TDF SexLab Aroused Rape and Aroused Sexy Idles v3.2

2 hours ago, johnny2by4 said:

two questions (specifically for the idles mod). 

does it conflict with a regular installed idle?  i'm guessing not since you said its threshold activated but i figured i'd ask.

are there any pictures of the three idles?  just want to see them before i install.

It will supersede the standard idle when an actor is aroused, and only when they are aroused.  

The idles mod isn't required if you are concerned. I run TDF aroused rape without it.

Hi, thanks for the great mod but I still seem to have a compatibility issue with PCEA2. My character's idle stays as the aroused animation after her arousal gets under the threshold. The problem is gone if I uninstall FCEA2. Is there a way to fix this?

Edited by Saber2th

Aroused Idles is great but there seems to be an issue with the checking script that forces the player actor to continue using the idle and not playing other sex mods animation like milking/birthing animation from SGO3.

It also seems likely to be forcing animation refresh on the interval checking, this is quite easily reproduce with PCEA2 on it. Make a new character then watch as you go straight from 1st person to 3rd person automatically and already using PCEA2's animations, where the user should be refreshing PCEA2's own "refresh animation now" function to properly load their animation sets.

Hope you can improve the idle script check so it plays nice with other animation mods! Looking forward for this change

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the mod.  Everything works perfectly, but for a couple of functions on the brawl portion, which may or may not be due to other mods.

On the brawl dialogue, it appears that winning the brawl causes the NPC loser to get stuck with the brawl commentary.  I did not test intensively to see if something would force the NPC out, but the console resetai command did not work.  My workaround is to only brawl with generic NPCs (i.e. guard, NPCs added by Populated Skyrim, etc.), and the mod is still great.

Also on the brawl, if PC loses, Defeat-Death Alternative, and mods that provide similar functions like Cursed Loot and Naked Dungeons, try to jump in.  My current solution is to disable those mods until the brawl and losing consequences complete.  Also, if PC loses, brawl has two rounds?  Not sure if there is a way to add an MCM option to cut-off the brawl at a configurable health amount, or if that is even appropriate, as it may be game-breaking for this mod and the vanilla game's mod functions.

Thank you again for a great mod.

8 hours ago, Green Tryst said:

Thank you for the mod.  Everything works perfectly, but for a couple of functions on the brawl portion, which may or may not be due to other mods.

On the brawl dialogue, it appears that winning the brawl causes the NPC loser to get stuck with the brawl commentary.  I did not test intensively to see if something would force the NPC out, but the console resetai command did not work.  My workaround is to only brawl with generic NPCs (i.e. guard, NPCs added by Populated Skyrim, etc.), and the mod is still great.

Also on the brawl, if PC loses, Defeat-Death Alternative, and mods that provide similar functions like Cursed Loot and Naked Dungeons, try to jump in.  My current solution is to disable those mods until the brawl and losing consequences complete.  Also, if PC loses, brawl has two rounds?  Not sure if there is a way to add an MCM option to cut-off the brawl at a configurable health amount, or if that is even appropriate, as it may be game-breaking for this mod and the vanilla game's mod functions.

Thank you again for a great mod.

One thing I find with this mod is there is an underlying futility to resisting of any kind, Brawling, or winning an intimidation/coercion check. That is that the NPC is still horny, and will simply attempt to rape you again as soon as whatever timer prevents events from happening to close together runs out. 

I choose to think of this as part of the mods charm though. :)

but specifically about brawling, it does seem to work on my game. It basically works like succeeding an intimidation roll. The NPC acknowledges that I am tougher than I look and crawls off. Sadly because of loot and degradation by the end of the brawl my armor is all destroyed and I'm standing their naked which just makes more NPCs horny. #skyrimproblems? 

The rape mod has conflicts with slavary mods and prison overhaul mod. When enslaved or enprisoned the mod sequence just starts in the middle of the other mod sequence and breaks it. Even more, when in prison NPCs can just teleport through the walls and locked doors/cells and breaks the punishment sequence.

My suggestion is to add a switch into mcm menu to easy turn the mod on and off when it is needed right in the game in the mcm without exit to mod manager.

10 hours ago, Silbert said:

The rape mod has conflicts with slavary mods and prison overhaul mod. When enslaved or enprisoned the mod sequence just starts in the middle of the other mod sequence and breaks it. Even more, when in prison NPCs can just teleport through the walls and locked doors/cells and breaks the punishment sequence.

My suggestion is to add a switch into mcm menu to easy turn the mod on and off when it is needed right in the game in the mcm without exit to mod manager.

this is totally true, it needs scene checks to make sure something else isn't going on. I always have to turn it off when I am arrested. 

