Complete list of SexLab animations for Skyrim

Guest sirrinriss

Guest sirrinriss

SexLab animation list for Skyrim

I've tried to put together a list of all the available animations for SexLab, if you know of any more that need to be added or you just have a list that's better than this let me know!

:cool:

Thanks to MadMansGun, valcon767 and factoryclose for helping add to the list!

and here is MadMansGun's list if you want something more concise.

The links marked blue include the SLAL pack.

Need help?

Tutorial for installation of SexLab and it's requirements here

And the animation loader is here

With SLAL pack:

Human/ Human + Human/ Creature:

"More nasty critters" - Dantar - animations by multiple authors - (credited at the bottom of the mod page) -

OR there's also a new alternative SLAL pack by MadMansGun - This one allows you to select which animations you want in game and includes updated meshes and it is a lighter pack.

"Billy's SLAL Animations" - billyy

"K4 animations" - Kurg4n 

"Anub's animation dump" - AnubisS2167 - SLAL pack by Katzumi is currently no longer needed but should be credited.

"SLAL - Animations by Leito" Leito86 - There is also a separate SLAL pack by GulfWulf specifically for threesomes. Only install one or you're wasting space.

"SLAL Animations by Sailing Rebel" - Sailing Rebel

"Nibbles' Animations" - SirNibbles

"[sLAL] Komotor's Animations" komotor

"nazonootoko's Animations for SLAL" - Aequus - Animations by nazonootoko and gekkou1992

"Feet Lovers - SLAL anims + idles + cum textures + SAM feet replacer" - Mojito817

"SLMasterMike Testpack Animations" - mastermike8000

"Znaroks Animations with SLAL pack" - znoroks

"Rydin's Animations Resource Pack" - rydin

"Suke's Animations SLAL" - Suke

"SLAL - Mike24 Animations - Classics" - Mike24

"FunnyBizness' ArmBinder Creatures SLAL PACK" - FunnyBizness - (CREDITS: Soaryne, Llabsky, Billyy and Bytion!) 

"Funny Bizness's Animations Resources" - Funnybizzness - SLAL pack by Shashankie 

"Animation by Evacuation!!!" - Evacuation!!! - SLAL pack by Forerunner414

"D_ManXX2_Animations" - D_ManXX2 - SLAL pack by Forerunner414

"Xandero vampire animation" - Xandero - SLAL pack by Kassane - a single animation I think.

"Arrok animation pack" - Arrok - SLAL pack by CodeNinja 

"Guffel animation pack" - Guffel - SLAL pack by CodeNinja  

"Mitos' animation shop" - Mitos - SLAL pack by CodeNinja  and SLAL pack by Tendaris which is updated with an extra animation. Only install one or you're wasting space.

"S.A.P. SexLab Animation Pack" - 3jiou - SLAL pack by Aequus

BakaFactorie's SLAL Animation 0.9V - BakaFactory /factoryclose New!

RohZima Pervy Anims Slalpack - RohZima New!

Creature + Creature:

"Horny Creatures of Skyrim" - MadMansGun 

Without SLAL pack:

"M2M Gay Animations" - Tweens - doesn't require SLAL to install.

Without SLAL or installer: 

These animations don't currently have an installer (at least that I know of) although I believe some people have used the NSAP bellow to install some of them:

"Zynich Animations" - Zynich

"{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animations Pack" - rydin - This mod is apparently not much use at the moment animations by multiple authors including rydin - (credited at the bottom of the page)

SLAL packs by Tendaris apparently includes most of the animations from this mod but I don't know if all of them are. Note that there might be issues with these particular packs.

"Bestiality Animations Pack" - Gone - No longer needed as animations are included in SexLab - I'm unsure if all the animations are included in SexLab.

