TDF SexLab Aroused Rape and Aroused Sexy Idles v3.2

Thank you for this.

The rape mod works well and will probably become a permanent part of my load order.

The Idles mod doesn't work on npcs in my game. I've tried the three versions released thus far and none of them have worked.

Do you have FNIS.esp checked?

After checking that, go in-game and use the console command "help "BB Aroused Sexy Idles Player Ability"" to get that spell's code and then use the console command "player.hasspell <whatever the code is>" to see if you have the spell. You should.

Yes I have FNIS.esp checked, and I followed your instructions and the console shows HasSpell >> 1.00, but the npcs still don't use the idles.

Thank you for this.

The rape mod works well and will probably become a permanent part of my load order.

The Idles mod doesn't work on npcs in my game. I've tried the three versions released thus far and none of them have worked.

After checking that, go in-game and use the console command "help "BB Aroused Sexy Idles Player Ability"" to get that spell's code and then use the console command "player.hasspell <whatever the code is>" to see if you have the spell. You should.

Yes I have FNIS.esp checked, and I followed your instructions and the console shows HasSpell >> 1.00, but the npcs still don't use the idles.

OK, I think I understand what your Papyrus logs are indicating. The scripts from my mod are messed up somehow for you. The Papyrus log says errors like "<some property> can't be initialised because it doesn't exist in the script". Well, it does exist in the script! At least it should. So, the scripts are missing/not installed in the right place, or somehow corrupted in your installation. This mod's scripts are prefixed BB_ArousedSexyIdles, for reference.

Thank you for this.

OK, I think I understand what your Papyrus logs are indicating. The scripts from my mod are messed up somehow for you. The Papyrus log says errors like "<some property> can't be initialised because it doesn't exist in the script". Well, it does exist in the script! At least it should. So, the scripts are missing/not installed in the right place, or somehow corrupted in your installation. This mod's scripts are prefixed BB_ArousedSexyIdles, for reference.

The scripts are installed in Data/scripts as they should be, and the idles do work for the player character, but not npcs.

The scripts are installed in Data/scripts as they should be, and the idles do work for the player character, but not npcs.

Well you could try to kickstart the scripts again and make sure you are using the latest ones you have installed:

-Back up your saves

-disable TDF Idles ESP file

-Go in game.. stand around for a few minutes (get a soda use the bathroom)

-Save a temporary save

-Exit

-Use fallrim Resaver http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69898-fallrimtools-script-cleaner-and-more/

-Use the CLEAN menu to Show unattached scripts and undefined elements

-Use the clean menu to remove unattached scripts and undefined elements

- Save under a new name

-Enable TDF Idles ESP file

-Enter your game  with the cleaned save and see if it changes anything.

Well you could try to kickstart the scripts again and make sure you are using the latest ones you have installed:

-Back up your saves

-Save a temporary save

-Exit

-Use fallrim Resaver http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69898-fallrimtools-script-cleaner-and-more/

- Save under a new name

I've been fiddling with this issue since the release of version 1, and I started a new game with each consecutive release. Since the mod appears to work correctly for most users, I'll just assume that there is something in my installation interfering with it.

Hey nice work!

I'd like to ask though, if it is possible to have a futa/male PC option? Because I am currently playing a futa character :P

But if it's too much of a bother or you're not interested, it's totally fine too!

edit: to clarify that I am asking about the "Aroused Sexy Idle" portion of the mod, not the "Aroused Rape" part :)

HI there, gave this a try and it seems to work well, the first time pursuit started the npc did not have the dialogue, but after fus ro dah-ing him into order he re-approached and did the dialogue, I have been having a lot of ctd's lately after installing this but not sure if it has anything to do with this mod yet, my mod list is almost at 250 so dunno, it seems to work fine in other terms, love the choice of idles, really sexy, good job dude, I've been waiting for a more modern mod that did what this does for ages.

My only criticism would be the second arousal idle seems like it needs a touch of refinement, her left arm is in an oddly bent position when she is caressing herself, also the animation itself seems a little tame to be the second level of arousal to me, compared to the first, but maybe I'm just being anal, just trying to offer constructive criticism where I feel there could be improvement, no biggie, thank u for the great mod. ;)

Edit: I notice that even after disabling Female on Female interactions females still approach me but don't have the dialogue, they then continue to try "Approaching", force greeting even tho they can't initiate, the only fix seems to be reload at this point, the fus ro dah-ing trick only suffices if one wants to be approached but its bugging out with the settings correctly adjusted.

-Back up your saves

-Save a temporary save

-Exit

- Save under a new name

I've been fiddling with this issue since the release of version 1, and I started a new game with each consecutive release. Since the mod appears to work correctly for most users, I'll just assume that there is something in my installation interfering with it.

I don't know if it will help but I had the same issue of idles not playing and my papyrus log was also spammed with "cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property". Out of curiosity I checked the scripts and CK kicked up a stink about zadlibs not being found, which I believe is related to DD which I don't use. Commenting out the parts relying on zadlibs and compiling fixed the issue for me.

Hi

I have read a post earlier and like the other member i think i would have switched the order of the idles.

