FEMBOY CONTENT THREAD - Femboy News and More

If you know of related mods that aren't posted here, please let me know. We're always looking for good modular armor. Femboy outfits coming soon!

Mods

barss.jpg

Femboy bodies:

Coming soon

More mods:

coming soon too... what did you expect?

20170510224826_1.jpg

Oh how beautiful! ^^ I hope Argonians/Khajiits come to this eventually, but that femboy is such a cutie! I'll be watching this.

The Femalized Khajiit Race (yes,that is how it is spelled)already exists.

Mojo People could help one to make their Femboys with distinctly male faces which are still pretty.

Pretty Face, Fine Face Textures for for Men and Fair Skin Complexion(now available for male characters, too, via the Skin Universalizer optional file) will allow you add such features on the player character and NPCs not covered by any NPC overhaul mod.

Male Bodies for Bodyslide and Outfit Studio 2 can help make for slender males until a specialized Femboy body is complete.

Oh,yes. For the benefit of anyone using this thread as a resource who isn't an old hand at modding, Enhanced Character Edits and/or Race Menu are pretty much a must when it comes to beautifying one's characters regardless of specific character gender configuration. 

Hey there. First entry in this site, relatively new to this whole modding scenario. 

Would be great to see what you guys are using for your "femboy" bodies. Best I could do a while ago was monli teen race + SOS.

post-752584-0-59920900-1494459655_thumb.jpg

Hey there. First entry in this site, relatively new to this whole modding scenario. 

Would be great to see what you guys are using for your "femboy" bodies. Best I could do a while ago was monli teen race + SOS.

i personally use unp skinny with fair skin complexion, with all settings on flat and a flat normal map.

Edited a bit in bodyslide.

Some explanation and a (i don't know if it still works) download link here to the presets: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24606-sybp-share-your-bodyslide-preset/?p=1792015

Not much of it is exactly visual, but I've been designing followers and NPCs for the Shark Race mod, with two NPCs that are meant to be Femboys, one of which is in the mod already. Their descriptions below contains spoilers, at least if one wants to see the content in the mod, in-game(even if most of it is presented in journals and such).

Ko'Maru - A young, but experienced Khajiit mage at the College of Winterhold, having joined in 4E 196. His bloodline is rather unique, since it seems to be that a Snow Elf was one of his ancestors. This manifests as a differing fur pattern than most Khajiit, taking on the spots of a Snow Leopard, as well as an increased resistance to Frost. If the player assists Mizuno, a Selachii(Shark) Mage, then Ko'Maru is planned to give the player something for doing it. 

Loki - A male Nord with a heavy interest in magic - after a heavy argument with his parents, in which his statements or facts were getting him nowhere, he left his ancestral home in Windhelm, traveling in a heavy rain/snow to Winterhold. Found by Mizuno as he arrived, he was taken to the College to be sure that he was in no danger, and as it is quickly found out, his intention was to join the College. 

While it can be said that Ko'Maru is basically fitting for the concept behind the character, Loki is the more problematic one. The Shark Race Follower plugin by default requires the Yiffy Age Of Skyrim mod, but a version of the Follower addon is available that does not need Yiffy Age. Though for that version Loki is the only character that will present the problem of possibly not appearing as he should. Obviously there is a method to get him looking correct, so it still is likely. 

Also planned are three books that will be in Ko'Maru's room at the College, each of them having a Femboy character as a protagonist.

The one I have the most details for, is named "Darkness" and it will have two other such characters who figure into the story. Kael(MC), is a male Dremora, who is attempting to survive in a small realm of Oblivion which is difficult for those who do not have strength, be it physical or mental. Saris is what seems to be a young Altmer, whose origins are a mystery, and he has a large interest in Kael. Ceren is likewise an Altmer, who claims nothing but pure Aldmeri heritage, and his manor is perhaps intense, given that he seems to evoke a loss of inhibition within those he is around, though it is not as forceful as it seems. Some of the story will go into some gory content, since a latter part will involve Kael becoming involved with a female Dremora who has the wish to give him power, part of this being an intimate knowledge of Necromancy. 

A new contribution for the cause:

20170513180948_1.jpg

20170513210233_1.jpg

20170513210318_1.jpg20170513210947_1.jpg

And a guide on: How to make a Femboy for dummies

1. Get yourself a flat body (UNP skinny preferably):
  2. Download some nice skintextures that have options on how much shadow should be cast under the breasts (Fair skin complexion: Flat all options!)
  3. install bodyslide and open up UNP - Petite(or equal) as a preset.
  4. Edit this bodyslide preset to your desires, click on build. (or simply have mine because you're lazy:Femboy#3.xml )
  5. OPTIONAL: Download Fitness body from nexus and determine how much muscle you want your character to have.
  6. Put a dick on it (SoS)
  7. Done!

