FEMBOY CONTENT THREAD - Femboy News and More

Ok a bit of news for anyone here interested, a while back I posted some screeny I took of my femboy character, and got a request to make my femboy a follower at first, but ended doing the femboy race completely,as of right now, it is fully working. (worked on learning creating a race for the the past two days.)

The only issues is the "male" head not fitting the body and I have no clue how to fix it and they have that weird mix/fuse random male head.

And I have no clue how to fix as of now.

So for anyone going for a "male" femboy they will have to use the "sexchange" command as their character creation.which will keep their "female" head but have the male body, which is a femboy body.

The other issue is the outfits, didn't create any, so people will have to rely on uunp outfits so they can a somewhat flat chest femboy.

(Sorry Idk how to make armor mod yet, so very small to small boobage may be a thing, I add some armor mod work like a charm though)

I wont be releasing just yet, I am using uunp base body , with my custom bodyslide so I may have to ask the author of UNP/CBBE for their permission and I am also using the fair skin mod and apachii hair as a masterfile for the race default hair. (though Idk if I need to ask for permission to have her as a masterfile..prob)

And then a simple fix, working my magic erasing the vagina texture from the skin mods which will be easy.

The mod penis will be relying on SOS penis, the UNP version.

As of right now, getting some friend to test it and run with their mod see if they hit any snag, also testing it myself which I will be doing for the next few days.

This will be my first mod, so a bit nervous and don't want to screw anything up. But is still a work in progress, so I will be willing to learn and change things if need be.

Thank you for your time.

Ok a bit of news for anyone here interested, a while back I posted some screeny I took of my femboy character, and got a request to make my femboy a follower at first, but ended doing the femboy race completely,as of right now, it is fully working. (worked on learning creating a race for the the past two days.)

The only issues is the "male" head not fitting the body and I have no clue how to fix it and they have that weird mix/fuse random male head.

So for anyone going for a "male" femboy they will have to use the "sexchange" command as their character creation.which will keep their "female" head but have the male body, which is a femboy body.

The other issue is the outfits, didn't create any, so people will have to rely on uunp outfits so they can a somewhat flat chest femboy.

(Sorry Idk how to make armor mod yet, so very small to small boobage may be a thing, I add some armor mod work like a charm though)

I wont be releasing just yet, I am using uunp base body , with my custom bodyslide so I may have to ask the author of UNP/CBBE for their permission and I am also using the fair skin mod and apachii hair as a masterfile for the race default hair. (though Idk if I need to ask for permission to have her as a masterfile..prob)

And then a simple fix, working my magic erasing the vagina texture from the skin mods which will be easy.

As of right now, getting some friend to test it and run with their mod see if they hit any snag, also testing it myself which I will be doing for the next few days.

This will be my first mod, so a bit nervous and don't want to screw anything up. But is still a work in progress, so I will be willing to learn and change things if need be.

Thank you for your time.

Thanks for letting us know, feel free to share any updates and visuals concerning the project as we would love to see them.

Thanks for letting us know, feel free to share any updates and visuals concerning the project as we would love to see them.

Screenshots:

https://img00.deviantart.net/8e2b/i/2017/296/e/a/screenshot5_by_bc4life-dbrjzut.jpg

https://img00.deviantart.net/1827/i/2017/296/0/e/screenshot4_by_bc4life-dbrjzu6.jpg

https://img00.deviantart.net/0693/i/2017/296/6/a/screenshot6_by_bc4life-dbrk059.jpg

So been testing the mods with LL mods and nexus race mods to be sure I dont have any issues.

Ive just recently received approval from all modders resources Ive used. So That good heads up.

