[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles

Guest oxyg1n

Guest oxyg1n

[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles

View File

How to install
Extract the zip and put the SexilesMod pak file into your "<SteamLibrary>\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Mods" folder. Then enable it in the game.

Instructions

post-736719-0-40659400-1493243474.png

Press the vocalize key at anytime and your character will cat-call. Use this when you want to let someone know you're checking them out, or you want to have sex, or you're just rooting for a couple already having sex. Your vocals also indicate your arousal level during sex. If your arousal is high enough when you vocalize, you'll have an orgasm.

Press the activate key and you'll be presented with a list of Active and Passive roles that You, as the target, will initiate. Choosing an Active role will put you in position to penetrate someone else. Choosing a Passive role, will put you in position to be penetrated.

Once you're in position, another player can come along and activate while touching you to become your partner. At this point, either participant can control their own vocals, the speed and stage of the animation and when to stop.

For thrall interactions, if your character is in the active role, press the activate key WITHOUT TOUCHING THE THRALL and select an ACTIVE role. Thralls in your vicinity will move towards you and engage.
To make a thrall go into a passive role, press the activate key WHILE TOUCHING THE THRALL and select a PASSIVE role. The thrall should move into the passive position, and you can press the activate key again to activate the interaction.
The exact opposite applies if you want your character to be in a passive position.

KEYBINDINGS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME. Keep an eye on the image above.

No animation is final. I'm constantly working on improving them. More are coming soon™

A note on the versioning system: 0.00.X increments mean updated to the game version or minor bug fixes. 0.0X.00 Updates mean I've added new animations or updated something major. 0.X0.0 means I've updated a major system.

THE MAIN WORK HAS BEEN DONE BY OXYG1N WHO I CANNOT THANK ENOUGH FOR STARTING THIS PROJECT AND SHARING HIS SOURCE. WITHOUT HIM NOTHING WOULD BE POSSIBLE AND I'D BE STUCK IN THE DARK. ALL THE PRAISE IS DIRECTED AT HIM.

Animations are made by Mike24 and Leito86, converted and edited by me.

MIRROR DOWNLOAD of the latest version: HERE

post-736719-0-43677800-1491805888.png

I'm going to write out detailed installation instructions later. Sorry. I'm exhausted right now.

Press the vocal key at anytime and your character will cat-call. Use this when you want to let someone know you're checking them out, or you want to have sex, or you're just rooting for a couple already having sex.

Press the activate key and you'll be presented with a list of Active and Passive roles that You, as the target, will initiate. Choosing an Active role will put you in position to penetrate someone else. Choosing a Passive role, will put you in position to be penetrated.

Once you're in position, another player can come along and activate while near you to become your partner. At this point, either participant can control their own vocals, the speed and stage of the animation and when to stop.

If you want to do this with a thrall then, it's a little different. If you want the thrall to penetrate you, then you need to activate a Passive role in the thrall's vicinity. They'll walk to you and become your partner. If you want to penetrate the thrall yourself, then walk up to near touching the thrall and activate. You'll notice that the target should now be the thrall. You're now choosing the position for them. Once they're in position, then just walk up them and activate again, and you'll become the thrall's partner.

I know that sounds confusing but it'll become more clear once you play around with it.

Also, please note that on some parts of the map the thrall will not walk up to you, they'll just be stuck in a walking animation. I haven't really looked into it. But I know for sure that other parts of the map work. Maybe there isn't a NavMesh on the entire map? idk. Another note, only the thralls that you can place, such as archers and dancers/entertainers you can have sex with. The thralls at workstations aren't actually thralls, the game considers them apart of the workstation.

Please do not use this mod if you're afraid of ruining something in your game. This mod is not thoroughly tested and I know there are still some issues. At some points I just had to reload my game to reset some things.

A major issue is being in menus while the animations are running. Don't do things in your inventory or in the main menu while the animations are running. I don't know how to block opening these menus yet.

So please, feel free to test out this mod and break it and let me know how you broke it. (gently... *sobs*) So I can fix it. I've been working on this mod non-stop for the last month and it's my first mod and I've put my very best effort into it.

Huge credit to Mike24 for working with me and making these animations thus far. This really wouldn't be possible without him.

Ok so

1. NICE FUCKING JOB MY DUDE!!! Holy crap!!!

2. Having sex with thralls puts them into T pose afterwards after awhile they go back it seems.

3. If there is multiple thralls around they all take the command and it turns into a giant cluster fuck and not the good kind :/

4. The noises holy crap dude they are more lulzy then erotic. 

5. Sometimes doing active and or passive gets reversed so if you choose active you go into passive at times and vice versa gonna get this on our server see if it works with players.

6. Hands and Feets seem to grow during some of the animations.

7. Male junk seems to shrink during parts of the cowgirl pose.

8. Can't hear the other make noises during the act or outside it.

9. Female feet grow doing missonary and her hands grow during cowgirl.

I don't even play this game but, Is that cowgirl's bush vanilla? 

Yes it is there used to be a mod for it to be shaved but the creator pulled the mod cause he was QQing about a Alpha game breaking his mods with updates.

Also females have armpit hair as a vanilla as well.

Hehehe this is a very promising start. really great work. Love it! I can already imagine the sex palaces/dungeons i will build...

Only need a HQ skin mod for better looking bits and bobs, some erections, and for the game itself to have more functionality like access to Thrall inventory. Then things will really be going.