Well, this was a bit of a chore, though it worked out better than I expected. Made a number of edits to Shidoni's posted preset, generated body/feet/hand meshes for them, as well as for a few armor/clothing mods, added them to a specific mod that replaced the meshes and such used for the CustomRaces mod, and then took the textures from FSC with a flat chest, again replacing the textures from CustomRaces. This is using that mod's CustomHighElf race - which I even made sure it was using FSC's face normal map for High Elves. 

post-62699-0-03357400-1494737408_thumb.png

post-62699-0-36431600-1494737453_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-04247200-1494737474_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-28111800-1494737508_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-02006000-1494737533_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-57327500-1494737568_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-63986600-1494737583_thumb.png

2. Download some nice skintextures that have options on how much shadow should be cast under the breasts (Fair skin complexion: Flat all options!)
  4. Edit this bodyslide preset to your desires, click on build. (or simply have mine because you're lazy:attachicon.gifFemboy#3.xml )
  5. OPTIONAL: Download Fitness body from nexus and determine how much muscle you want your character to have.
  7. Done!

That's very lovely, but I would love to have one with some body morph options available... especially considering I prefer to use CBBE bodyslide because many of my girls have larger breasts. The question I have for this guide is... uhm, how do I make it so that every other girl in Skyrim is not ALSO a Femboy once their clothes come off, without flattening the chests of the whole of Skyrim? 0_0

4. Edit this bodyslide preset to your desires, click on build. (or simply have mine because you're lazy:attachicon.gifFemboy#3.xml )
  7. Done!

That's very lovely, but I would love to have one with some body morph options available... especially considering I prefer to use CBBE bodyslide because many of my girls have larger breasts. The question I have for this guide is... uhm, how do I make it so that every other girl in Skyrim is not ALSO a Femboy once their clothes come off, without flattening the chests of the whole of Skyrim? 0_0

You can assign the FemBoy meshes to a new race in the Creation Kit then manually change every other woman in Skyrim into that new race.

7. Done!

You can assign the FemBoy meshes to a new race in the Creation Kit then manually change every other woman in Skyrim into that new race.

Or make a custom race, assign the femboy meshes to that new race and just play that race?

Well, this was a bit of a chore, though it worked out better than I expected. Made a number of edits to Shidoni's posted preset, generated body/feet/hand meshes for them, as well as for a few armor/clothing mods, added them to a specific mod that replaced the meshes and such used for the CustomRaces mod, and then took the textures from FSC with a flat chest, again replacing the textures from CustomRaces. This is using that mod's CustomHighElf race - which I even made sure it was using FSC's face normal map for High Elves. 

attachicon.gifPose1Bright.png

that must have been quite a chore to make it all work, but it looks pretty damn good.

I personally always use FSC, so that was simply uninstalling and reinstalling FSC with different options.

Keep up the good work ;)

I've had some fun making some new and interesting faces.

20170514203027_1.jpg20170514203242_1.jpg20170514210815_1.jpg20170514211156_1.jpg

They're so perfec! :heart:

If its alright to ask, what textures did you use and is it ok if u send me the files?They look wat to good to have nothing tweaked with.

Thanks and im sorry if whats i've asked was stupid, also im not that good in english XD

I used in those pictures:

Fair skin complexion
+The witcher3 Eyes
+The eyes of beauty
+Brows
+Better female eyebrows
+RaceMenu (No shit sherlock!)
+Freckle Mania

+Evilreflex's SOS textures (fair skin complexion)
+SOS Penzor Add-on

Combine all this with what i said on this post

• 5 weeks later...

I actually made my first femboy character with the help of this thread of yours. And started to make my own femboy race lol....(quite a pain in the butt)

enb_2017_06_18_03_03_51_25_by_bc4life-db

enb_2017_06_18_22_37_34_60_by_bc4life-db

Which this is the female version of the mod itself

But here is the male version :

enb_2017_06_18_22_34_28_89_by_bc4life-db

The Only issue I have with this "femboy" race is the male genital, it doesnt stick to the actual morph of the body:(please ignore the neck seam havent work on fixin the texture on it yet, though i may just use the same fix I did for the female model to work)

enb_2017_06_18_22_35_09_03_by_bc4life-db

All I need to do is to remove the vagina texture for the base body I used (which I can easily do) and all will be pepper X3