14 hours ago, lexxxe said:

Sooo, I'll get straight to the point. I messed something up along the way with my cc and WW began to not work. I deleted everything- and I mean EVERYTHING. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I've cleared out all cc and absolutely all mods, I literally deleted The Sims 4 folder and completely started anew. I have redownloaded WW so many times and each time I open the game... nothing. I do have script mods enabled, I've deleted the localthumbcache pkg. When I open the game, it brings up Wicked Whims Tuning under custom content, but nothing under script mods (See picture). I don't know what else I can do! Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 9.55.41 PM.png

Your WW looks similar to this? same file sizes? no duplicates?

Screenshot (32).png

Hey, so um wicked whims isn't working. I have everything installed correctly. When I looked at my mods in game it even says I have it installed. When I open CAS and edit my sims I even have the option to make my sim have a penis or not. My problem is the wicked icon thingy doesn't show up anywhere, so I can't use anything to do with the mod....I only have MC Command Center and MC Woohoo (because WW isn't working) and some CC. Please help?

40 minutes ago, somebodyhastouchmyspaghet said:

Hey, so um wicked whims isn't working. I have everything installed correctly. When I looked at my mods in game it even says I have it installed. When I open CAS and edit my sims I even have the option to make my sim have a penis or not. My problem is the wicked icon thingy doesn't show up anywhere, so I can't use anything to do with the mod....I only have MC Command Center and MC Woohoo (because WW isn't working) and some CC. Please help?

Script mods enabled?......WW looks similar to the pic?

Screenshot (32).png

Anybody else having an issue with lag? My sims just moved and after a few hours on the lot Wicked Whims was pulling up an except error(but not every time) and then it would lag every time I tried to switch sims. The only thing that keeps the game playable now is if I don't use the mod at all. I even tried reinstalling it. Anybody got ideas what this could be? It only seems to be on this lot...and it's not a custom lot either.

lastException_63667888750.txt

On 7/17/2018 at 2:39 AM, hope328 said:

I downloaded the July 3rd version of Wicked Whims and it wouldn't let Sims change into their Seasonal outfits. Then, I saw it was updated July 10th. I downloaded it and everything works great but it wouldn't let me save. Here is my lastexception:https://pastebin.com/pkZ9bAiM

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

if you have installed "getnaked" delete it 

7 hours ago, AgentTexas said:

Anybody else having an issue with lag? My sims just moved and after a few hours on the lot Wicked Whims was pulling up an except error(but not every time) and then it would lag every time I tried to switch sims. The only thing that keeps the game playable now is if I don't use the mod at all. I even tried reinstalling it. Anybody got ideas what this could be? It only seems to be on this lot...and it's not a custom lot either.

lastException_63667888750.txt

You have the old ooolalaworld animation.....update with the latest one.

42 minutes ago, somebodyhastouchmyspaghet said:

yes, everything is enabled and my folder looks exactly like that but it doesn't have the installed animations

Capture.PNG

That's just a list of the animations I have.....you're sure it's only 1 folder deep in mods?

Hi everyone ! I downloaded the latest version of Wicked Whims, the latest version of related animations and all, but whenever I try opening the game I get an error. I checked all my other mods and this one is the only one who gives me trouble... If I remove the WW mod folder the game works just fine. More details in my screenshots below. If someone can help, thank you very much ! :)

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.0a6ed7736bdd9e063969083fd0d93c0b.png

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.52ca1937354deca05b31bd6cf71f0612.png

"Echec du chargement du jeu, code d'erreur 3"

Screenshot_3.png.112d765c6240f63d4aefb7071c663a98.png

Screenshot_4.png.920600cb238d5c9b4a1f81100d60dd07.png

Screenshot_5.thumb.png.fa194a943c8de86edad61ec8981d3297.png

Screenshot_6.thumb.png.32eb132437add5ac0a6b1d6657316853.png

Hello, new player here. In resume: my wickedwoohoo settings have a lot of sections "in blank". I came here looking for a solution and noticed more people are having the same problem and it seems it has not been solved yet. Well, I don't know what to do, because I don't know if it's due to this bug/error (the "blank" options), but my mod settings are not working properly, too....and I mean the visible ones! Even if I take out the autonomy of my sims (totally), they still keep changing positions/animations (without my orders) and they would always undress (I can't keep a skirt on during a sex animation, for example ). I just installed all the game and wicked mod two days ago and really wanted to play/enjoy it fully. Can someone help? Thanks in advance.

6 hours ago, MyDisguise said:

Hello, new player here. In resume: my wickedwoohoo settings have a lot of sections "in blank". I came here looking for a solution and noticed more people are having the same problem and it seems it has not been solved yet. Well, I don't know what to do, because I don't know if it's due to this bug/error (the "blank" options), but my mod settings are not working properly, too....and I mean the visible ones! Even if I take out the autonomy of my sims (totally), they still keep changing positions/animations (without my orders) and they would always undress (I can't keep a skirt on during a sex animation, for example ). I just installed all the game and wicked mod two days ago and really wanted to play/enjoy it fully. Can someone help? Thanks in advance.

Ok have you tried taking out WW starting a new game....exiting without saving and putting WW back in...also delete localthumbcache.pkg then start the game again….best to delete this every time you add or delete stuff.

4 hours ago, OceanGrill said:

hmm, I haven't had this problem before but now whenever a sim requests to have sex w/ my sim, and I press accept it still rejects their request? I'm not sure why it does this.

do you have always accept turned on?