I plan and working tomorrow on the Fair skin texture mods tomorrow if not by wenesday,( I draw for a living so my commissions take priority) to remove the female part textures, since we know that will be unnecessary.  Good news the body will be Bodyslide compatible. So I could convert armor mods to fit with that body type. ( I decide to go with the big butt femboy) The body will have a HTD version and no HTD. for those who don't want butt and chest wiggle. I changed the body type since the start, so "male" version will still need to be fix. BUt for now, I feel most would want the "crossdressing" femboy anyways. at worst Ill be fixing the same day I work on the texture.

So that the news right now.

Thank you for your time.

For the head you have to importthe female headparts for the male. That's how I got that working for my femboy mod (currently on my end it's stuck on the "figure how to make some nice normal maps" stage). That's how I managed to get this look:

1500160733-20170716011231-1.jpg

As for the weird "megamix male head" it's because of the presets fro the character looks that each race has. Delete them all and the creepy face will go away (for instance this is how the face bug manifested on my end:

1500139806-20170715192348-1.jpg

You can make the outfits using Outfit Studio easily enough. Just import your modified body in it, then the outfit you want to convert for it and start tinkering. To make it just fine you'd have to make a proper conversion slider set which is more complicated (I haven't gotten around getting that to work on my end).

Erasing the vagina is pretty easy indeed, it takes 20 seconds in photoshop ^^

If you want to help me out, check my post history for the thread where I've been posting the updates on my version of it ^^ (I'm using a body I created in BodySlide that I have then modified in Mudbox).

Thank you for your time.

For the head you have to importthe female headparts for the male. That's how I got that working for my femboy mod (currently on my end it's stuck on the "figure how to make some nice normal maps" stage). That's how I managed to get this look:

As for the weird "megamix male head" it's because of the presets fro the character looks that each race has. Delete them all and the creepy face will go away (for instance this is how the face bug manifested on my end:

You can make the outfits using Outfit Studio easily enough. Just import your modified body in it, then the outfit you want to convert for it and start tinkering. To make it just fine you'd have to make a proper conversion slider set which is more complicated (I haven't gotten around getting that to work on my end).

If you want to help me out, check my post history for the thread where I've been posting the updates on my version of it ^^ (I'm using a body I created in BodySlide that I have then modified in Mudbox).

That the issue actually, i did delete my femboy race presets. but is still having that weird head shape.

Thank you for your time.

That the issue actually, i did delete my femboy race presets. but is still having that weird head shape.

Did you import the female head as a head part ?

Also do you have a screenshot of it ? That'd help in figuring out what the issue is.

Thank you for your time.

Also do you have a screenshot of it ? That'd help in figuring out what the issue is.

What I did was create a new head part in CK of a female nord ( duplicate )and made it into a "femboy" head for their race and then added my custom head to new race.

screenshots:

20171026214446_1_by_bc4life-dbrttbb.jpg

When it should be like this:

20171026214429_1_by_bc4life-dbrttb5.jpg

Also sorry for the delay was working.

Thank you for your time.

What I did was create a new head part in CK of a female nord ( duplicate )and made it into a "femboy" head for their race and then added my custom head to new race.

screenshots:

20171026214446_1_by_bc4life-dbrttbb.jpg

When it should be like this:

20171026214429_1_by_bc4life-dbrttb5.jpg

Also sorry for the delay was working.

It looks indeed like the wrong texture is applied to the face. Did you create the texture set for the face as well ?

You'll also need to import the vanilla female head parts to the custom race and get rid of the old ones (in the screenshots I linked I just added one set of eyes and one haircut so I could test that everything worked).

And it's fine, I'm not expecting instant replies ^^

EDIT: Before I had that creepy facestack bug, this is how the bug manifested on my end as well:

1499711409-20170710202551-1.jpg

That really looks like the issue you're having.

Speaking of which you'll probably be able to help me out on the outfit conversion part. I've tried to convert the Blade & Soul Negligee from CBBE to my modified femboy body (who is just a modified CBBE body) and while I managed to get the mesh to take the proper shape in Outfit Studio and the outfit looked fine in the inventory preview, in game I however ended with this texture issue:

1509095148-20170827234311-1.jpg

Any idea about what was causing that texture bug ? You seem to have managed to convert outfits that show skin just fine which is why I'm asking that.

