TDF SexLab Aroused Rape and Aroused Sexy Idles v3.2

TDF SexLab Aroused Rape and Aroused Sexy Idles v3.2

View File

Short Description
A companion set of two simple mods making use of SexLab Aroused (Redux). Both are standalone and completely independent of the other, but can be seen as complementary in what they do. However, they share the following requirements: SKSE v1.7.3+, SexLab Framework v1.6+, SexLab Aroused (Redux), and FNIS v6.0+, and any of their dependencies.

Aroused Rape
This mod primarily causes NPCs who are above certain Arousal thresholds to attempt to rape the player character, after a short dialogue encounter. This is done by temporarily blocking any default dialogue with a short dialogue tree from this mod to that effect.

An NPC will have their dialogue temporarily replaced depending on a few factors including their Arousal, whether they are a follower, and whether the player character is naked (according to SexLab Aroused's polling). The Arousal thresholds for this occurring (i.e. normally, when NPC is a follower, or when player chracter is naked) are 80, 70, and 40. These can be customized in the Mod Configuration Menu (MCM) if SkyUI is installed. Version 3 further allows NPCs to forcegreet the player character with this dialogue. Forcegreeting can be enabled or disabled in the MCM, as well as the polling interval used to track eligible NPCs.

An NPC's sex, compared to the player character's, can also be set to restrict whether or not they will attempt to rape the player character. By default, only male-male interactions are restricted, but both that and female-female interactions can be enabled or disabled using the MCM.

When an NPC attempts to rape the player character, depending on which same-sex interactions are restricted, a follower may attempt to intervene to prevent the player character from being raped and instead have themselves be raped in a short dialogue scene. During this scene, the player may object to follower's offer by initiating dialogue with the follower, and remain the target of the assault.

Version 3 further adds options to the dialogue tree. The aggressor can be resisted with a brawl (not available against follower aggressors), a persuasion attempt (chance based on speech skill), or an intimidation attempt. Version 3 further adds the possibility that, in addition to the primary aggressor, a second aggressor whose Arousal is above thresholds, may be added to the SexLab scene for a threesome.

Aroused Sexy Idles
Using animation assets created by Leito86, and FNIS Alternate Animations, idle animations are dynamically replaced for female characters (player character and NPCs) to reflect their Arousal states. By default, within the ranges 40 to 60, 60 to 80, and 80 to 100 Arousal (that is, thresholds at 40, 60, and 80 Arousal), female characters will have play idle animations.

With version 2, an MCM is provided to allow the editing of these thresholds. Of course, the first threshold should be less than the second which should be less than the third. The MCM also allows the polling interval to be changed (that is, the time between periodic updates to assess nearby NPCs' Arousal to potentially change their idle animation) and the number of nearby NPCs tracked to be changed. Effects from this mod on the player can be enabled or disabled also.

This can be an excellent companion mod to Aroused Rape since this will indicate (for female characters) their approximate Arousal level. To avoid conflicts with Devious Devices Integration's and PCEA2's own Alternate Animations when a character is using a device that requires alternate idle animations or the player character is using a unique idle animation, there are a built-in checks in this mod's scripts.

Translations
Spanish by Gothuska

Bugs
SexLab Aroused (Redux) can take, by default, up to 2 minutes to update the player's status as being naked. This can cause a delayed response in the NPCs' ability to notice that the player character is naked or clothed for the purposes of this mod.

Updating Instructions
Version 1 can be updated to Version 2 without any special instructions (i.e. simply by replacing old files with new files).
Updating from versions 1 or 2 to version 3 requires a clean save.

Version History
v3.2:
- Aroused Rape:
--- Fixed bug where, even if same-sex interactions are disabled, player character can still be forcegreeted in violation of those restrictions.
v3.1:
- Aroused Rape:
--- Fixed bug where instead of followers NOT getting the brawl dialogue, they were the only ones getting it.
--- Fixed bug where non-NPCs can be selected to potentially forcegreet
--- Fixed bug where brawl ends prematurely if it takes too long
v3:
- Aroused Rape:
--- Added new dialogue options to resist the aggressor by brawl, persuade, or intimidate
--- Added NPC forcegreeting in addition to the standard Blocking dialogue (new MCM settings to enable/disable and edit polling interval)
--- Now possible for a second NPC aggressor to be identified and used in the SexLab scene for a threesome
- Aroused Idles
--- Fixed a bug where camera perspective change happens in opening sequence; idle changes will no longer happen when player camera is locked
--- Mod now checks that PC is considered to be a female by SexLab before applying idles; NPCs are checked to be considered female by both the game and SexLab
v2:
- Aroused Rape:
--- Bug regarding enabling/disabling same sex interactions in MCM fixed
--- SEQ file fixed to prevent bug where new dialogue does not appear on initial game load
--- Attempted to add more cunnilingus animations to rape scenarios where aggressor is female
- Aroused Idles:
--- PCEA2 compatibility added
--- MCM added - options to edit polling update time, number of NPCs tracked, enable/disable effect on player character, and Arousal thresholds
v1:
- Initial release

