[2018-05-15 Markdf's Patcher Reuploaded] [SSE] The Painted Lady - Color-Matching Pubic Hairs

23 hours ago, PsychoMachina said:

LInk works.  It could be your browser or an extension.  Here is the link, if this does not work for you then try a different browser or check that an extension is not blocking or breaking some functions of the forum.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/38259-2018-04-30-minor-fix-the-painted-lady-redone-color-matching-pubic-hairs/?do=findComment&comment=1780356

link to his post is not dead. but link in his post( https://www.dropbox.com/s/m6w6mcwvrjgtj2j/UNOProc.jar?dl=0 ) doesn't work. it show just dropbox 404 error page. tested with IE/Chrome/FireFox.

9 hours ago, t3h0th3r said:

related to mark’s patcher: is there an automated (xEdit?) way to dump facegen data instead of ctrl+F4 every NPC in ck?

I don't think there is an xEdit script to generate facegens or else people would be suggesting that instead of using CK.  Maybe some searching around will reveal something.

3 hours ago, vtsong said:

link to his post is not dead. but link in his post( https://www.dropbox.com/s/m6w6mcwvrjgtj2j/UNOProc.jar?dl=0 ) doesn't work. it show just dropbox 404 error page. tested with IE/Chrome/FireFox.

Yes, the file was removed from Dropbox.  I'll have a word with Markdf as to why it was removed before uploading anything.

Painted Lady UNOProc (SkyProc) Patcher Reuploaded.

PaintedLady_UNOProc_Patcher.7z

About (from Markdf's post)   

This is UNOProc. It's a SkyProc patcher that does several things.

1) It replicates some of the features of "Everybody's Different" -- namely, correcting gender animation flags, allowing NPCs to swim, correcting race models (like Orc females), and ensuring that Essential/Protected flags are preserved. EBD is open source so there's no permissions issue.

2.) If you have Ultimate NPC Overhaul installed (preferably near the top of your load order), it will copy all of it's appearance related settings. That way you can have the nice appearances from UNO without needing a whole bunch of patches. No resources from UNO are included, you have to install it yourself.

3.) If you have Painted Lady installed, it will assign pubic hair to every female NPC. No resources from Painted Lady are included, you have to install it yourself.

Number 3 is the one that might interest y'all.

It works fine for me but it could definitely benefit from testing.

The version of SkyProc that's included is slightly more advanced than the others that are floating around, so make sure the UNOProc is the last SkyProc patcher in your load order.

It's also worth noting that the UNOProc patcher for Ultimate NPC Overhaul only works with UNO while the UNOProc patcher for the Painted Lady works with both Painted Lady and UNO or just with the Painted Lady.

IMPORTANT!!!

The patcher adds the pubic hairs as a headpart.  This means you will need to create new facegens for the patched NPCs using the Creation Kit.  Failure to do so will mean those NPCs will have generic, dark faces.

Final note.  So far, there are no SSE version of Ultimate NPC Overhaul.

18 hours ago, PsychoMachina said:

Painted Lady UNOProc (SkyProc) Patcher Reuploaded.

PaintedLady_UNOProc_Patcher.7z

About (from Markdf's post)   

It's also worth noting that the UNOProc patcher for Ultimate NPC Overhaul only works with UNO while the UNOProc patcher for the Painted Lady works with both Painted Lady and UNO or just with the Painted Lady.

Final note.  So far, there are no SSE version of Ultimate NPC Overhaul.

Hi Psycho, could this work on custom NPCs as well? I recall attempting to use this with a custom NPC a few months ago via the CK, but the faces would default back to some vanilla texture, wiping out the custom face.

Is this a potential fix for that?

2 hours ago, t3h0th3r said:

I ran this thing with different masters, but it doesn't seem to pick up PL, am i retarded?

When i tried the other Patcher it applied the mesh, but pretty much all female NPCs got the blackface bug :frown:

For Skyrim SE, go to 'C:\users\<username>\AppData\Local\Skyrim Special Edition'.

Open 'Plugins.txt' with Notepad, Notepad++, or whatever text editor of choice.

Add to the list, "*PubicMeshColorRE.esm" then save the text file.

UNOProc should now recognize the PL master.

Personally, I have not tried the patcher for SSE.  Constantly switching between Skyrim and SSE each for an Elin and human character is getting overly tiresome.

EDIT

The patcher adds random pubic hairs to the female NPCs.  It's no different than giving them new (head) hairs so you will need to create new facegens for them.

24 minutes ago, Sevatt said:

Hi Psycho, could this work on custom NPCs as well? I recall attempting to use this with a custom NPC a few months ago via the CK, but the faces would default back to some vanilla texture, wiping out the custom face.

Is this a potential fix for that?

To date, no, there are no fast and easy fix especially for custom NPCs.  I am currently recreating the facegens for the vanilla Skyrim (LE) NPCs that was changed by the patcher.  I'm going to have another look at finding a reliable method for adding the hairs to the Bijin NPCs starting with Warmaidens.

15 hours ago, PsychoMachina said:

For Skyrim SE, go to 'C:\users\<username>\AppData\Local\Skyrim Special Edition'.

Open 'Plugins.txt' with Notepad, Notepad++, or whatever text editor of choice.

Add to the list, "*PubicMeshColorRE.esm" then save the text file.

UNOProc should now recognize the PL master.