It looks indeed like the wrong texture is applied to the face. Did you create the texture set for the face as well ?

You'll also need to import the vanilla female head parts to the custom race and get rid of the old ones (in the screenshots I linked I just added one set of eyes and one haircut so I could test that everything worked).

EDIT: Before I had that creepy facestack bug, this is how the bug manifested on my end as well:

Speaking of which you'll probably be able to help me out on the outfit conversion part. I've tried to convert the Blade & Soul Negligee from CBBE to my modified femboy body (who is just a modified CBBE body) and while I managed to get the mesh to take the proper shape in Outfit Studio and the outfit looked fine in the inventory preview, in game I however ended with this texture issue:

Any idea about what was causing that texture bug ? You seem to have managed to convert outfits that show skin just fine which is why I'm asking that.

Jeebus that texture O_O...

Alright first thing, yes the "male" head share the same headpart as the "female femboy.

I made the headpart unisex, so both can use them. and they also share the same texture set owo;...

(seriously at this point I just feel like releasing it as is as a stable WIP, and have people use the "sexchange" command, for now to mitigate my issue with the head.)

As for your texture issue, i have two possibility in mind, when you open a new project in bodyslider. select the body you want. (for example in your case cbbe) by selecting "next" select in the second window the NIF file and you will have a selector for texture...IGNORE IT. For you sake is better that way,click ok and do the necessary edit. (making the armor fit the body) and then select save project as, name watever you want and hit the "to project" button. Before completing be sure the to keep the small box checked, i think it say something along the line of  "copy shape reference info", that is very important.

the load in bodyslide to see if is buggy. or not.

If you did that is still messy, or if that what you already did and is messing up, i suggest you checkout nifskope.

You can edit the texture in it (changing or replacing and such) see what happen to the texture file.

Otherwise I wouldn't know, ive never encountered this issue o-o;;;

An extra outfit snippet

img_27102017_062045_0_by_bc4life-dbrut1h

Jeebus that texture O_O...

Alright first thing, yes the "male" head share the same headpart as the "female femboy.

I made the headpart unisex, so both can use them. and they also share the same texture set owo;...

(seriously at this point I just feel like releasing it as is as a stable WIP, and have people use the "sexchange" command, for now to mitigate my issue with the head.)

As for your texture issue, i have two possibility in mind, when you open a new project in bodyslider. select the body you want. (for example in your case cbbe) by selecting "next" select in the second window the NIF file and you will have a selector for texture...IGNORE IT. For you sake is better that way,click ok and do the necessary edit. (making the armor fit the body) and then select save project as, name watever you want and hit the "to project" button. Before completing be sure the to keep the small box checked, i think it say something along the line of  "copy shape reference info", that is very important.

the load in bodyslide to see if is buggy. or not.

If you did that is still messy, or if that what you already did and is messing up, i suggest you checkout nifskope.

You can edit the texture in it (changing or replacing and such) see what happen to the texture file.

Otherwise I wouldn't know, ive never encountered this issue o-o;;;

An extra outfit snippet

img_27102017_062045_0_by_bc4life-dbrut1h

Here's the thing: you need to use the female head and not the male one. If you're using the female head you won't have any issues. It'll also resolve any issues you get from mismatched bodies and such.

BTW to make sure the race behaves like a female at all times, point for the male version tthe behavior graph to DefaultMale.hkx . That's how Bethesda managed to get Orc females to use male animations.

Thanks for the clues for bodyslide. I'll give it a go once I remake the femboy race (I broke it by tinkering with it excessively lmao).

Here's the thing: you need to use the female head and not the male one. If you're using the female head you won't have any issues. It'll also resolve any issues you get from mismatched bodies and such.