Credits
Leito86 for all animations contained in Aroused Sexy Idles
Fore for all behavior files contained in Aroused Sexy Idles

Bigjay for the SSE version of Aroused Sexy Idles

Permissions
Derivative work that makes use of assets not created by me contained in these mod packages must seek out the permission of the mod creators listed above. My own work here is free for anyone to use and share in its original form or a derivatized form, licensed under Creative Commons.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/17/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE v1.7.3+, SexLab Framework v1.6+, SexLab Aroused (Redux), FNIS v6.0+
  • Special Edition Compatible

Edited by CPU

Oooooh, this looks fun. I'll give this a crack... more mods that get the player molested on arousal of NPC's are fun, and the follower offering themselves up for the player to get out of it sounds kinky, I wonder what the different thresholds can be used for... I'll be toying with this, when I get the chance. <3

Question based on another aroused animation mod I tried once... will sleeping NPCs be excluded from the animations? Nothing like watching someone get out of bed, squirm a little, then lay back down.

Sleeping female NPCs aren't excluded, but they won't get out of bed automatically. They'll behave as they would and if they are standing around for a moment for whatever reason, then they'll use the alternate aroused animations.

Ooh I do have a suggestion though, upon installation. Now forgive me if this is already a feature, but since you're already using Sexlab Aroused, why not include armors marked as 'arousing' by Sexlab Aroused as 'naked' under this system? Aroused Creatures and Naked Dungeons do that too. ^^

Ooh I do have a suggestion though, upon installation. Now forgive me if this is already a feature, but since you're already using Sexlab Aroused, why not include armors marked as 'arousing' by Sexlab Aroused as 'naked' under this system? Aroused Creatures and Naked Dungeons do that too. ^^

This mod relies entirely on SexLab Arousal to define whether the player character is naked or not (so that factors in armor pieces marked as naked using SLA). The downside is that by default SLA can take up to 2 minutes to update whether the player character is naked.

Where is that outfit from in the screenshot?

So should the sla aroused animations be unchecked for this?, would seem like that would overlap but haven't installed yet to try.

That is Isabela Outfit.

From what I can tell, SLA Animations does not use FNIS Alternate Animations and it doesn't switch out the normal idle animation in the purest sense; it just has the NPC play a basic idle registered with FNIS (like a temporary pose). So, technically, it doesn't conflict. However, there may be stylistic conflicts, so it would be best to disable female options for SLA Animations. SLA Animations was developed at a time when FNIS Alternate Animations didn't exist, so it could not swap out animations as robustly as this mod does.

By the way, if I am incorrect about this assessment then someone please correct me. I am just basing this off of what I'm seeing in the way the mod is constructed (haven't tried that mod out in-game).

Question based on another aroused animation mod I tried once... will sleeping NPCs be excluded from the animations? Nothing like watching someone get out of bed, squirm a little, then lay back down.

Sleeping female NPCs aren't excluded, but they won't get out of bed automatically. They'll behave as they would and if they are standing around for a moment for whatever reason, then they'll use the alternate aroused animations.

Ah so this one's totally different from that one. I forget what it was, but it was on some kind of heartbeat or pulse that would check an NPC's arousal and if high enough make them animate.

Now to see if my modload is too full or if this will actually work.

I see the animations are from Leito's SLAL pack via SexLab and not from sexy idles by red3113.  Is there an advantage of using this than setting up solo animation arousal rules in Scent of Sex to play SexLab scenes?

This mod's Aroused Idles aren't actually SexLab animations. They are simply used as idle animations. Consider an NPC in the game environment. As they move around sandboxing, periodically, they will stop and stand in place. This is the default idle animation. What my mod (Aroused Sexy Idles) does is it dynamically replaces this idling animation for females depending on their individual Arousal. That particular mod package does not start any SexLab scenes.

The idea is to help signify the approximate Arousal level of a female NPC without actually altering it, which a SexLab scene would do.

I see the animations are from Leito's SLAL pack via SexLab and not from sexy idles by red3113.  Is there an advantage of using this than setting up solo animation arousal rules in Scent of Sex to play SexLab scenes?

