11 hours ago, procian said:

WW is now version 158g.....update.

They are on WW 161.1, the patreon version so its the most updated, but @MetalHeadXJ you do need to update your game to the most current version. It's now 1.67.

1 hour ago, RUASim21 said:

They are on WW 161.1, the patreon version so its the most updated, but @MetalHeadXJ you do need to update your game to the most current version. It's now 1.67.

Ah....thank you....did not know that....my bad....

On 10/12/2020 at 5:06 PM, RUASim21 said:

@simswickedsims What do you have in your mods folder that might affect the body of a sim and are you getting any error message? I believe you said you had custom hair, are you also using the Hair Physics Mod? If so delete it, delete the localthumbcache again and load the game. 

I think the mods I have are all recolours, I don't think any of them affect the physics. Still, I tried removing all the mods, deleted the file and ran the game and it wasn't solved, so I'm guessing is not caused by the mods. I'm still getting the "conflicting sim animating rig has been detected" notice, so I don't know anymore. I'm about to give up.

Is it possible to WW w/ a ghost? I was able to before, about a yr ago. But recently, i cant do it. I dont know why or how to fix this. thnx.

6 minutes ago, SExysam32 said:

DD Milk Farm not working for me I toggle milk farm to  on unable to get in to milk farm settings sims have no milk farm options  if anyone might be having the same issue or can help me fix it thanks

DD Milk Farm has nothing to do with Wicked Whims.

So your posting in the wrong place.

ww option disable headline effect reset when restart game.
it possible to disable headline all the time?

9 hours ago, zeetong said:

ww option disable headline effect reset when restart game.
it possible to disable headline all the time?

Should be a setting in there somewhere......

Help: im having an issue where I'm getting MCCC exceptions whenever I open whicked whims settings, when I load the game, and also I believe when sims enter the area im currently in. Ive reinstalled and reset ww and mccc. Im not sure what else to do :(

2 hours ago, aegaskin said:

Help: im having an issue where I'm getting MCCC exceptions whenever I open whicked whims settings, when I load the game, and also I believe when sims enter the area im currently in. Ive reinstalled and reset ww and mccc. Im not sure what else to do :(

You also deleted your localthumbcache.package after doing all this I assume.

Might have to remove MCCC to isolate the problem.

Make sure you deleted any old MCCC .cfg files.

I'd suspect another mod doesn't like both being installed.

Or possible duplicates.

The WickedWhims Log file in your TS4 folder will list duplicates you just need to scroll down abit.

But it won't detect dupes if you have those files merged.

Hi I don't know if it's WP or WW that's not working, but I made a strip club and made my sim a stripper but also a prostitute. I also made the other strippers prostitutes too. My sims gets solicited but then nothing happens. Just has her do the interaction go back to stripping. It's the same for all the others except one. Only one of them is working.

10 hours ago, aegaskin said:

The mccc log file will tell you what's going on...scroll down to the bottom or post it on here if you don't understand it....

1 hour ago, aegaskin said:

Thanks and Its a tuning issue I think but I dont understand whats really going on hehe.

mc_cmd_center.log 487.99 kB · 1 download mc_lastexception.html 1.16 MB · 0 downloads last_exception.html 1.2 MB · 1 download

Try without these

roBurky - VariableEmotionalTraits.ts4script Nov 07 2018

roBurky - EmotionalInertia.package May 25 2018    
roBurky - VariableEmotionalTraits.package

9 minutes ago, aegaskin said:

No luck. removed all Roburky mods and cleared cache and still recieved an error. heres the log stuffs.

mc_cmd_center.log 244.84 kB · 0 downloads mc_lastexception.html 1.16 MB · 0 downloads last_exception.html 1.2 MB · 0 downloads

I'd check all your mods for updates....Explore mod is Jan 26 2020.....LMSam abortion mod is 2018.....I'd check anything prior to 2020 for updates..

