That's intended to prevent NPCs you're trying to capture from being accidentally killed. As for the crash it's likely due to your repeated attempts eventually triggering a finisher animation which don't work properly on invulnerable targets.

If you want to kill a NPC just unequip the Abduction spell before fighting them, that should disable the knockdown system. If you forget either use the menu option to kill them or revive them and try again (without the spell equipped). 

theres a few small issues with this an flower girls as it resets the strapon option when you reload no biggie.but you could easy get the forced sex option by linking with flowergirls sse an the sex slave add on as sex slave has a few of the animations.prob be a easy patch to do.also the abductions a lil wonky haveing to turn the menu on an off or it auto does submit to every one healing them prevents normal killing.attack could be linked to a weopen easy or a spell.or like in oldrim in sneak mode.besides that this is more stable then the first mod was im impressed.ty

12 hours ago, Pokalplayer said:

So if I abduct them they're just friendly towords me, I have to use another mod to make them followers right?

That depends, they get their relationship maxed towards the player. This is enough to enable the follower option for any NPC with the dialogue recorded for it. For humanoids that lack this you may need a mod like "Relationship Dialogue Overhaul", "Vanilla Voice Expansion" or similar that adds it. Failing that most extended follower frameworks should be able to forcibly recruit them too.

2 hours ago, Darkmage224 said:

theres a few small issues with this an flower girls as it resets the strapon option when you reload no biggie.but you could easy get the forced sex option by linking with flowergirls sse an the sex slave add on as sex slave has a few of the animations.prob be a easy patch to do.also the abductions a lil wonky haveing to turn the menu on an off or it auto does submit to every one healing them prevents normal killing.attack could be linked to a weopen easy or a spell.or like in oldrim in sneak mode.besides that this is more stable then the first mod was im impressed.ty

This mod has been replaced by AbductionLite SSE so bugfixes or more features are not planned. The new version has no built in knockdown or sex support short of a "hand over" function to SexLab Defeat but should be considerably more compatible with other, more full featured and stable mods, doing it instead.

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

How does one download and install this mod?  When I click on download, I get a bunch of numbered files.  Do you install them in sequence or is it just the latest file?

The latest version, same as in the title of the mod (0.51.5). I just keep the older releases up in case someone has used them in a save game and needs them again after a reinstall to avoid conflicts/update issues. Though as previously mentioned, I recommend using AbductionLite instead.

7 hours ago, Baron Of Hell said:

So the lite version should be used over this one if using Defeat?

Use it regardless if you got it installed or not. AbductionLite uses clones instead and while less "immersive" they're more stable and reliable being stand alone. The originals still had every script, quest, package and so on attached controlling their behaviour meaning they could vanish, switch appearance/gender or turn hostile.

5 hours ago, LazyGirl said:

The latest version, same as in the title of the mod (0.51.5). I just keep the older releases up in case someone has used them in a save game and needs them again after a reinstall to avoid conflicts/update issues. Though as previously mentioned, I recommend using AbductionLite instead.

Use it regardless if you got it installed or not. AbductionLite uses clones instead and while less "immersive" they're more stable and reliable being stand alone. The originals still had every script, quest, package and so on attached controlling their behaviour meaning they could vanish, switch appearance/gender or turn hostile.

Many thanks, LG!  I'm new to LL.  So far, I've downloaded the SSE framework and now your mod!  Are there any other LL mods you would recommend?  Mods that complement the game like yours does rather than take over it?

Hard to say, depends on your playstyle and game stability vs more/new features. For starters I'd check out the SSE Conversion Tracking thread. There are loads of mods there with helpful tips to get them running so it's mostly just a matter of testing the ones that sound interesting, one-by-one preferably, to see how they work with your load order until you get a fun mix.

• 2 months later...

I think the mod is unresponsive since the latest Script Extender release, it's accessible via MCM however I am unable to select some options, and the spell does not bring up the menu. Perhaps it's just on my end from updating a lot of other mods. I'll update my post if that's the case.

• 3 weeks later...

Im trying to use abduction with better vampires.  It kinda sorta worked before becoming a vampire.  however now whenever i knockdown, sneak up on, or otherwise try to abduct a npc i only see the vampire options.  Any chance of a compatibility patch?  or a spell to use to abduct?

• 5 weeks later...