"Dayelyte's Unnatural Animations" - Dayelyte - Included in more nasty critters so not needed however there's a SLAL pack by GulfWulf specifically for female werewolves - you may also need to install this and this to get it to work

"Xandero's stuff" - Xandero - Included in more nasty critters so not needed

Extra:

"0SEX Skyrim Sex Sim" - CEO 0S - This brilliant mod is non-SexLab but you should try it, very good work currently WIP.

"Animated prostitution" - JoshNZ - Nexus only, I'm not aware of a SLAL pack of these animations or if they're included somewhere else.

"FNIS Ero Idle Spell" - Pandaman - Not technically any animations here but this is a very high quality pose mod for screenshots - Poses by multiple authors (credited at the bottom of the mod page)

Remember, it's probably not possible to run all of these animations at the same time just because FNIS won't allow that many animations for stability but currently, the biggest FNIS I know of is XXL2.

You can disable specific animations from packs or make your own SLAL packs if you need to. 

Thanks to the modders who made these mods for everybody to enjoy.   :classic_angel:

Guest sirrinriss

Which packs tend to have the most lesbian animations?

I'm not sure actually as I play straight female or straight male most of the time, I think Nibbles and Leito add a few but it looks like most just come with SexLab :/

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sirrinriss

Just out of curiousity how many aninimations are in each one?

I'm not sure actually I might look into it. I think Zaz and Funnybusiness are the biggest packs but I don't use the FB ones myself

You should put a link to MadMansGun's version of More Nasty Critters since it's an updated version.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/78746-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/page-1

Done  :cool:

• 4 weeks later...

I know that this question is not related to the animations here, but is it normal that faces have no expression during SL activities?

Guest sirrinriss

I know that this question is not related to the animations here, but is it normal that faces have no expression during SL activities?

If you go into the MCM settings of SexLab, under "animation settings" there should be "apply facial animations" or something, if you make sure that's selected it should work. You can also choose which faces are pulled in the settings too, "expression editor" I think it's called, where you can actually make your own expressions and choose when to apply them. It's easier than it looks as well

Thanks for the complete answer, Sirrinriss!
By the way (for everyone), is there a way of make moans to sound more frequently?
If it's not possible, maybe the only way is to use the existing sounds and "duplicate" them in a single voice file, then edit the docs that call those voices.

By the way (for everyone), is there a way of make moans to sound more frequently?

If it's not possible, maybe the only way is to use the existing sounds and "duplicate" them in a single voice file, then edit the docs that call those voices.

More frequent sounds don't work, but afaik it's not difficult to replace the sound files. I've never tried to modify the original sexlab files but there are some sound replacers around. At least there you can just take any .wav file and name it like the file you want to replace. 

Guest sirrinriss

If you go back into the mod configuration menu of Sexlab in game menu and look under "sound" you should find "male voice delay" and "female voice delay" as well as "sound effect delay" where you can decide how long it takes between sounds 

• 1 month later...
Guest sirrinriss

Do any of these work with the Special Edition or would i have to install the original skyrim? 

I'm not to sure honestly. My opinion is that I know it takes work to make Skyrim mods, in general, work for Special Edition and there are so many mods for the original Skyrim by this point that you're better off having a copy of the original Skyrim for optimum compatibility. If it helps you can run both independently of each other, which is what I do, I have Special Edition for serious gameplay when I was to be immersed and I use regular Skyrim for godlike runs, animations and pose mods etc.  

• 2 months later...
47 minutes ago, ILove2Play said:

can anybody tell me what's wrong with my files/mods if I only get the animals to do the animation and the female just standing around? but only for some animations (MNC and Billy's)

It really sucks and I'd like to see them :D

Not sure, but that might be the MFC (Male Female Creature) animations. SexLab doesn't handle more than two races in any animation really well.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

7 minutes ago, gooser said:

Not sure, but that might be the MFC (Male Female Creature) animations. SexLab doesn't handle more than two races in any animation really well.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

sorry if I didn't put this understandable enough. it's just 2 races, like dog and woman or wolf and woman. the wolf keeps doing the animation and the woman just stands around... but it does work with other animations (like nibbles i.e.)