• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm new to this modding stuff so I have a few questions: I have autolink 1.72 and if I want to use 3.10 instead can I just copy my existing character mod folders over or do I need to redo the whole process and create folders and copy all files separately again? 

Or should I use 3.30 what's the difference?  

Also kinda similar question  what about those dll, dinput files  do I have to replace them also or is that automatically overwritten? 

PS: it's just for DOA5LR and my current autolink version doesn't support Mai, which is bad. 

16 hours ago, MaidoLover said:

Hi guys, I'm new to this modding stuff so I have a few questions: I have autolink 1.72 and if I want to use 3.10 instead can I just copy my existing character mod folders over or do I need to redo the whole process and create folders and copy all files separately again? 

Or should I use 3.30 what's the difference?  

Also kinda similar question  what about those dll, dinput files  do I have to replace them also or is that automatically overwritten? 

PS: it's just for DOA5LR and my current autolink version doesn't support Mai, which is bad. 

Why do you need 3.10, when there is 3.30? This is better anyway.
You just need to replace the files of Autolink.

The difference between the two versions you can learn from the file dinput8.ini, if you translate it from the Chinese language. Use google translate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2018 at 9:50 AM, lovislikefire said:

The F12 command for depth of field has stopped working in DOA Paradise. Everythin's blurry beyond the characters.

I re-installed 3.30 and tried again but couldn't get it to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

F12 + 9  :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, KoFan said:

please tell me where i can find information about the hotkeys of the autolink?

preferably in the form of a table

On the first page of this topic in the form of text in Chinese. :smile:

LOL!

This is a hint for our ... "missionary"... :smile: