[2018-05-15 Markdf's Patcher Reuploaded] [SSE] The Painted Lady - Color-Matching Pubic Hairs

View File

Skyrim Special Edition

The Painted Lady - Color-Matching 3D Pubic Hairs

paintedladysse.thumb.jpg.2881071eadf8fe26797dca20602b6891.jpg

ABOUT

Spoiler

This is the Skyrim Special Edition version of the Painted Lady *REDONE* pubic hairs originally for Skyrim/Skyrim LE.
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/38259-2016-august-18-added-link-to-darker-texture-options-the-painted-lady-redone-color-matching-pubic-hairs/

The hairs are selected from a new slider named "Additional Hairs" which is located in the "HAIRS" category of the character creation menu. They 3D pubic hairs matches color with the character's main hair and retains them. The pubic hairs can be added to NPCs (generic and custom) and the pube colors will match the NPC's hair color (see tutorial below "How-To: Add Pubic Hairs to NPCs)

SCREENSHOTS
SCREENSHOTS

The Painted Lady was made to work with the vanilla Skyrim menu system and does not require either RaceMenu or Enhanced Character Edit mods, but is totally compatible with those mods since they do not modify the original vanilla sliders.

*** UPDATES ***

2018-05-15

Reuploaded the UNOProc Patcher by Markdf.  Link updated and will take you to my post which also contains relevant information. 

Look under, "*** Extras - SkyProc NPC Patcher ***".

2018-04-30

Changed the Wild style biped slot from "32" to "52".  All of the other meshes use slot "52".  The new meshes replaces those from the Painted Lady mod and CBBE/UUNP Bodyslide ShapeDatas.

The archive contains the MESHES folder (Painted Lady) and CALIENTETOOLS (Bodyslide) so installation depends on how you installed PL and Bodyslide (manually, NMM/Vortex, or MO).

DOWNLOAD

SSE_PaintedLady_BipedSlot_Fix_20180430.7z

*** PREVIOUS UPDATES ***

[2018 April 11]  *NEW* CBBE Bodyslide Presets by ToxicKin

DOWNLOAD + DETAILS

REQUIREMENTS

Latest Bodyslide-Outfit Studio -SSE-

Latest Caliente Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- -SSE-

*** User Submitted Patches for Custom Races ***

If you made a patch to make the Painted Lady pubic hairs compatible with a custom race then you are welcome to post the edited plugin or master and I'll link to your post.

LINK

*** Main ***
File: SSE_PaintedLady_ColorMatchPubicHairs_v1_0-20170522.7z

Requirements
Skyrim Special Edition

Installation
This is a simple installation process so it can be done manually (extract then copy/paste the "Meshes" and "Textures" folders and master file to your Skyrim SE Data folder) or with a mod manager (NMM or Mod Organizer 2) of your choice.

*** Options - Textures***
Texture Options by Z0mBieP00Nani.

File: OPTION-TEXTURE_Less Darker Pube Textures by Z0mBieP00Nani.7z
Less Dark pube textures.

File: OPTION-TEXTURE_Darker Pube Textures by Z0mBieP00Nani.7z
Dark pube textures.

Requirements
SSE The Painted Lady

Installation
Installation can be done manually (extract then copy/paste/merge the "Textures" folder with the Painted Lady textures folder) or by mod manager.

*** Extras - Bodyslide ***

[2018 April 11]  *NEW* CBBE Bodyslide Presets by ToxicKin

DOWNLOAD + DETAILS

REQUIREMENTS

Latest Bodyslide-Outfit Studio -SSE-

Latest Caliente Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- -SSE-

=============================

CBBE Bodyslide/Outfit Studio Presets by Samisme74
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1636-lush-painted-lady-pubic-mesh-bodyslide/

Requirements
Bodyslide/Outfit Studio (old Skyrim version)
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Skryim SE Nif Optimizer
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089/?

Installation

1. Install Bodyslide/Outfit Studio for Skyrim/Skyrim LE
  2. Extract the Bodyslide Painted Lady archive and merge the "Caliente Tools" folder with the same folder from Bodyslide.
  3. Launch Bodyslide and type "Lush" in the Outfit search filter (top-right).
  4. Select your body from the "Presets" drop-down list.
  5. Click on the "Batch Build" button (bottom-left). A pop-up will appear listing all of the pubic meshes that will be created; select all.
  6. Click on "Build".
  7. Done.

====================

UUNP Conversion v1.11 by Slash197

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4181-slash197-uunp-conversion/

Requirements

Same as for the CBBE bodyslide presets.