This mod's Aroused Idles aren't actually SexLab animations. They are simply used as idle animations. Consider an NPC in the game environment. As they move around sandboxing, periodically, they will stop and stand in place. This is the default idle animation. What my mod (Aroused Sexy Idles) does is it dynamically replaces this idling animation for females depending on their individual Arousal. That particular mod package does not start any SexLab scenes.

The idea is to help signify the approximate Arousal level of a female NPC without actually altering it, which a SexLab scene would do.

Thanks for the explanation.  If I understand this correctly, TDF Aroused Idles should be much lighter than any mod using Sexlab to play sex scenes?

Is it possible to develop Alternate Idles further to be able to place custom idle markers using resources from SLAL packs?  The reason I am asking is that we now have some very good animations using animated objects but they don't integrate well into the game world because the objects magically appear and disappear for no reason.  I am hoping that we can place a static version of the animated object in game with Alternate Idle marker attached.  So when NPC approaches the custom marker, the mod will make the static disappear temporarily to play the idle with the animated object instead.

EDIT: I am not suggesting I am looking to do something like that myself, just hoping such mod can exist :P

Thanks for the explanation.  If I understand this correctly, TDF Aroused Idles should be much lighter than any mod using Sexlab to play sex scenes?

Is it possible to develop Alternate Idles further to be able to place custom idle markers using resources from SLAL packs?  The reason I am asking is that we now have some very good animations using animated objects but they don't integrate well into the game world because the objects magically appear and disappear for no reason.  I am hoping that we can place a static version of the animated object in game with Alternate Idle marker attached.  So when NPC approaches the custom marker, the mod will make the static disappear temporarily to play the idle with the animated object instead.

EDIT: I am not suggesting I am looking to do something like that myself, just hoping such mod can exist :P

That would require a much greater expansion of FNIS Alternate Animations capabilities. Currently, Fore has only allowed a large but still limited number of animations to be dynamically replaced in this way. He explains that it takes a lot of work to allow a given animation to be integrated into the FNIS Alternate Animation system. The problem as I see it is that Fore is not particularly motivated in further expanding that system. The reason is that since it's creation, very little has been done in the way of actually making use of this system, despite the fact that it opens up amazing opportunities for new weapon movesets and custom movement to make unique-looking NPCs for example.

Very cool TDF!  I'm going to throw this in and try it out right away.

Clean and simple.

One of my biggest peeves with SLA was that it had only 1 arousal anim and that anim frequently interrupted others that should play.. such as those from ZAP.

I'm not sure yet if yours does yet also.. but at any rate, having more anims to be able to guage arousal is a big bonus.

Thank you for making this available.

Greetings,

I gave these a brief try last night and they do seem to be working. My only questions are whether or not npc force-greets should initiate the rape dialogs. Didn't for me and not at all sure that it is supposed to. Otherwise, pretty nifty idea. Thanks for sharing!

Another good idea and another well done mod.

I have only a request, if possible:

the arousal value for the Player to start using the alternate idles seems to me a bit too low (actually it should be at 40, still on the "green" part).

Maybe you could consider to introduce a MCM option to set it as we wish or, even, to toggle it on/off ?

I don't know what isn't working, but the rape dialogs aren't showing up. The idles work just fine though.

A bat file instead of an MCM for this would be just as good, and be one less thing cluttering my MCM.

Sample bat:

; default ranges 40 to 60, 60 to 80, and 80 to 100

;

set BB_ArousedSexyIdlesThreshold1 to 30

set BB_ArousedSexyIdlesThreshold2 to 50

set BB_ArousedSexyIdlesThreshold3 to 70

Hi

Sorry if i'm misunderstanding something but doesn't SLAR (sexlab aroused redux) have aroused animations anyway? I'm pretty sure theres an MCM option.

I could be wrong (another mod could have made that change), but if not, what's the difference between these animations and SLAR's?

I don't know what isn't working, but the rape dialogs aren't showing up. The idles work just fine though.

A bat file instead of an MCM for this would be just as good, and be one less thing cluttering my MCM.

Sample bat:

; default ranges 40 to 60, 60 to 80, and 80 to 100

;

set BB_ArousedSexyIdlesThreshold1 to 30

set BB_ArousedSexyIdlesThreshold2 to 50

set BB_ArousedSexyIdlesThreshold3 to 70

I thought that I was having the same problem when I first installed but re-loading a save with the mod already installed seems to have fixed it completely. I think that I've read about other mods having a similar issue with new dialogs not showing up at first. But it works fine for me now... so well that I had to go into Aroused's MCM and turn on limiting arousal exposure to LOS in order for my poor little harlot to get anyone to pay after the first couple of trips to the side room.

Hope that helps