I recently installed the mod and gave it a try, but I ran into an error. Error reads that it had an issue with retrieving the animations. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled, redownloaded it and then reinstalled.

It does show in FNIS, and it does load after the FlowerGirls SE.esp. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Did you make sure to run the consistency check? That will tell you rather or not your animations are running into conflicts.

Consistency check returns a result of:  0 possible consistence issues

works great, although I note that followers under the EFF system get the dialogue start of "BDSM' , but when clicked nothing happens, both when actively follow or relaxing, upon dismissal, it works fine. It's a great mod, i wish their was more sounds and voices to go with the animations 

works great, although I note that followers under the EFF system get the dialogue start of "BDSM' , but when clicked nothing happens, both when actively follow or relaxing, upon dismissal, it works fine. It's a great mod, i wish their was more sounds and voices to go with the animations 

You could try AFT instead.  No issues for this mod with that one.

I have a question concerning the structure of this mod.

Meshes

Scripts

SEQ

Source

.esp

The meshes,scripts and seq folder structures are correct; however the source folder has a scrips folder in it with  .psc files.  The psc files are supposed to go into the scripts source folder and not a source scripts folder under normal conditions unless the  .esp is set up to access the  .psc files in the folder they are in.

So the question is should the  .psc files go into the scripts source folder or stay the way they are?

I also manually unpack my mods and do not use MO nor NMM.

Thanks for any assistance in advance.

Wanted to ask, i noticed some of Leito's BDSM animations used in file he uploaded aren't here like the threesome animations even tho in the file location, there's a list including them. Are you working on including them in a future update? Was hoping to bang tied-up Olfina with Serana but i cant ;-; (also, is it possible for your character to be the victim in these animations?)

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to ask, i noticed some of Leito's BDSM animations used in file he uploaded aren't here like the threesome animations even tho in the file location, there's a list including them. Are you working on including them in a future update? Was hoping to bang tied-up Olfina with Serana but i cant ;-; (also, is it possible for your character to be the victim in these animations?)

Yes more are coming including the threeway's. The BDSM module at the moment is very much a WIP and very early days. I am about to release a new version in the next day or two.

In terms of the roles, at the moment it's very much limited. This will definitely change though.

Here are some screenshots of WIP due to release in a day or two (lots more animations added, including the kinky furniture):

post-1279706-0-43213400-1499398224_thumb.png

post-1279706-0-41019100-1499398259_thumb.png

post-1279706-0-91490800-1499398298_thumb.png

post-1279706-0-50086100-1499398315_thumb.png

post-1279706-0-16815300-1499398338_thumb.png

post-1279706-0-65209200-1499398354_thumb.png

I have a question concerning the structure of this mod.

Meshes

Scripts

SEQ

Source

.esp

The meshes,scripts and seq folder structures are correct; however the source folder has a scrips folder in it with  .psc files.  The psc files are supposed to go into the scripts source folder and not a source scripts folder under normal conditions unless the  .esp is set up to access the  .psc files in the folder they are in.

So the question is should the  .psc files go into the scripts source folder or stay the way they are?

I also manually unpack my mods and do not use MO nor NMM.

Thanks for any assistance in advance.

The Source/Scripts folder is new for the 64bit Creation Kit. In their wisdom they changed the default location to look for source from the original Scripts/Source.

Yes more are coming including the threeway's. The BDSM module at the moment is very much a WIP and very early days. I am about to release a new version in the next day or two.

In terms of the roles, at the moment it's very much limited. This will definitely change though.

Here are some screenshots of WIP due to release in a day or two (lots more animations added, including the kinky furniture):

attachicon.gifScreenShot83.png

attachicon.gifScreenShot87.png

attachicon.gifSkyrimSE 2017-07-07 04-07-05.png

attachicon.gifScreenShot91.png

attachicon.gifSkyrimSE 2017-07-07 04-13-55.png

attachicon.gifSkyrimSE 2017-07-07 04-17-22.png

Looks great, will those devices require any new mods to work?

Looks great, will those devices require any new mods to work?

No, they are included with the permission of the respective authors of the work. Basically, they will initially be created just for the scene to play then removed again in the short term. In the near future however they will function just the same as other flowergirl furniture does, as in initiate a BDSM in close proximity to say an XCross and it will trigger the XCross scene.

Basically that method would allow other mod authors to create dungeons etc, and just worry about placing the objects in there. The BDSM module will then already know how to use them without the mod author having to do any scripting. He just would place a pillory in his environment and thats it.

New version uploaded, V1.1.0.

I changed the name of the animation folder so please ensure you firstly remove the earlier release and then install this. Otherwise you will end up with duplicate animation files. "FlowerGirls SE - Non Con" was changed to match the module name "FlowerGirls SE - BDSM".

Great mod, however I seem to have a problem with the "boob job" one. Now all others play their animation and everything works fine, but with the boob job one.. whenever I click it, only my character gets naked, then they both stand there for like 3 sec, and its back to letting me move around freely again. It doesn't even fade to black like the others do. I've tried staying really close too, but that doesn't change anything. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Also, about flower girls in general. Are you suppose to be able to cast bewitch on Arcadia and Olfina? Because for me it says both are a race which are immune to it.