I kind of fixed this for me by changing the conditions of the responses you can give. 

I changed the persuasion check to always fail, and the intimidation check to always succeed. So when they roll up to me while something else is happening I just do an intimidation check and it always sends them away. so crisis averted. Temporarily see my post two posts up. :smile:

5 hours ago, Corsayr said:

this is totally true, it needs scene checks to make sure something else isn't going on. I always have to turn it off when I am arrested. 

I kind of fixed this for me by changing the conditions of the responses you can give. 

I changed the persuasion check to always fail, and the intimidation check to always succeed. So when they roll up to me while something else is happening I just do an intimidation check and it always sends them away. so crisis averted. Temporarily see my post two posts up. :smile:

It is a half decision cause in my case i just have a prison cell full of NPCs going nowhere so in half of an hour i can't even move in the cell.

• 2 weeks later...

having some problems with TDF Aroused Rape (not using idles) - I conjure a flame atronach, and sometimes it goes for the PC. The spell always expires before it finishes, but the PC keeps talking as if the flame atronach is still raping her.  So my PC is walking around talking to herself for days like this, how do I exclude my conjurations from TDF AR?

Also anyway to tweak when the follower offers themselves in the PC's stead?  Poor PC isn't getting any action ;-)

3 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

having some problems with TDF Aroused Rape (not using idles) - I conjure a flame atronach, and sometimes it goes for the PC. The spell always expires before it finishes, but the PC keeps talking as if the flame atronach is still raping her.  So my PC is walking around talking to herself for days like this, how do I exclude my conjurations from TDF AR?

Also anyway to tweak when the follower offers themselves in the PC's stead?  Poor PC isn't getting any action ;-)

I'm guessing that you are allowing force greet (MCM option) for your atronach to behave so. That option was added, iirc, because a bunch of folk asked for it, but, in my own experience it is often problematic - eg it seems not to recognize things like animations or combat in progress. I've found that the mod works better with the option turned off. That's not much help, sorry.

As for followers, you can stop that by talking to them when they move to offer themselves, you should get two options, I'm sorry (they get raped) and You don't have to do this (they watch you get raped). I'm not always able to start that dialog quickly enough to intercede, but afaik, that's the only way, at present, to prevent that aside from having followers wait elsewhere out of range (on the other side of a load screen in town, for example, since I have had a follower waiting outside Belethor's come to my "rescue" when I was at the Skyforge).

Hope that's a bit of help at least.

4 hours ago, Vithiss said:

I'm guessing that you are allowing force greet (MCM option) for your atronach to behave so. That option was added, iirc, because a bunch of folk asked for it, but, in my own experience it is often problematic - eg it seems not to recognize things like animations or combat in progress. I've found that the mod works better with the option turned off. That's not much help, sorry.

As for followers, you can stop that by talking to them when they move to offer themselves, you should get two options, I'm sorry (they get raped) and You don't have to do this (they watch you get raped). I'm not always able to start that dialog quickly enough to intercede, but afaik, that's the only way, at present, to prevent that aside from having followers wait elsewhere out of range (on the other side of a load screen in town, for example, since I have had a follower waiting outside Belethor's come to my "rescue" when I was at the Skyforge).

Hope that's a bit of help at least.

Yes, thank you, wasn't sure what effect forcegreet governed so didn't touch that setting, will now try turning it off.   And I will try to talk to my follower quickly when she intervenes (if I can reach her in time, she usually isn't next to me when this happens but a short distance away). Otherwise, I will park her somewhere.  

I am playing this along with guards as an alternative to DD and DCL (too many CTD and other problems) and it's rather fun.  I laugh sometimes at the inappropriate narrations and comments on skimpy armor when my PC is fully covered in light elven armor.  

• 1 month later...

Okay, I can confirm that this mod tends to cause SL Kidnapped to bug out, even with the forced greetings turned off.

Both try to run at the same time and since you're usually surrounded by kidnapped naked NPCs in addition to your own character, the SL Aroused causes their arousal numbers to spike. So even if you turn forced greetings off, the NPCs still say their lines and that interrupts the SL Kidnapped scripts so you just get kind of stuck with a bunch of npcs standing around doing nothing.

So you should probably be running either or, not both.

I like to play as a character that would resist when confronted by the would-be rapist by challenging him to a brawl, and then losing and getting raped. However, with my current gear and hp, it takes forever for the NPC to chip away at my Dragonborn's health. Any suggestions? Are there any mods or things I could do to make brawling more of an even fight? Or at least, make it so that I could surrender and then get raped? Of course, I could just pick the dialogue option to submit to the rapist, but I like having my character put up some resistance before being raped.