[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles

Guest oxyg1n

I cannot get this mod to work at all, the activate key on numpad 0 /ins just opens the debug console. Anyone know whats wrong?

EDIT - It turns out you have to have numlock turned on durrr :U

i lol'd so hard at this  

i think we all done this once or twice

20170410200441_1.jpg

Awesome work on the mod! I can't wait to see where you are going to take this :)

One little bug I did find is if a player removes armor during a scene both actors will stand up, but the game thinks the scene is still going. Both players are unable to move but you just press 0 to end the scene and it's fixed. 

What's up you sex lacking exiles, we got this new exciting server setup. With blessing from Oxy, I present to you:

Death & Debauchery Medium to Heavy Roleplay!
A fairly new server as it stands, we are slowly growing our player base. Events are in the works and lore has not be set yet. We welcome anyone and everyone from all walks of life!

Server Content
Server IP:
192.169.81.200:27062

Mod Load Order
*Pippi.pak *Roleplay_Animations.pak *SexilesMod.pak *ToTEChairs.pak

Discord Link:

https://discord.gg/RmFtDmW

Finally got a thrall and could test the mod xD Very good stuff!

There is definatelly some wierd feet scaling going on in missionary position. Not sure why it happens, maybe skeleton retargeting in UE4? (check hands and feet if they have animation scaled in the montage/animation itself). Also an output on the display of who we got targeted for the action would be nice (print string I believe does that). And already mentioned T-pose after sex on performers...

I have tested this mod...lesbian scene are pretty hot.   only thing that i dont like currently is how the animation of getting back up just weird on the person on top like that person just spins and goes up.  Prefer if you have it like the actor back up and stand up rather then a spinning up.  

But other wise I love it.  I was wondering when someone was gonna do it.  Im sure the conan exile team was thinking the same.   

I have made some BDSM decor before but i couldnt figure out how to get thrall to become the actuall decor other then the base skeletal shaved mesh.  

Btw since this is conan Exiles can you do one where when you run up to a yog pit and put an option such as ???? where a tentacle pops up grab you and then drag you into a madness of tenacles love and then you spawn at bed (either killed after or just knockout).  +1 to yog and a happy yog mean less destruction lol 

Small bug (I think?) basically if you are the female in missionary position, your camera goes into the ground and will not come out, no matter what you do to change your camera view. Does not happen in cowgirl. 

Otherwise, wonderful mod, had a lot of fun with it :) Oh and this is with another player. 

-C

Guest oxyg1n

Small bug (I think?) basically if you are the female in missionary position, your camera goes into the ground and will not come out, no matter what you do to change your camera view. Does not happen in cowgirl. 

Otherwise, wonderful mod, had a lot of fun with it :) Oh and this is with another player. 

-C

Yeah, I think it has to do with what type of terrain you're on. I'm not exactly sure. But thanks for letting me know.

Glad to hear you've picked up the game. :) I think this game has a lot of potential.

Guest oxyg1n

Are there any further plans with the mod? More animations for instance

Just a curiosity of mine, because the mod is incredibly sick. It may be the best mod in such a game in order to improve roleplaying elements

Yes, I want to add a ton more animations! But the problem is that animations take time. And especially for Mike24, who's already heavily involved in making animations for The Sims games.

Guest oxyg1n

My game crashes when Im trying to load this mod (((

Hey Alexcs2, can you provide some more details about what's happening? Are you able to start the game at all? Or is it crashing when you press numpad 0, which is how you activate this mod. What is actually happening leading up to the crash?

+1

Wow, neat. I was just about to ask when you were releasing this. I'm about to test soon. Am I correct that this only works on "placeable" thralls? Artisan thralls are part of the crafting station, so we can't technically interact with them, right? If so, that's a bummer because I was planning on making "empty" crafting stations to use as display stations for other artisans that don't currently have a station to assign them to yet. Hate having to put them away in a storage locker, especially those Set priestesses. Might have to look into the Wheels and see if we can make sex furnitures instead, yea?

Guest oxyg1n

+1

Wow, neat. I was just about to ask when you were releasing this. I'm about to test soon. Am I correct that this only works on "placeable" thralls? Artisan thralls are part of the crafting station, so we can't technically interact with them, right? If so, that's a bummer because I was planning on making "empty" crafting stations to use as display stations for other artisans that don't currently have a station to assign them to yet. Hate having to put them away in a storage locker, especially those Set priestesses. Might have to look into the Wheels and see if we can make sex furnitures instead, yea?

Correct, the placeable thralls you can have sex with, not the artisan ones since they're not an actor anymore when they're at a workstation.

Are you saying that you want to make some type of station that would allow you to have sex with a non-placeable thrall? Could there be a thrall converter? Say if you have a certain thrall and you want to turn them into a dancer - that station could do that. I don't know if such a thing exists yet.

I'd either do a special furniture like a bed/table/whatever or a thrall converter (retrainer). I know some peeps (vanilla) want to be able to change thrall professions/type. I don't think it'd be too hard. Not sure if it would change the thrall appearance and/or gender though. Will have to look into it. Who knows, might be able to have both! That'd be fun, yea?

BTW, your mod runs great in my SP game. Buttons/keys work as expected. Nicely done.

I wonder I have looked into the files a bit and im sure that the data stored for thrall appearances are stored somewhere to give thrall the appearance cuz by default they are all with a certain feature.  

Im sure once you found the converted thrall Appearance feature array.  You could convert that thrall appearance over to the new "item" placeable.  But id would want them to be converted to a thrall rank 1 of what ever.  To prevent exploit of capturing of t4 fighter and just convert them over.  

I know in character creation event there is a copy event i wonder if that hold true for thrall when converting. 

Yea, not sure. If anything, I'd have to weight the tiers to produce more T1's than anything. Make T4's spawn super rare, possibly raising the chance by adding more "training mats", but wow that might be murder on the recipestable. Definitely wouldn't the new thrall to undergo a sex change either. Eunuchs don't count. They're still boys, but without toys.