Guest oxyg1n

Ok so

2. Having sex with thralls puts them into T pose afterwards after awhile they go back it seems.

3. If there is multiple thralls around they all take the command and it turns into a giant cluster fuck and not the good kind :/

5. Sometimes doing active and or passive gets reversed so if you choose active you go into passive at times and vice versa gonna get this on our server see if it works with players.

1. Thanks man. :)

2. Do you know what type of thrall it is?

3. I'll have to fine tune this. At least something works though.

4. Lol, I know some of the sounds are hilarious, but I also think some of them are pretty nice. Do you have any in mind that are just too lulzy? Or when they occur?

5. Hmmm. I'm going need some more detail about roles you're clicking on and what you're expecting to happen.

6. Can you measure the growth? This shouldn't be happening, like at all. Not even touching anything like this anywhere.

7. What role is the male in the cowgirl pose? What stage did you notice it in? There are 4 stages btw, always starts in stage 1.

8. Sorry, just fixed this and released 1.1.

9. Same as 6.

I've just noticed one thing. It seems breast and penis size reset to a 'default level' during the animations. I've tried with both sliders set to max (what can i say... i like big things :D ) And there's definitely some shrinkage going on. Particularly obvious with boobs.

Ok so

1. Thanks man. :)

2. Do you know what type of thrall it is?

3. I'll have to fine tune this. At least something works though.

4. Lol, I know some of the sounds are hilarious, but I also think some of them are pretty nice. Do you have any in mind that are just too lulzy? Or when they occur?

5. Hmmm. I'm going need some more detail about roles you're clicking on and what you're expecting to happen.

6. Can you measure the growth? This shouldn't be happening, like at all. Not even touching anything like this anywhere.

7. What role is the male in the cowgirl pose? What stage did you notice it in? There are 4 stages btw, always starts in stage 1.

8. Sorry, just fixed this and released 1.1.

9. Same as 6.

1. Give credit to were it's due my bro.

2. Seems to be every type :/ this was tested on single player not multi....YET

3. Ya it is funny that is about it.

4. Just cycling through there are some lulzy ones the death screams for cumming is just LMAO was half expected loudest orgasm ever.

5. On single player with thralls sometimes it mixes up and the thrall will lay down for cowgirl instead of guy idk just happens sometimes not often.

6. By a pretty large portion the female in cowgirl her hands become very large and manly the feet for the female in missionary look at you pic you have for it and you can see that it got bigger xD I will try and get some screen grabs to show you.

7. It's the part where she lays forward onto the males chest you can notice the cock has shrunk or it doesn't go into her vag anymore so it's legit humping to slap your balls on her ass.

8. Cool beans going to test now.

Hope this helps will find more as we do more :P

Guest oxyg1n

How to install it?

Extract the zip and put the SexilesMod pak file into your "<SteamLibrary>\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Mods" folder. Then enable it the game itself.

Thank you, I tried different ways but it didn't work. Sorry, I'm not very familiar. Thanks for the awesome mod

Just gotta make sure you did everything. Kind of  a basic question.

IF you're in singleplayer doing it, are you activing the mod through the in game menu?

IF you're on a multiplayer server you have host access too, are you adding it to the .txt file?

Thank you, I tried different ways but it didn't work. Sorry, I'm not very familiar. Thanks for the awesome mod

It's easy bruvner all you gotta do is this

Goto

Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Mods

From there drag the .zip into that mods folder.

Right click the mod .zip click extract here

Open your Conan Exiles goto mod list activate it in the mod list restart Conan.

This will allow you to play single player with this mod remember Multiplayer servers need to have this mod or it WILL not allow you into the server

Best bet like I said goto single player when you have a thrall (Preferably naked as clothed thralls do not strip.) Hit 0 on num pad goto cowgirl get yer freak on.

I don't have this game but I wanted to stop by this thread and applaud your dedication in using the most obvious name anyone could ever pick for a Conan Exiles sex mod. I mean they lined it up for you, a nice easy pitch, and you swung at it anyways....

Jokes aside, depending on how your progress goes I may need to pick up CE.

Guest oxyg1n

I don't have this game but I wanted to stop by this thread and applaud your dedication in using the most obvious name anyone could ever pick for a Conan Exiles sex mod. I mean they lined it up for you, a nice easy pitch, and you swung at it anyways....

Yeah haha, I really capitalized on the fact there was already an "S" at the end of "Exiles" to put in front. And on the tag line the "Make Love". It was probably one of the most fun parts of making this mod lol.

Yeah haha, I really capitalized on the fact there was already an "S" at the end of "Exiles" to put in front. And on the tag line the "Make Love". It was probably one of the most fun parts of making this mod lol.

Got a new bug for ya my friend the moans/cat calling is global means you don't need to be near someone to hear it or do cat calling xD

Guest oxyg1n

I've just noticed one thing. It seems breast and penis size reset to a 'default level' during the animations. I've tried with both sliders set to max (what can i say... i like big things :D ) And there's definitely some shrinkage going on. Particularly obvious with boobs.

New bug, on multiplayer servers it seems numb 3 reaches across the server. Or at a very large area.

Got a new bug for ya my friend the moans/cat calling is global means you don't need to be near someone to hear it or do cat calling xD

Thanks for your help guys, I really do. :) The global vocals and breast and penis scaling issues should be fixed now. Updated to 1.11.