Great mod, however I seem to have a problem with the "boob job" one. Now all others play their animation and everything works fine, but with the boob job one.. whenever I click it, only my character gets naked, then they both stand there for like 3 sec, and its back to letting me move around freely again. It doesn't even fade to black like the others do. I've tried staying really close too, but that doesn't change anything. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Also, about flower girls in general. Are you suppose to be able to cast bewitch on Arcadia and Olfina? Because for me it says both are a race which are immune to it.

Ah strange.. the boobjob one works fine here. You could try re-running FNIS again and see if that resolves it?

Arcadia and Olfina I think are both classed as Elder race which is excluded. I will double check this.

In essence at the moment it depends on the animation sequence. Most of the new categories have multiple individual sequences.. for example.. if you take the R-Post ones.. I think half are male sub and half male dom. If you run it multiple times you will see what I mean. Because this module is really a base module it doesn't add any game play over selecting which role you can fill, the (BDSM) menu is just a basic assessor for all the animations, it is not immersive at all and makes no distinctions on sexual preference, dom/sub. The only thing it will do to a degree is place the correct sex actor into the correct role within the animation.

A mod built using this however could specify that.. and would select appropriate animations according to the relationship type: M/F F/M M/M F/F etc and who would be sub and who would be dom. Naturally it is restricted by which animations are available. In a perfect world there would be animations for each category for each possible combination of gender and role, but that isn't the case. For example, I am not really aware of any specific BDSM lesbian animations available, so all I can make use of is the m/f animations with the male role played by female with strap-on.

Basically, at this stage think of this pack as a preview.. without having mods that add the gameplay type elements (which would replace the "(BDSM)" menu) yet it will be non-immersive and lacking in the fine grained controls over animation selection.

Anyway, hope that answers the question. :-)

Just need a few good mod developers to start implementing these aspects into their dungeons/slavery systems and so on.

Having the same Boobjob-issue as MyNamesNeverFi. Tried reinstalling the mod, running FNIS, starting a new character,

using addfac and the FG debug mode. No luck so far.

Everything else works just fine. Thanks for taking the time to make this!

EDIT: Just noticed FG released an update yesterday. Installed that and it fixed the boobjob-issue.

Ah strange.. the boobjob one works fine here. You could try re-running FNIS again and see if that resolves it?

Arcadia and Olfina I think are both classed as Elder race which is excluded. I will double check this.

Cheers for the quick reply. I'll update to the latest FG version. Noticed Gnidleif's comment mentioning a new version. Had not seen it. Hope it works! :)

About Arcadia and Olfina though, why are they considered Elder race? I tested using Bewitch on Sven's mother in Riverwood (she is an elder.. I hope?) and it worked.. not that I ever wanted to end up in a romantic scene with her, but it worked. Isn't she an elder too? xD

So what does the Elder race actually mean? It's really hard to tell for me as well cause I've so many NPC overhaul mods, which changes their appearances. So Arcadia and Oflina both look young and sweet. 

The elder race restriction is there because many elder race members do not have a nude body so it would look really strange. Also yes some NPC make-overs do make some formerly wrinkly NPC's young again, with-out changing their race. So they are still showing as elderly. TBH there is no way for FG to be able to control this on a more granular level, the easiest fix would be to change the race of both those NPC's in the CK.

The elder race restriction is there because many elder race members do not have a nude body so it would look really strange. Also yes some NPC make-overs do make some formerly wrinkly NPC's young again, with-out changing their race. So they are still showing as elderly. TBH there is no way for FG to be able to control this on a more granular level, the easiest fix would be to change the race of both those NPC's in the CK.

Hmm, I see. Though, from what I noticed in CK they weren't set as elder. Might be the mods I'm using that makes it weird. I did notice however, that I am able to seduce Arcadia. I can give her stuff and do quests for her and I did get the option of seducing her. I can't use the spell seduce however. So not sure if it will lead to a romance later on, or if it's just a bug. :D

Hmm, I see. Though, from what I noticed in CK they weren't set as elder. Might be the mods I'm using that makes it weird. I did notice however, that I am able to seduce Arcadia. I can give her stuff and do quests for her and I did get the option of seducing her. I can't use the spell seduce however. So not sure if it will lead to a romance later on, or if it's just a bug. :D

I will try and find out why they appear to be immune to bewitch.. it is possible it is another factor causing them to be reported as not the right race.

I've asked here before and well...anyway.

I recently installed the mod and when I try it out, I get an error message stating: "Unable to play scene, an error has occurred retrieving animations."

• It does show in FNIS and FNIS reports 0 issues on a consistence check.
  • It does load after the FlowerGirls SE.esp.
  • I've uninstalled, reinstalled, re-downloaded and reinstalled, and gone so far as to reinstall the game and all mods completely.

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated. I do have a copy of the Papyrus Error Log if/when needed.

Thanks.

Hi, just want to ask, is the BDSM module currently only work for male player? Because I play as female, and my player take role as male and the male NPCs take role as female (therefore reverse role). Haven't tested all animations there, but so far reverse role.