BTW to make sure the race behaves like a female at all times, point for the male version tthe behavior graph to DefaultMale.hkx . That's how Bethesda managed to get Orc females to use male animations.

Thanks for the clues for bodyslide. I'll give it a go once I remake the femboy race (I broke it by tinkering with it excessively lmao).

Here what im using a custom female head, which i created a "headpart" in the creation kit and tagged it as "unisex" which includes the texture too. in my case is called "FemboyHPHead" as you saw the female equivalent heads look fine, while "the same head" doesn't appear right on the male femboy character is the same head shape too.So both are using female heads. Kinda why im struggling with fixing it : /

Never mind I got it to work !!! (apparently my maleheadmouth wasn't deleted in the face data of the male counterpart <.< ;)

So that means my femboy mod is finally complete! X3.

Though I will be making a few more armor before releasing it, or release it as a WIP and build up from it.

What you think?

"Male" femboy actually using the "fe"male head shape .

20171027154652_1_by_bc4life-dbrw4h2.jpg

Never mind I got it to work !!! (apparently my maleheadmouth wasn't deleted in the face data of the male counterpart <.< ;)

So that means my femboy mod is finally complete! X3.

Though I will be making a few more armor before releasing it, or release it as a WIP and build up from it.

What you think?

"Male" femboy actually using the "fe"male head shape .

20171027154652_1_by_bc4life-dbrw4h2.jpg

It looks pretty neat ! :D

Judging from the ghost breasts you haven't managed to remake the normal maps ? (I'm asking because that's what I'm struggling to make so yeah).

Judging from the ghost breasts you haven't managed to remake the normal maps ? (I'm asking because that's what I'm struggling to make so yeah).

I dont really n touching honnestly, i might move the chest a bit with bodyslide.

Since I use flat chest version texture of the Fair skin mod. since I honestly love the look of it.

I dont really n touching honnestly, i might move the chest a bit with bodyslide.

Since I use flat chest version texture of the Fair skin mod. since I honestly love the look of it.

I see :) I'm trying to understand how normal map baking works as I really want to make it as high quality as possible but I'm strugglign a lot with that (which is why I asked).

I see :) I'm trying to understand how normal map baking works as I really want to make it as high quality as possible but I'm strugglign a lot with that (which is why I asked).

What you mean by understand how they work?

What you mean by understand how they work?

I mean by that "How to actually make the good models to make them and how to ensure they have the highest quality possible".

I mean by that "How to actually make the good models to make them and how to ensure they have the highest quality possible".

Practice makes best is all I can honestly owo;

Been focus on edit armors and make them craftable. which is a slow process <.<;

Might release it a bit earlier if I feel like is taking long and have people try the mod out and get their opinion on it.

That way I can improve it while working on it.

Where did the underwear from this pic come from? Been trying to find it yet I'm shitty at searching for armor.

Lol is actually the underwear mod Ive asked permission to edit for my femboy, but haven't got a reply back yet.

Look up "Osare panty" in the nexus.

The mod has been made for UNP and such.

Where did the underwear from this pic come from? Been trying to find it yet I'm shitty at searching for armor.

Lol is actually the underwear mod Ive asked permission to edit for my femboy, but haven't got a reply back yet.

Well that's rough, are there any similar mods that have male support?

Well that's rough, are there any similar mods that have male support?

Sadly not to my knowledge.

Femboy stuff aren't the main created stuff. Futa tends to be more popular.

Kinda why I am creating my femboy race mod with their armor.

Another update:

Finally finish converting Skyrim vanilla armors to the femboy race body type.

Some weren't changed and kept as is for now, until i figure how i wanted them changed if at all.

Some were edited shape wise with the bodyslider or even removing and editing the looks of it.

Might jump on doing the tera armor set like I wanted to do.

or might just release the mod with the vanilla completed and make the tera armors be an update of it.

The armor so far will be craftables. By trading the original armors to get them femboy-ize. without using extra ressource.