Hey! Great work! You sure put some effort into making this. You learn quite a lot since April as you claim to start with modding Sims 4 then, good job.

Few things I would recommend improving...

- It seems like taking the pill animation plays twice, not sure if that should be the case.

- There is no way to take the pill from the inventory, not sure if intended.

- You can have few of the same drug moodlet effects with different levels (like wasted and floored at the same time).

- (not real issue) I don't like that the moodlets icons, they aren't keeping the style of the game moodlets because they are colored, but this is not really that important (I know you're using the default game icons). Still, I would like to see a colorful icon with the planned LSD.

I took so many pills with my Sim that I was expecting her to die. Not sure if that is something you were thinking about, an overdose effect against abusing the positive effects.

Thanks for the mod! :D

Hey! Great work! You sure put some effort into making this. You learn quite a lot since April as you claim to start with modding Sims 4 then, good job.

Few things I would recommend improving...

- It seems like taking the pill animation plays twice, not sure if that should be the case.

- There is no way to take the pill from the inventory, not sure if intended.

- You can have few of the same drug moodlet effects with different levels (like wasted and floored at the same time).

- (not real issue) I don't like that the moodlets icons, they aren't keeping the style of the game moodlets because they are colored, but this is not really that important (I know you're using the default game icons). Still, I would like to see a colorful icon with the planned LSD.

I took so many pills with my Sim that I was expecting her to die. Not sure if that is something you were thinking about, an overdose effect against abusing the positive effects.

Thanks for the mod! :D

Hey Turbo, thanks for the fantastic feedback! Just what I was hoping for.

1. The taking pill animation should definitely not be played twice, I´ll sort that out in the next version.

2. Also a great and valid point, will definitely sort this out as well.

3. This must be addressed, I have tried making sure that they shouldn´t be going at the same time, but I will have one more look at this.

4. Point taken, I reckon I will put more effort into both the icons and animations as soon as I have sorted out the gameplay "bugs" or shortcomings.

As for the overdose, I plan on making an extra optional mod that gives a new negative "took-too-much" buff that overrides the "high buffs" when too many drugs are ingested so it can work symbiotic with all the drug mods, and a chance for a positive buff overriding it if the Sim has the correct trait. Overdose should definitely be doable to add to this mod, perhaps not with a definite chance of death but a chance for it.

You are very welcome, and right back at ya. WickedWhims is fantastic :)

YAS! perhaps next one will be smoking mod too so creative perfect for my bad cop :) he's drunk most times now but drugged will be even better

Thank you for this mod, have checked your website, it is wonderful ^^

Nice work! Very interesting and looking forward to the smoke mod :D

I dunno why after placing both folders into mod folder I got message game cannot run because of one file

I dunno why after placing both folders into mod folder I got message game cannot run because of one file

Which two folders are you talking about?

Will do my best to sort the issue, but it would help if you could be as specific as possible

Which two folders are you talking about?

Will do my best to sort the issue, but it would help if you could be as specific as possible

folder MACOSX/MDMA file pillbottle.package

I will have a look at it asap. Suspect it might be the forking in the zip files from Mac. Are both of you on Windows computers?

The issue some of you experienced with the pillbottle.package seems to have been resolved now. Download and install version 1.01 from the original post instead.

Thanks for making this! I don't know how complicated it would be, but it would be cool for future updates if you made it possible to sell them with an interaction instead of just from retail (seems a little weird to sell them in a store) maybe it could work like this money for woohoo mod. http://www.sexysims.info/download.php?t=175770

Thanks for making this! I don't know how complicated it would be, but it would be cool for future updates if you made it possible to sell them with an interaction instead of just from retail (seems a little weird to sell them in a store) maybe it could work like this money for woohoo mod. http://www.sexysims.info/download.php?t=175770

That is indeed a great idea, thanks! Will look into how to go about doing that.

The issue some of you experienced with the pillbottle.package seems to have been resolved now. Download and install version 1.01 from the original post instead.

Thank You for your help issue is solved indeed I dunno why I cannot take pills from inventory but after placing one at table it is possible, anyway big thanks :* 

since i have a lot of experience with all sorts of drugs, i could help you.

- amphetamine should kill the hunger for a while and over a long period of constant consumption the sim should lose weight.

- mdma should give some energy as well as speed, but not that much. same goes for hunger. another effect of mdma is that it could increase arousal.

- much cocaine could also kill the hunger, but no comparison to amphetamine.

- too much drugs for a long time withouth sleeping should first weaken and then losen its positive effects. it could be delayed by eating something nutritious before consuming again, but also lets you come down much faster if you stop consuming.

- a raising tolerance limit and addiction would be great too and would help a lot to completely ruin your sims life. biggrin.png

- maybe too much (different) drugs for a long time could give your sim the insane trait.

- mixing different drugs at the same time could amplify or change the effects very much - or cancel each other out.

keep up the good work. it makes the game so much funnier and if you have some questions just ask.

- amphetamine should kill the hunger for a while and over a long period of constant consumption the sim should lose weight.

- mdma should give some energy as well as speed, but not that much. same goes for hunger. another effect of mdma is that it could increase arousal.

- too much drugs for a long time withouth sleeping should first weaken and then losen its positive effects. it could be delayed by eating something nutritious before consuming again, but also lets you come down much faster if you stop consuming.

- a raising tolerance limit and addiction would be great too and would help a lot to completely ruin your sims life. biggrin.png

- maybe too much (different) drugs for a long time could give your sim the insane trait.

- mixing different drugs at the same time could amplify or change the effects very much - or cancel each other out.

keep up the good work. it makes the game so much funnier and if you have some questions just ask.

and THIS IS the vision for a future :) 

They also come with some very nasty side effects.

you mean mixing drugs? or what exactly?

They also come with some very nasty side effects.

you mean mixing drugs? or what exactly?

The drugs obviously laugh.png

yes, i thought i mentioned things like addiction, becoming insane, losing too much weight, also mixing drugs could be a very bad idea if you don't know what you're doing, but the best thing is you don't even start to do drugs. no matter how much i like it, i couldn't recommend it for anyone else. wink.png

Will there be an option to OD as well?

yeah of course, i totally forgot that. we definitely need that too.