FEMBOY CONTENT THREAD - Femboy News and More

I was trying to make a femboy via BodySlide, but he still looks like a futa with a 0.2 breast size. Kind of.

Screen_Shot622.jpg

Screen_Shot621.png

I think the "0.2 breasts" look is because of the normal map which no longer matches perfectly the body mesh : I have the same issue with my version of the femboy mod but remaking a normal map is difficult sadly :\

So I have to ask this particular question. I know most of this was for character model and stuff, but would it be possible to run into the femobys in the game itself?

A modder would have to make a follower based off of a femboy body or do a follower from scratch with their own body.

Another update:

Finally finish converting Skyrim vanilla armors to the femboy race body type.

Some weren't changed and kept as is for now, until i figure how i wanted them changed if at all.

Some were edited shape wise with the bodyslider or even removing and editing the looks of it.

Might jump on doing the tera armor set like I wanted to do.

or might just release the mod with the vanilla completed and make the tera armors be an update of it.

The armor so far will be craftables. By trading the original armors to get them femboy-ize. without using extra ressource.

Thanks definitely keep us posted and let us know if we can help.

This is a random question but does anyone know how to post your skyrim screenshots on your profile? If you cant do that then where would one post them? Thanks.

So I have to ask this particular question. I know most of this was for character model and stuff, but would it be possible to run into the femobys in the game itself?

A modder would have to make a follower based off of a femboy body or do a follower from scratch with their own body.

Another update:

Some weren't changed and kept as is for now, until i figure how i wanted them changed if at all.

Some were edited shape wise with the bodyslider or even removing and editing the looks of it.

or might just release the mod with the vanilla completed and make the tera armors be an update of it.

The armor so far will be craftables. By trading the original armors to get them femboy-ize. without using extra ressource.

This is a random question but does anyone know how to post your skyrim screenshots on your profile? If you cant do that then where would one post them? Thanks.

Will do, so far Im still putting the armor in with the creation kit, thus create their own AA, then the actual armor listing and then the recipe for crafting.

Which is long and tedious to do T^T...

I do want to also create a follower, but haven't learned that yet, kinda want to make this race mod big and not just a make n drop kind of mod.

Though I doudt I will be popular XD

Another update:

Will do, so far Im still putting the armor in with the creation kit, thus create their own AA, then the actual armor listing and then the recipe for crafting.

Which is long and tedious to do T^T...

I do want to also create a follower, but haven't learned that yet, kinda want to make this race mod big and not just a make n drop kind of mod.

Though I doudt I will be popular XD

Good luck to you in whatever you do, and i think if you model your follower after the better quality ones on the nexus with multiple appearance options, people would like it.

1 hour ago, LordJimmu said:

I attempted to make a femboy based on the guide on page 1, using bodyslide, fair skin complexion and SOS for females, however the color of the schlong and the skin colour are drastically different, it just makes him look odd - any tips?

did you download a matching texture-pack for your schlong?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dugongofdarkness said:

Couldn't you just change the size of your dick in the race menu?

i have no clue yet, i'm currently trying to get my skyrim working properly again, added a ton of mods and i think i have missed 1 or more required mods. i'll get back to you when i get it working :D

1 hour ago, LordJimmu said:

If you didn't already know, LOOT might be able to help, though if you have a ton of mods you most likely already have it.

Also, If you ever need any help with Skyrim not loading, I have about 250 mods myself so I'm pretty sure I've experienced every possible problem you can, so just ask.

oh i got mine running, but still have issues. animations not playing at all and some issues with bdsm gear nor showing properly. i'm assuming i just need time to recheck if i have the required mods installed or not but i have limited time so it will take a while.

still, i might hit you up with a PM at some point

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kyle Kelly trying his her luck as a rogue girl.

Mods, used for body:
Femboy Race Reborn 1.1.1;Fair skin texture with a flat chest options.

Screenshot46753.png

Screen_Shot698.png

I wanted to make him girly as much as possible, but the body is still not perfect. In the rogue suit he looks much-much better :smiley:

Screenshot59245.png
Screen_Shot707.png

Screen_Shot700.png
Screen_Shot704.png
Screenshot71137.png
Screen_Shot706.png
Screen_Shot709.png
Screen_Shot708.png

On 1/9/2018 at 3:43 PM, mentalmike72 said:

im looking for a completly flat chest and somewhat curvy body mesh. any links?

As far as I'm aware there's no way to get a 100% flat chested look in standard skyrim, the sliders for bodyslide can flatten out the body fairly well but it's fairly basic and will leave humps in the chest area.

CBBE on SE on the other hand does have the flat option which we've seen in Fallout 4, so I suggest digging there if you're dead set on getting such a model.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...