As cool as this mod is, it's a bit annoying that every time you sneak up to feed on somebody as a vampire or pickpocket them, or even just click on someone sleeping, the default option it gives you is to try to enslave them. It'd be cool if we could turn that off, and only abduct people under special conditions like with a toggle spell as a lesser power or something.

Ive been trying for months to figure out why i cant abduct anyone.  the mod seems to be working but knockdowns dont happen, cant abduct bleedouts, sleeping NPCs and sneaking only causes the pickpocket option. 

Today aftercreating a new save again i come across this in the mod details...
" * Certain Win 10 setups will block the mod from working - Unknown why, possibly related to built in or added security software. "

I run win10.... im assuming i found the problem.  not sure why the OS should matter for a mod though.  I would love to use this mod but it looks like i will have to try to find an alternative. if there even is one.

• 4 months later...
On 5/6/2017 at 2:19 PM, LazyGirl said:

View File

DISCLAIMER

This is a very work-in-progress WIP project and as such comes with no guarantees or warranty regarding safety or function. Please make sure to read this description before deciding to use it and do not run it on that super important save you have no backups for or expect the mod to be uninstallable without problems either immediately or down the road.

TLDR: Skyrim version of the Fallout 4 mod with the same name

NON-TLDR: The goal of this mod is simple - allow the player more options in their encounters with NPCs. If you ever been disappointing in yet another quest culminating in a simple kill-or-be-killed situation, felt unsatisfied with the fate of a NPC or maybe wished they had a more prominent one in your gameplay this is the mod for you! Some examples:

Assassin and tired of having to kill people you're not getting paid for? Avoid combat entirely by sneaking and restraining NPCs on your way to your target!
Thief and problem with patrolling guards keeping an eye on "your" valuables? Tie them up with a blindfold so you can work in peace.
Finished the quest by killing the boss but though the punishment was too harsh? Resurrect them and give them a jailcell as new "home"
Want to be a bandit chief? Beat other bandits in battle and recruit them to your gang
Dissatisfied with the limited home owner options in Skyrim? Take ownership of any location as your own!
Want to live wild and free with the forsworn? Best the camp in battle and make them recognise you as an ally with the abduction feature!
A necromancers life for you? Find a nice damp cave and obtain wandering travellers for your experiments with the bag feature!
Found growing more interested in a merchant than their wares? Marry them and bring them on your trips!
Want to reunite that workholic mother and her daughter? Have mom come and live with her with the set home feature!

And so on, the options are generally available for all NPCs and can be combined allowing for many possible scenarios.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
Install the mod, the necessary perk and control spell should be automatically added to your character. Next you need to find (or "make" ahem ) a NPC eligible to put in a restrained state. There are three different categories of "candidates"

* NPCs sleeping or knocked out
* NPCs in bleedout or the optional knockdown state (see below)
* NPCs unaware of a sneaking players presence

By activating them the option to "Restrain" them will be displayed which upon selection will put them in the bound animation and the following options
* Restrain - Normal use
* CloneKill - Makes a copy and kills the original if possible. Try this if the NPC is having their behaviour controlled by quests or scripts causing problems if abducted normally
* CloneCopy - Makes a copy and keeps the original untouched. Use this to abduct vital NPCs without breaking them. May still cause problems since some data is still shared between the versions so make this decision based on the assumption the original will break.

Activating them again will offer some more options
* Abduct - strips factions, hostility etc and makes them friendly towards player
* Bag - puts the NPC in a bag so you can transport them elsewhere.
* Release - Frees the NPC which will attack you. Sheathing your weapon may stop combat. Another option is simply leaving them, the restraints will be removed once the target is unloaded.
* Strip - Unequips all items
* Inventory - Shows targets inventory
* KIll - As it says

There are also some extra options available through the Abduction spell

Bag/Summon Menu
* Unbag - Releases all NPCs in the bag at your current location
* Unbag-Abduct - Same as above but also automatically abducts everyone
* Summon All - Summons all NPCs, both bagged and abducted to you
* Summon All Restr - Summons all NPCs, both bagged and abducted to you in a restrained state
* Re-abduct All - Re-applies the abduction stuff to all registered NPC in case the game did a reset or despawn on them

Capturing Menu -> Restrain Options
* Restrain hood - Equips a hood over restrained victims which is removed once they're released or abducted. Uses default game asset, purely cosmetic.
* Quick-Restrain - Skips the verification popup and immediately restrains the NPC in normal mode
* Trigger hostility - When active restraining and abduction counts as a criminal action that will prompt the NPCs nearby allies to attack