NOTE
The Bodyslide mesh for the Untamed pubic hairs is for CBBE only. You can create one for UNP/UUNP/Variants, but some tweaking of the sliders is necessary or else the top half will clip into the belly.

1. Select "LUSH Painted Lady Untamed" from the Outfit/Body drop-down list.
  2. Select your UNP/UUNP body from the Presets drop-down list.
  3. Increase the sliders to move outwards the top half of the Untamed mesh (typically the sliders for Belly, Waist, and/or Hips).
  4. Click on the "Build" button (bottom-middle) to create the mesh.

You might need to do additional tweaks to make the pubic mesh conform to the UNP/UUNP body.
When done be sure to create a new preset for the UNP/UUNP Untamed mesh so you do not have to redo everything again.

*** Extras - SkyProc NPC Patcher ***
SkyProc Patcher by Markdf
UPDATED LINK

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78466-2018-04-30-minor-fix-sse-the-painted-lady-color-matching-pubic-hairs/?do=findComment&comment=2244068

ORIGINAL LINK

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38259-2016-august-18-added-link-to-darker-texture-options-the-painted-lady-redone-color-matching-pubic-hairs/?p=1780356

Currently in testing phase.

*** How-To: Add Pubic Hairs to NPCs ***
Requirements
Creation Kit 64-bit (Skyrim SE edition)

This is the origiinal method (Painted Lady REDONE version only). Use this if the SkyProc patcher isn't working for you.
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38259-2016-august-18-added-link-to-darker-texture-options-the-painted-lady-redone-color-matching-pubic-hairs/?p=959177

*** How-To: Fix the Clipping with Certain Outfits ***
The pubic meshes will not get replaced when equipping armor or clothes. Certain form-fitted outfits will cause the pubic hairs to clip through. You can fix this with Bodyslide/Outfit Studio or a 3D modeling program.

Bodyslide/Outfit Studio Tutorial
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38259-2016-august-18-added-link-to-darker-texture-options-the-painted-lady-redone-color-matching-pubic-hairs/?p=959176

*** Credits ***
Meshes - Original
DorkDiva and NuclearSatan

Meshes - Untamed
Vioxsis

Textures - Darker Variants
Z0mBieP00Nani

Bodyslide Shape Data and Presets
Samisme74

SkyProc Patcher
Markdf

Stimulants
Starbuck's Caramel Macchiato
Little Debby's Snack Cakes of Death

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/22/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim Special Edition
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

*** User Submitted Patches for Custom Races and NPC Beautification or Replacers ***

The patches usually are the edited plugin/master of the original custom race or NPC replacer mod and requires the full mod pre-installed.

Attention Uploaders

Please don't upload the full (custom race) mod without the original author(s) permission.

1._ Ohmes-Raht

patch by kokosz

LINK

2._ ygNord

patch by PsychoMachina

PaintedLady_ygNordPatch_v1-20180402.7z

NOTE:  Plugin does not overwrite any files, but must be placed after EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp in the load order.

3._Succubus Race by Nikitaa

patch by DamnedFrog

LINK

4._Epic Elves

patch by Kokosz

LINK

5._Babes of Skyrim

patch by Inanna17

LINK

Addendum

I forgot to mention the SSE version works with ALL vanilla races (humans, elves, and beasts); no separate file needed for beast races.

Also, if you are having issues with the bodyslide meshes rendering in your game, use Nif Optimizer to fix it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/5/2017 at 8:21 PM, GrievousReborn said:

only shows up on 0 on the weightslider  and i use 100 so i cant use this and its the only pubic hair mod for special edition

(Excellant, finally able to post comments).

Like I mentioned at the old site, you might have an issue with the pubic meshes disappearing into the body when the weight is at 100.  If you have not done so already, try the bodyslide presets, they should fix the placement of the pubic hairs when at max weight.

CBBE

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1636-lush-painted-lady-pubic-mesh-bodyslide/

UNP/UUNP

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4181-slash197-uunp-conversion/

1 hour ago, astor said:

Really like this mod, thanks so much for bringing it to SSE!  :)

I'd like, however, to request a version with more coverage to the sides without the the trail from the navel.  These are really well done, imo, just so narrrow.

I have been thinking about adding new pubes.  When that happens I'll add versions with more coverage.

• 2 months later...
On 1/12/2018 at 6:19 PM, Delta1092 said:

Any way to get this to work with custom races?

Add the race and vampire counterpart to the race list, it's no different than making custom hairs and hairpacks work with a custom race. 