Apparently Patchers don't really work with SSE, i had to create a Plugins.txt under  'C:\users\<username>\AppData\Local\Skyrim\' else it wouldn't do anything. Also it only worked with the PaintedLadyProc.jar, the uno you linked before wouldn't pick it up however i tried.

I guess i'll refrain from using it at all, and just add them 1 by 1 to the NPCs i care about, since i'll have to open it in the CK anyways.

I have a slight problem/observation:

I notice that the hair does not morph accordingly with the body.  At weight=0 I see the full effect of the hair.  As weight goes up (and the lower belly expands) the hair does not expand with the belly, but sorta clip into the belly.  It doesn't look bad, just less hair.  It goes like this to some weight = 90s (and we see the least hair).  At weight =100 suddenly the hair morphs properly to its full form.  

On 5/17/2018 at 3:39 AM, t3h0th3r said:

Apparently Patchers don't really work with SSE, i had to create a Plugins.txt under  'C:\users\<username>\AppData\Local\Skyrim\' else it wouldn't do anything. Also it only worked with the PaintedLadyProc.jar, the uno you linked before wouldn't pick it up however i tried.

I guess i'll refrain from using it at all, and just add them 1 by 1 to the NPCs i care about, since i'll have to open it in the CK anyways.

I had a feeling it would not work to some degree though there might be a work around if you have both Oldrim and SSE; create the patched facegens in Oldrim, edit them as planned (your plans), then use the SSE Nif Optimizer to make them compliant with SSE.

7 hours ago, tomomi1922 said:

I have a slight problem/observation:

I notice that the hair does not morph accordingly with the body.  At weight=0 I see the full effect of the hair.  As weight goes up (and the lower belly expands) the hair does not expand with the belly, but sorta clip into the belly.  It doesn't look bad, just less hair.  It goes like this to some weight = 90s (and we see the least hair).  At weight =100 suddenly the hair morphs properly to its full form.  

I'm going to guess the cause is the weights of the hair meshes; single weight (single mesh) instead of the min-max weights (2 meshes).  They do not morph like the body when changing weights.

Did you try all 3 bodyslide presets?  Same thing happening for all 3?

Got the time to look over the initial merge results and fixed the hair transparency and texture paths.  The only problem, minor as it is, is the tints are not quite matching.  The tints on the patched Bijin Lydia is darker even though I have not touched the facetint file.

Still need to find a more efficient workflow to streamline the whole process and make it user-friendly.

2018-05-22_053149.thumb.jpg.6f4d2316d5d27c9805755576b823decd.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

As I finally get all the permissions needed to publish a link for my conversion of the Succubus Race Lite for SSE on the site of Nikitaa, here is my patch for Painted Lady.

It's just the esp. So you need to install the full mod and overwrite the esp by this one.

PsychoMachina, maybe you want to put it on the section for the patches for custom races on the first page.

SuccubusRace-PaintedLady patch.7z

4 hours ago, DamnedFrog said:

As I finally get all the permissions needed to publish a link for my conversion of the Succubus Race Lite for SSE on the site of Nikitaa, here is my patch for Painted Lady.

It's just the esp. So you need to install the full mod and overwrite the esp by this one.

PsychoMachina, maybe you want to put it on the section for the patches for custom races on the first page.

SuccubusRace-PaintedLady patch.7z

Done.  Thank you.

• 2 months later...

Hi thanks for all of your work, I just ran into a bit of a problem that I have no idea how to fix. I got:

"There was an exception thrown during program execution: 'skyproc.exceptions.BadMod: ran into an exception, check SPGlobal.logs for more details.'

Please contact the author."

What do I do? Please help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Bluetangclan76 said:

I loaded this using NMM but nothing  is there when I strip the vanilla models. Not sure really how to use bodyslide tool. It just messes with my models. But no options for pubic hair there either. How do you bring up the menu for this, hell, I would be happy with just a blanket for all models

This is basically an outfit that needs to be either manually equipped, like armor, shoes, etc., or attatched to your character as a heads part using ck. If you have the add item menu (find on nexus and have requirements), simply use it in-game, find pubicmeshcolorre.esm, open it and retrieve whichever style you prefer and equip it.

12 hours ago, Bluetangclan76 said:

I loaded this using NMM but nothing  is there when I strip the vanilla models. Not sure really how to use bodyslide tool. It just messes with my models. But no options for pubic hair there either. How do you bring up the menu for this, hell, I would be happy with just a blanket for all models

The pubic hairs are selected much like you would select the head hairs; enter into the character customization menu (console command, "showracemenu").

Navigate to the HAIRS category and you will find a new slider that allows you to choose the pubic style (the first selection does not have any pubic hairs).

Yes, you will need to be naked to see what you are selecting.

If you want to use the AddItem mod to retrieve the hairs you will run into problems because the pubic hairs are not 'equippable' like outfits/accessories. 

On 10/28/2018 at 3:48 PM, Bluetangclan76 said:

I tried that menu. It wasnt an option :( Oh well, guess Ill just play bare lol I find about 3/4s of the mods on here dont really work for me and now I have some kind of weird holes in some peoples nude bodies on either sides of their hips that wasnt there before.

If the slider does not appear then the mod files were not installed.  Look for "PubicMeshColorRE.esm" in your load order.  If you do not see it then the files were not installed correctly.  If NMM, for some reason, is the cause, manually install the master file and folders in your Data folder.

If the master is in your load order and it's enabled then something else is preventing it from loading into your game.  Maybe, mod conflict?