Capturing Menu -> Abduction Options
* Auto-Reabduct - Re-applies the edits on game load to all abducted automatically on game load (only use when needed)
* FactionQuery - Pops up a window when abductin where you can decide to keep the NPCs factions or not. Keeping them *may* keep custom dialogue and functions. This is handy if you want to make a merchant your friend keep their services, not so handy if you use it on a bandit so they're seen as enemies by every friendly NPC
* AutoOutfit - Will automatically applied the currently active outfit on abduction. More about outfits below
* Adoptions - This will add the necessary faction for adoption options to child NPCs missing it.

Capturing Menu -> Knockdown Options
* Enable knockdowns - Puts NPCs in bleedout mode when the health limits are met, player HP is MORE THAN value and enemy is LESS THAN value. Triggers on physical melee or ranged attacks. It's recommended to keep this on since the default bleedout is between 0-10% and very easy to overshoot killing the NPC instead.

Capturing Menu - Regarding the "Target" option
You can toggle if you want the mod to work on only humans (default) or any NPC. This feature is in testing and not recommended to use.

Outfit Menu
* Enable Outfit Edit - Makes Abduction register any wearable item you equip or unequip. Easiest way to set an outfit up is to put on the stuff you want to wear, activate this option and then simply unequip/requip the items. After that disable the edit mode to "lock in" the outfit.
* Apply Outfit to All - As it says
* OnLoadRequip - Applies every NPCs outfit whenever you load the game. Is normally not needed as long as you've applied the outfit once. Recommended to keep off since it takes a few seconds to check every registered NPC.
You can have five different outfits. Applying an empty outfit is a quick way to strip one or all NPCs

Home Menu
* Take ownership - Will turn the current cell ownership including all items and containers over to the player.
WARNING - owning things/places you shouldn't may interfere with quests/npcs/whatever assuming you're not. This will NOT disable respawning (if enabled) so stored items may vanish and enemies re-appear.
* Set as home, sleeping or work area - Does as it says for all abducted NPCs. Requires My Home is Your Home

The tool menu accessible by sneaking and activating an abducted NPC offers the following
* Restrain - Puts the NPC in tied up position again
* Release - Removes the NPC from Abduction entirely, useful if you want to manage them with other mods and avoid the summon, re-abduct and other functions to mess them up. Don't worry their factions, allegiances, aggression settings and so on will remain.
* Resurrect - Resurrects and puts the NPC in restrained state. Useful if they're accidentally killed or dead already when found. Won't work on NPCs set to start out as dead, they're dead-dead Jim let it go.
* Kill - as it says
* Vendorize - Turns the NPC into a merchant. Uses the same merchant chests as spouses setting up shops in Whiterun do. Note that it takes a few seconds for the dialogue to activate on the first activation and even longer when you change from one merchant type to another. Waiting a few ingame hours and/or travelling elsewhere and back may speed up the process.
* Outfit - Brings up the outfit menu so you can apply one

RECOMMENDED MODS FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY
Amazing Follower Tweaks SSE - Allows you to recruit more than one NPC at a time as well as making them much more useful and tweakable
My Home is Your Home - Makes it possible to give the NPCs a home as well as designate them areas to work/guard/sleep in
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Greatly extends the voiced dialogue for a multitude of NPC voices
Animated Prostitution and/or Flower Girls SE - If you want sexy time options
Public Executions - If you want to bring criminals to justice. Or innocents to injustice if that's your thing I'm not judging.
Hearth Craft and/or Placeable Statics - Allows placement of various furniture, workbenches and other items. Useful to turn locations into comfy/functional homes for your abducted.

KNOWN ISSUES
General note: Re-abduction now skips stripping allegiances from NPCs in the CurrentFollowerFaction to prevent active companions from breaking but if you use any mods handling followers applying different/more factions for their functionality this protection won't work and they'll likely still break. If you abduct a NPC you intend BFF up it's recommended to remove them from this mod once abducted/pacified and only put them in the follower mod system once that's done.

