job.

I really like this mod. For what it is, it's great. There are random times where it locks you in position after ending the session and you have to restart the client. Otherwise, the other bugs are okay for now.

One suggestion besides what everyone else stated is Boob effects. Would like to see more, or compatibility with mods that give it more bounce effect. The butt moves a decent amount in some stages. It's okay for now.

Nothing bad to say really. Thanks for your hard work and collaboration! 

Picture for everyone :D

post-1880315-0-19990400-1492011815_thumb.png

Guest oxyg1n

I hope there will be a penis erection mode one day or another, it would be super fun  :angel:

I spent such a long time trying to get a toggle erection feature working. I'm not sure if it's even possible with how the game is built.

I really like this mod. For what it is, it's great. There are random times where it locks you in position after ending the session and you have to restart the client. Otherwise, the other bugs are okay for now.

One suggestion besides what everyone else stated is Boob effects. Would like to see more, or compatibility with mods that give it more bounce effect. The butt moves a decent amount in some stages. It's okay for now.

Nothing bad to say really. Thanks for your hard work and collaboration! 

Picture for everyone :D

Yup, working on a fix for that locked position issue. Also looking into increasing the physics on the boobs with speed. Butt is controlled by the animation instead of having it's own physics.

Thanks glad to see you enjoy it. :)

Guest oxyg1n

Really great!! I can't test it yet, bu I can't wait!!  :)

Hey it's my main man! :D

Everyone is talking about how great the animations are.

And they are. Fantastic start of the mod and I expect great things coming future updates.

Thanks!! Really I hope the people like it!! In a few days I will work again for make some animations more!

And they are. Fantastic start of the mod and I expect great things coming future updates.

Little by little!! 

--------------------------------------

So... I think so will be great someone make an exclusive server for LoversLab community for roleplaying with Sexiles Mod!

Thanks!! Really I hope the people like it!! In a few days I will work again for make some animations more!

Little by little!! 

--------------------------------------

So... I think so will be great someone make an exclusive server for LoversLab community for roleplaying with Sexiles Mod!

My server Death & Debauchery is hosting it testing it and loving it feel free to join our discord.

https://discord.gg/eaB5MdJ

Hey i just wanted to shout out taht 1.12 is very good i love the stripping any chance you could say do a stripper pole dancing provide that we create a pole ? for the dancer to snap on to ? Not sure how well that would play out since like you said artisan are different from placeable.  

Only thing i have against it is that....there is no futa mod yet >< this would go great with it.  unless if you are willing to add that in ? Combine it with teh vagina mod ? 

Guest oxyg1n

Hey i just wanted to shout out taht 1.12 is very good i love the stripping any chance you could say do a stripper pole dancing provide that we create a pole ? for the dancer to snap on to ? Not sure how well that would play out since like you said artisan are different from placeable.  

Only thing i have against it is that....there is no futa mod yet >< this would go great with it.  unless if you are willing to add that in ? Combine it with teh vagina mod ? 

Hey Thanks Dragoon,

I think pole dancing would be great as an emote, but it should probably go into a different mod. Same for futa. Those are sort of different areas of concern from SexilesMod.

But feel free to suggest those ideas to people in this thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72520-conan-exiles-modding-ea-coming-on-13117/

Guest oxyg1n

Good really good!

I have only two suggestions. The first is to make the two animations available in both active and passive role. The second is to have the sex act reduce the corruption level...

JD

They are available in both active and passive. But the target seems to be what is tripping up a lot of players. I'm going to have to simplify this or create some instructions that are more clear.

I looked into the buffing system that removes corruption, it's quite the system. I need to examine how the dancers do it and figure out how to make it work in Sexiles. But I think it's a generally good idea. It would give the expedition party a reason to fuck each other while in a dungeon, would it not?

Great mod! Really solid first release. A few ideas:

--When initiating a Sexile event, have the waiting player masturbating (animation) with access to the speed controls. Maybe even a few stages of masturbation while waiting to be mounted. Have submission poses, bent over, doggy, leg behind ear.. 

--Integrate the radial pop-up menu for selecting/targeting other players. When another player is centered in the radial menu (R key?), have options available. So, "Surrender" to someone gives the targeted player an option to initiate Sexile. They can target you back using context menu (R key), where they'll be presented with new options. Or, they can just ignore you (not activate context menu), not accept the surrender. Might be possible to add many options to the radial context menu; to simplify and make more intuitive. 

--Rock/paper/scissors mini game using vocalization, stamina, speed-control and animation-stages. Outlast your partner and gain exp, or gain freedom from enslavement; once that feature is implemented.. 

Thanks for the great work.

Great mod! Really solid first release. A few ideas:

--When initiating a Sexile event, have the waiting player masturbating (animation) with access to the speed controls. Maybe even a few stages of masturbation while waiting to be mounted. Have submission poses, bent over, doggy, leg behind ear.. 

--Integrate the radial pop-up menu for selecting/targeting other players. When another player is centered in the radial menu (R key?), have options available. So, "Surrender" to someone gives the targeted player an option to initiate Sexile. They can target you back using context menu (R key), where they'll be presented with new options. Or, they can just ignore you (not activate context menu), not accept the surrender. Might be possible to add many options to the radial context menu; to simplify and make more intuitive. 

--Rock/paper/scissors mini game using vocalization, stamina, speed-control and animation-stages. Outlast your partner and gain exp, or gain freedom from enslavement; once that feature is implemented.. 

Thanks for the great work.

Some points on your ideas here and I don't wanna seem like I am shitting on you for em but.

1. As much as I like the idea for that I much rather have that be something you can toggle rather then it being how the animation is by default.

2. This has been talked about as far as making "Rape" a option how I believe it will be right now is that it will be like a PvP flag so if you check the "Allow Non Consent" box you have flagged the char to accept being forced on. Only issue is that there is no way to tell who has done this and you will just have to try :P

3. I hate this idea for the sole fact that it ruins RP and all servers that have this mod as of now are RP servers so no to this idea for RP'ers like me it would suck and kill the RP.

Now for my two cents

The biggest demand of poses are as follows

1. Doggy

2. Oral for both Male and Female.

3. Reverse cowgirl

Those are the big 3 right now.

As far as some ideas for additions to this.

1. Cuddling/Spooning/General Romantic poses.

2. Massage so a female can get on a males back and give him a back rub Male can give female a shoulder rub.

3. Spanking

4. Hair pulling

5. Spunk for the male to be able to creampie or facial something like that.

Nice update. The thrall's vocals play throughout and the moans and giggles are nice. Although, the yells should be left only on the Num 3 key haha. Having that control over the more "emotional" vocals ones would be nice. Nice touch, nonetheless!

Great utility addition to the camera. I used the FOV slider prior, to adjust my angles before. Now I don't have to. :)

And the boobs I like 'em! But they're only really noticeable at really fast speeds, about the last 12 increments(guessing). I would like to see a looser or more free/stronger boob physic. It's kinda tight as of now. An increase to the lower speeds physics would be an easier/better start in my opinion.

EDIT: (+30% - +50% increase to the max speed physic, give mids 50% of max, and lows get 25% of mids. Let's experiment. Science!)

Oh and I noticed a ninja fix to the penile function during Cowgirl. I don't know if I was blind, but I notice now. Awesome!