*Erroneous instructions removed.  See new instructions 2 posts after this one.*

I am attempting to make it so that I can use these pubic hairs with the Dagi Raht race. When, in SSEEdit, I open the PL .esm I look at one of the pubic hairs it points to the FormID that is in the PL .esm; I.E. the HeadPartsAllRaces form ID. It doesnt point to a form ID in the skyrim.esm

3 hours ago, Delta1092 said:

I am attempting to make it so that I can use these pubic hairs with the Dagi Raht race. When, in SSEEdit, I open the PL .esm I look at one of the pubic hairs it points to the FormID that is in the PL .esm; I.E. the HeadPartsAllRaces form ID. It doesnt point to a form ID in the skyrim.esm

I forgot I made a new race form for the SSE Painted Lady to encompass all of the playable vanillla races.  Skyrim LE version used the original forms which explains why there is a separate master for the beast races.

What you need to do is open the SSE Painted Lady and the Dagi Raht plugin (or master if it uses one) in SSEedit. 

Expand the Painted Lady records then expand the FormID List category and right-click on the HeadPartsAllRaces form then select the option, "copy as override into....". 

When you get to the part where you choose an existing file (plugin or master) or create a new file, go ahead and select the Dagi Raht plugin (or master).  SSEedit will now add the HeadPartsAllRaces form and include the Painted Lady as a master. 

Now expand the Dagi Raht records then the new FormID List record and in the main window (right-side) add the Dagi Raht and vampire counterpart to the list of races.  Afterwards, exit from SSEedit and make sure the Dagi Raht file is selected before saving.

If the Dagi Raht uses a master, make sure it is load after the Painted Lady in your load order.

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, Kokosz said:

I undestand this mod does not support custom races yet?

As-is it does not, but the solution is fairly simple.

I showed someone how to make the Dagi-Raht race compatible, the same can be done with other custom races.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78466-sse-the-painted-lady-color-matching-pubic-hairs/?do=findComment&comment=2115589

On 16.03.2018 at 11:55 AM, PsychoMachina said:

As-is it does not, but the solution is fairly simple.

I showed someone how to make the Dagi-Raht race compatible, the same can be done with other custom races.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78466-sse-the-painted-lady-color-matching-pubic-hairs/?do=findComment&comment=2115589

I thought i edited that post, yes i did followed that dagi-raht instructions and made it work aswell, i guess if you want i can upload esp for Ohmes-Raht race here for next "lost" person.

On 3/17/2018 at 7:26 AM, Kokosz said:

I thought i edited that post, yes i did followed that dagi-raht instructions and made it work aswell, i guess if you want i can upload esp for Ohmes-Raht race here for next "lost" person.

If you want to do so.  I'll post a link to your file.  Maybe others who done the same for other custom races  will also upload their files.

Quick question - when I tried to install this a few months ago on a custom follower I installed it using the instructions in the link below and it worked really well, with the exception of my follower's face reverting from the Bijin texture or another pre-modded texture (for vanilla followers like Jenassa), or a default texture the game thinks it needs (for custom followers like Sara Stormrage - the game applies a generic nord face). 

Does this version fix that? I never saw a fix for this in the old thread, if there is a fix.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/38259-2018-february-17-cbbeuunp-bodyslide-links-added-the-painted-lady-redone-color-matching-pubic-hairs/?tab=comments#comment-959177

16 hours ago, Kokosz said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78466-sse-the-painted-lady-color-matching-pubic-hairs/?do=findComment&comment=1906835

14 hours ago, Sevatt said:

Quick question - when I tried to install this a few months ago on a custom follower I installed it using the instructions in the link below and it worked really well, with the exception of my follower's face reverting from the Bijin texture or another pre-modded texture (for vanilla followers like Jenassa), or a default texture the game thinks it needs (for custom followers like Sara Stormrage - the game applies a generic nord face). 

Does this version fix that? I never saw a fix for this in the old thread, if there is a fix.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/38259-2018-february-17-cbbeuunp-bodyslide-links-added-the-painted-lady-redone-color-matching-pubic-hairs/?tab=comments#comment-959177

The instructions work for custom replacers and new NPCs that you make yourself.  I have yet to find a reliable method to add the hairs to existing custom NPCs created by others such as Bijin.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2018 at 6:43 AM, PsychoMachina said:

Now expand the Dagi Raht records then the new FormID List record and in the main window (right-side) add the Dagi Raht and vampire counterpart to the list of races.

Sorry, I'm totally noob to this sort of thing. So, how I add the custom race to the list of races ?

I want to add Painted Lady to the port I made of the succubus race from Nikitaa.
When I expand the FormID List of the SuccubusRaceLite.esp and select the new record HeadPartAllRaces, There are 2 lists in the right-side panel: one for the PubicMeshColorRE.esm, and on for the SuccubusRaceLite.esp. The 2 have an identical list of LNAM - FormID, something like OrcRaceVampire "Orc" [RACE:000A82B9]...
In which list I must add the Succubus race, the one from PubicMeshColorRE.esm or the one from SuccubusRaceLite.esp ?
What name I set ? "SuccubusRace" and "SuccubusRaceVampire" ? And what number (after RACE:) ?

Sorry if it's a dumb question, but it's the first time I do this...
And sorry for my English, it's not my native language.

7 hours ago, DamnedFrog said:

Sorry, I'm totally noob to this sort of thing. So, how I add the custom race to the list of races ?

I want to add Painted Lady to the port I made of the succubus race from Nikitaa.
When I expand the FormID List of the SuccubusRaceLite.esp and select the new record HeadPartAllRaces, There are 2 lists in the right-side panel: one for the PubicMeshColorRE.esm, and on for the SuccubusRaceLite.esp. The 2 have an identical list of LNAM - FormID, something like OrcRaceVampire "Orc" [RACE:000A82B9]...
In which list I must add the Succubus race, the one from PubicMeshColorRE.esm or the one from SuccubusRaceLite.esp ?
What name I set ? "SuccubusRace" and "SuccubusRaceVampire" ? And what number (after RACE:) ?

Sorry if it's a dumb question, but it's the first time I do this...
And sorry for my English, it's not my native language.

Painted Lady uses the "HeadPartAllRaces" formlist so you need to add "SuccubusRace" and "SuccubusRaceVampire" to that list.  Once you add the "HeadPartAllRaces" formlist to the Succubus race plugin, you then add "SuccubusRace" and "SuccubusRaceVampire" to that formlist.  Do not add those races to the Painted Lady master.

I'm guessing you are using TES5edit?

• To add the Succubus race to the HeadPartAllRaces list from the Succubus race plugin, you will need the race's EditorID, Name, and FormID (in that order).  To find this, expand the RACE category and you will see the records for Succubus race and Succubus vampire race.  The records are arranged as FormID, EditorID, and Name.  You need to add these records as references to the HeadPartAllRaces list.
  • If you have not done so already, add a new data field to the HearPartAllRaces formlist to add the Succubus race reference.  This is done by right-clicking on the empty field just above the list of races (the same row as the "FormID" header).  The new data field will appear in the list below the Skyrim races.  The new data field will say, "NULL - Null Reference (00000000)".
  • Right-click on this data field and select "EDIT".  A small window will appear; this is where you add the Succubus EditorID, Name, and FormID).

I don't have the Succubus race installed so my example is only for reference. 

• In the window you need to add, in this order, "EditorID "Name" [FormID]".  So the example will be:

SuccubusRace "Succubus" [RACE:########]

The "########" is the FormID which are 8 numbers.

• Click "OK" to close the window.  The Succubus race is now added to the list.
  • Now do the same to add the Succubus vampire race using their own EditorID, Name, and FormID.

When done, exit TES5edit then select the Succubus race from the list to ensure TES5edit makes the edits to the plugin before completely closing.

Done.  Now test in your game by entering character creation (console + command 'showracemenu') to select the hairs.

7 hours ago, DamnedFrog said:

Yes, I'm using xEdit (SSEEdit in fact, as I port the succubus race on SSE).

And it's work !

I was just wonder what values to put in the FormID, as I haden't expand the Race list below to see the exact name and the ref ID.

Think for your quick response.

I meant to say SSEdit, but I don't have SSE installed; uninstalled it when I was cleaning my HDD.

The FormID value for the Succubus and Succubus vampire is what you see under the RACE category.  Those values is what you use when adding the race to the HeadPartAllRaces list. 

For example:  The FormID for ArgonianRace is 00013740 and the FormID for ArgonianRaceVampire is 0008883A.  When adding the Argonian and Argonian vampire to a formlist, you would create the following values for the list:

ArgonianRace "Argonian" [RACE:00013740]

ArgonianRaceVampire "Argonian" [RACE:0008883A]

2018-03-30_061616.jpg.3fedf12483e98fcf0699543287d092c1.jpg

This is no different with the Succubus race or any other custom race.