* Some abducted NPCs won't fight - Non-aggressive NPCs often lack a combat style which means they have no idea how to fight and will run away instead. Use AFT to assign one manually and the should work fine.
* Abducting NPCs can break them - Just assume it will and don't use this on anyone important
* NPCs may vanish, change gender/gear or act odd/hostile - This mod does not remove any attached quests/scripts/packages/etc from NPCs that control their behavior. Catching these problematic NPCs with the clone options *may* help.
* Wrong amount of NPCs displayed or some missing - The registry for bagged and abducted NPCs is very simple so NPCs suffering the problems from the previous point may throw a wrench in it
* Some NPCs won't be possible to recruit at all - If they lack the vanilla voice support for the necessary dialogue it won't show
* Mod is not tested with Oldrim - While it actually works it's unsupported.
* Bagged NPCs still talk and show the dialogue option in their spot - To prevent the NPC being unloaded by moving them to a storage cell and risk having them reset or disabled they're instead made "invisible" by having their scale set to 0.01. This will keep them persistent at least for as long as the player is in the same cell.
* Abducted NPCs may turn hostile towards former allies - Many groups are set to be friendly to only specific factions and hostile to everyone else including those with no factions at all. Provided they're allied with the player recruiting the NPC will stop this but in some cases combat will prevent the recruitment dialogue. In these cases use the bag option to move the restrained actor somewhere safe where you can abduct/recruit them without interruptions.
* Unbagged actors may briefly or permanently be freed - If you use a lot of HD skins, armors, script intensive items or have a slow rig dumping a bunch of NPCs near instantly at you will make the game work hard to load everything causing lag/glitches in the script checking hostility.
* Can't marry certain NPCs - The mod only adds the PotentialMarriageFaction nothing else. If the NPC misses the dialogue for marriage or you fail to have fulfilled the pre-quisities this option will not be availible. You may "marry anyone" mods for it to work or issue the command "setrelationshiprank player X" where X is the required level for them to like you enough.
* Some options missing for child NPCs - This is intended and will not be changed. If inappropriate actions still show up you have a mod that's changed that individual or NPC type to be read as adult for whatever reason.
* Custom dialogue not showing up - In some cases you need to save and reload once for them to work
* Certain Win 10 setups will block the mod from working - Unknown why, possibly related to built in or added security software.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/06/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Common sense, ver GrownUp or later
  • Regular Edition Compatible

How do I open the bag once I abduct then in the bag doesn't show any other options.

is it supposed to corrupt your game save when you uninstall it?

because It has done exactly that for me.... I be trying to reinstall it so I can fix the MCM but when I reload the save its says its corrupt and I can't do anything is there a way to fix this?

One of my favorites this mod, 

I use the Abduction 0.51.5 version, I only play in VR and I am very pleased with this mod as it does a lot of things that I feel like doing, like relocating people to other homes so I can take theirs without harming them. But if I try a sex scene, then my character hover about 10feet into the air above the npc (the npc doings it*s animation). I use the VRIK body mod which might not be very helpful, and I use the SexLab Lite Se 0.1.1

Everything is Fnised up as it should be.

The recomendation of using the lite version of Abduction, is that both for normal users and VR users? Would I gain something by switching over to the Lite version?

I also use the Flower Girls 3.0.1 which runs like a charm in VR

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

despite not knowing scripts I managed to solve the problem with female characters.

the file that I leave here must be placed in "Data / Scripts"

what it does is that his female character is the victim during sexual intercourse, correcting the problem that caused the restricted characters to remain kneeling during the animation.

I also got him to detect the "flower girls SE" and the "Flower Girls SE BDSM"

with the "Flower girls BDSM" I could not do anything, that mod is configured so that the character is always the aggressor so this mod can not do anything about it, however; What I could do is that the animations proper to "flower girls" will work correctly.

I also leave the male version that is basically the original version only that I made the necessary arrangement to correctly detect "flower girls SE" and "Flower Girls BDSM"

abductionquestscript - male version.rar abductionquestscript - female version.rar

• 2 months later...

Does anyone else have the problem with recent SSE-versions, that Abduction seems to install properly, and the MCM-menu appears, but the spell doesn't appear in the spell-list and the mod just seems to do nothing in the game?

I just gave this mod a try yesterday (not using the Lite-version, since i explicitely want a replacement for Defeat, which doesn't work well in my setup). Got lots of messages about the mod being installed. MCM menu shows other mods detected correctly. Set the thresholds real easy, and yet i couldn't get a bandit into the knockdown state (i tried 4 times). Spell doesn't show up in my spell-list either.

Loadorder (Abduction is near the bottom)

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
FISS.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CreatureFramework.esm