DAEDALS BODY PRESETS ALL IN ONE COMPLETE EDITION

I tried your hdt preset and you're right, it really is very jiggly... it's exactly what I've been looking for!!!

Thank you!!!!!

thank you and thanks for the comment!! couldnt really find a preset like that so i had to take it into my own hands :D hope you enjoy it.

P.S

im new to hdt configuring so if theres a problem feel free to message me :)

If you want feedback (and a lot more awareness of your preset!) you should make a separate thread just for your hdt preset. Then you could have an organized place to look at feedback, suggestions, or even requests if you want to make variations of your preset. I wouldn't mind a variation that's a little less jiggly. For some reason everyone's breasts keep bouncing even when they're not doing anything though I think its because I have collisions on.

In my opinion, after playing skyrim for a bit, your preset is ALMOST perfect to my taste. But that's just my own personal opinion on what my definition of perfect is in a hdt preset :)

Regardless, you did a great job on it!

its a work in progress, when its finalized i'll consider making another page

thanks for your feedback :D 

HDT preset doesn't seem to work for me. Inserting it stops HDT from working at all. No jiggles. Opposite of big jiggles. Any advice?

try reinstalling hdt

try using fnis 

try just taking my hdt preset out and using another

good luck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Daedal do think you could recreate this preset?

I've asked the creator but he has stopped playing and deleted the file.

i've also uninstalled (and moved on to special edition), sorry im just now seeing tihs.

BUT

if you go to the share your bodyslide preset thread, theres a preset that you should see very fast that looks similar. 

I don't know which is which...they look like flat, booby, and super booby to me judging by the limited number of available screenshots...

It would be good if you can provide a screenshot of each body preset like for example The Maximum Cakes version (The what?!)

so we can see what they look like and choose what to download than trying to get them all and then trying them one by one in-game...

just my two boobie cents...

What mod do those tattoos come from?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35677/?

I don't know which is which...they look like flat, booby, and super booby to me judging by the limited number of available screenshots...

It would be good if you can provide a screenshot of each body preset like for example The Maximum Cakes version (The what?!)

so we can see what they look like and choose what to download than trying to get them all and then trying them one by one in-game...

just my two boobie cents...

that would take years

theres like 24 presets and im not good at taking screenshots lol...

P.S

these are bodyslide presets

its all included in the 1 download so you wouldnt be downloading them 1 by 1, you would also be able to preview them in bodyslide anyway. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, daedal said:

yes

This guy from twitter makes some awesome NFSW chubby women art of my interest tthat i want to put on a follower mod that i haveScreenshot_20180207-210436.thumb.png.9d339efed3f79519effbbbea92ac4481.png 

This is the preset im hoping for. Found others kinda similar but mostly are in uunp or dont match what im looking for but this does.

IMG_20180208_143922.thumb.jpg.f0ea1436e5364cb070373ad248ad30aa.jpg

If this is something that you dont work on then its fine. Most people stick to stereotype skinny models but i respect everybody elses preferences.

The artist has alot more similar on his twitter page.