Number 2 seems tame compared to number one, three is right on the money

Maybe number one a little fondling of the breast or a squeezing of the legs or using the second idle where she rubs her body a little bit, then the firts idle as the second one and to finish with the third idle

What do you think ?

Great mod works really well, simple and thank you very much for both mods

Version for those without Devious Devices Integration added. I was really hoping I could have written a single file to deal with both...

If anyone wants to change the order of the aroused idles, go into Meshes\Actors\Character\Animations\ArousedSexyIdles\ and the files are there. The first idle would be the one prefixed asi0_, the second asi1_, and the third asi2_. Swap the names to get the order you want.

Version for those without Devious Devices Integration added. I was really hoping I could have written a single file to deal with both...

If anyone wants to change the order of the aroused idles, go into Meshes\Actors\Character\Animations\ArousedSexyIdles\ and the files are there. The first idle would be the one prefixed asi0_, the second asi1_, and the third asi2_. Swap the names to get the order you want.

Thank you i didnt thought of doing that :)

wait...your follower will actually brawl now to protect you from a rapist??? is that what the update does? if so that is soooo bad ass. I updated to the latest version and this hasn't happened yet. not that I would expect a brawl every time but I've been in this situation quite a few times and my follower kinda just says "TAKE ME INSTEAD!!! FORGET ABOUT THE DRAGONBORN! I DESERVE IT MORE!!!!! oh I meant...I don't want you to get hurt dragonborn...yeah >_>" lol I like how they are willing to sacrifice themselves for you its like they actually care which is immersive and it would be even more cool to see them just brawl to protect you from time to time, I also love the intimidation option!!!! it seems like if you ask them to pls let you go that NEVER WORKS XD I would expect that to have a very low success rate though which is also pretty realistic. has anyone else had any luck with the "pls leave me alone option aka persuasion attempt? I really wanna know if the brawl system works though, like will followers fight your aggressor to protect you or am I the only one that isn't working for? idk if its bugged on my end , if its just not working right with the mod or if I just need to give it more time to see if it kicks off.

wait...your follower will actually brawl now to protect you from a rapist??? is that what the update does? if so that is soooo bad ass. I updated to the latest version and this hasn't happened yet. not that I would expect a brawl every time but I've been in this situation quite a few times and my follower kinda just says "TAKE ME INSTEAD!!! FORGET ABOUT THE DRAGONBORN! I DESERVE IT MORE!!!!! oh I meant...I don't want you to get hurt dragonborn...yeah >_>" lol I like how they are willing to sacrifice themselves for you its like they actually care which is immersive and it would be even more cool to see them just brawl to protect you from time to time, I also love the intimidation option!!!! it seems like if you ask them to pls let you go that NEVER WORKS XD I would expect that to have a very low success rate though which is also pretty realistic. has anyone else had any luck with the "pls leave me alone option aka persuasion attempt? I really wanna know if the brawl system works though, like will followers fight your aggressor to protect you or am I the only one that isn't working for? idk if its bugged on my end , if its just not working right with the mod or if I just need to give it more time to see if it kicks off.

No, it's not that. This mod is not cool. Followers will not brawl to protect you. Only you can brawl to resist the rape.

Thanks, that fixed it, and thank you to kevinwulf for the helpful tip.

For TDF Idles V3  Is there a way i can flip 2 of the idles

<Solved - Sorry I should have checked... answer was just a few posts up.  Renaming works>

Currently it goes:

light petting

body rubbing

heavy petting

I want it to be:

body rubbing

light petting

heavy petting

I don't mind editing my own ESP in tesvedit.. or if its just as simple as renaming the hkx files.  That way you don't need to change it from what you intended.

If you can clue me in on where to look.

For TDF Idles V3  Is there a way i can flip 2 of the idles

Currently it goes:

light petting

body rubbing

heavy petting

I want it to be:

body rubbing

light petting

heavy petting

I don't mind editing my own ESP in tesvedit.. or if its just as simple as renaming the hkx files.  That way you don't need to change it from what you intended.

If you can clue me in on where to look.

Read Post #90, just a few posts up.  There is the answer you've been seeking.

Is this mod [Arousal Idles] combatible with RandomIdleAnimation?

From my testing, the two are indeed compatible. It takes a long time for RandomIdleAnimation to kick back in, but eventually it does.

I tested this by setting arousal to 90+ (Aroused Animation kicked in), setting it back to 0 (standard idle kicked in), then waiting/moving around for a couple of minutes, and eventually a random idle appeared again.

Unfortunately RIA's author did not publish the mod's source code, so I've no clue on how to make RIA wake up faster. (Decompiling the scripts didn't clarify things.)

TheDriedFinger. Thank you for the mod! You have no idea how it bothered me that the NPCs could get high arousal, see you naked and be like "Eh. Nah, not gonna satisfy my arousal level.".

One suggestion if I may:

I think it is tad bit strange for an act to happen in the middle of the day in front of other NPCs. So what do you think of an optional...option (Yeah, can't think of another word) that allows you to have these interaction happen between an interval set by the user.