25 minutes ago, procian said:

Ok...You have Extreme Violence mod....Is it up to date?

Yes its the 2.3 Release. Script is last modified Oct 1st, package is last modified October 6th.

EDIT:  @procian I might have fixed it lol! After checking to make sure other mods were up to date and didnt have duplicates I found my Immersive vampires mod and another though they were updated had an old Script file in a folder still. After getting rid of the old script file that was no longer needed the error stopped. Hopefully it stays fixed. if it rears its head I'll be sure to post. Thanks for the help! ❤️ 

Hi, i have a question about the condoms. My sim had her first time with her boyfriend. And got immediately pregnant. I was carefull and used a condom right away when they started. I know that it happend in the past once with another sim and the notification said back then something like the condom broke. I did not see this message now.  Is  the message saying broken condom not showing anymore or is it because i have LMS pregnancy overhaul and Your False Hope pregnancy buffs installed? They both should be compatible with WW. Or did my sim just have bad luck? Does anyone know? BTW: Both are up to date.

14 hours ago, Zilvertink said:

Hi, i have a question about the condoms. My sim had her first time with her boyfriend. And got immediately pregnant. I was carefull and used a condom right away when they started. I know that it happend in the past once with another sim and the notification said back then something like the condom broke. I did not see this message now.  Is  the message saying broken condom not showing anymore or is it because i have LMS pregnancy overhaul and Your False Hope pregnancy buffs installed? They both should be compatible with WW. Or did my sim just have bad luck? Does anyone know? BTW: Both are up to date.

Never mind. I quit without saving and tried again. No pregnancy. So it wasn't a conflict. I guess the notification about broken condom is not showing anymore. I didn't see it in the patchnotes. Must have overlooked it.

HELLO, I HAVE A PROBLEM, WHEN I TRY TO JOIN OTHER SIMS 'SEX IT GETS ME THAT I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH CONFIDENCE, HOW CAN I SOLVE IT?

On 8/24/2020 at 6:32 AM, Number1Guru said:

Can someone look at my exception log

Game Version: 1.65.70.1020, WickedWhims Version: v159.4
08/23/20 18:24:02 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v159.4\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 95, in _turbolib_interaction_run
  File ".\WickedWhims_v159.4\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 34, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v159.4\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 50, in _execute_event_methods_gen
  File ".\WickedWhims_v159.4\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\components\drinking\_ts4_drink_purchase_profit.py", line 53, in _wickedwhims_serve_bar_drink_at_stripclub
  File ".\WickedWhims_v159.4\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\components\drinking\_ts4_drink_purchase_profit.py", line 79, in _profit_sold_drink
  File ".\WickedWhims_v159.4\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\components\drinking\_ts4_bar_tooltip_override.py", line 34, in update_stripclub_bar_supply_status_tooltip
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 508, in __call__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 379, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 531, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run internal method '_turbolib_interaction_run' at 'InteractionQueue.run_interaction_gen'. -> TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

i got same 
can anyone fix this?

3 hours ago, hunter78910 said:

can anyone fix this?

You need to update both your game and WW along with any other script mods you have.

Also update any default cc skins you have any Wild Guys Female Body Details if you have it.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.package in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.

Be sure to disable Origin automatic game updates or the next coming patch will break them all again.

Collect all the updated mods you need before updating the game but don't install them until after you install the patch.

Game updates will disable your mods in the settings/other menu so be sure to re-enable it and exit for mods to load again.

Good evening everyone! For more than two months there was a problem of an incorrect penis. Removed absolutely all rig files, but it remained. Today I found a conflict fashion that I would never have thought of. This is necrodog's mod for wings and flying! I removed his mod and the error disappeared. Hope it helps someone

If I put the animation files into a separate folder or the Wicked Whims folder, will they still work? I once read that some instruction mentioned that the Wicked Whims animation files must be placed outside of any folder, but I'm not sure if that's true or not.

All those files out there in the main folder look like a mess.