27 minutes ago, Mariana Soprano said:

But galgat, dearest, your signature is something that may irritate some users. Not everyone will recognize this S3 animation dl link in your signature (you are posting here at the S4 area). :cold_sweat:

I have made mods in many threads, and I visit many threads, and play many mods, as I am sure most everyone else here does, I don't think I will be able to tailor my sig every time I move to another mod's thread...

How to prevent automated gay sex while allowing automated lesbian sex?

If I can't turn off automated gay sex while keeping automated lesbian sex on, I'd rather turn both off.

I've set "Gender Recognition Type" as "Sex Identity Based" in order to enable this, but it doesn't seem to work.

Anything else I should check or do? If this feature is not included, I hope it would in the next update patch.

Thanks

just had another error lord knows what this is this time?

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>c2e59091e34a44fa5a3188c4</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-12-13 21:02:51</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.37.35.1010-1.300.000.106.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>scheduling.py:631</categoryid><desyncid>c2e59091e34a44fa5a3188c4</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception while processing the Master Controller. (HardStopError: Attempting to stop active handle to element &lt;SubclassableGen; _run_gen@52; running&gt; &lt;Gen; None; not-started&gt;)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 203, in c_api_server_tick&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115j\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 8, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115j\turbolib\events\core.py", line 152, in _turbolib_zone_game_update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 434, in update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\master_controller.py", line 74, in _run_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\master_controller.py", line 655, in _process&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 3.2.4.115j\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 8, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\master_controller.py", line 568, in _process&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3231, in get_next_work&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 944, in _get_head&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 339, in get_next_unblocked_interaction&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2326, in get_sims_with_invalid_paths&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2290, in _generate_connectivity&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1438, in compute_transition_connectivity&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1459, in run_transitions&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1238, in reset_derailed_transitions&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 1334, in validate_current_location_or_fgl&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 266, in reset&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 298, in trigger_reset&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 416, in start_processing&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 440, in _process&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 538, in _process_one_record&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 87, in trigger_hard_stop&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 554, in hard_stop&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 631, in _stop_element_tree&#13;&#10;scheduling.HardStopError: Attempting to stop active handle to element &lt;SubclassableGen; _run_gen@52; running&gt; &lt;Gen; None; not-started&gt;&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Hi, Having a bit of trouble.

Wicked whims always worked fine for me before however after the new sims update it won't do anything. It shows in my list of modded content and the tick boxes are ticked to allow it to work. Thought there could be some conflicting mod so stripped all my mods out but the latest wicked whims and still no luck! I have also downloaded it multiple times and its direct in the mods folder, unzipped, Running on a Mac.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. 

Hi.
So I have been having many problems since the C&D pack came out. 
The first thing I noticed was this message that kept on coming every time I told my sim to do something, she just kept reseting.
I took all mods out, restored the game, tried the 50/50 method. I took wicked whims out as first cause thats what the last exception notice said was the problem. It then finally worked so it was not the problem. Tested it with the MCCC and it worked too. What didn't work I deleted off the mood folder.
When I started adding my cc it started with the same problem again. So I did the 50/50 method again except that now it seemed like ALL my cc could be the problem. I don't know what else to do and I really don't have the patience anymore.(I've been at it for a month now)
So posting here is my last hope.
I opened the last Exception.txt message and posted it down below:

I'm having an issue of where as soon as the sim I am playing gets their sex skill to 4 or more, all their experiences are either poor or uncomfortable. So far the only workaround is to drop their skill back down to below 4 but surely there is a way to get a better experience without having to drop the sex skill?

Dunno if it was reported earlier but :

When you disable the auto sequences (so that animations cycle through automatically after a couple loops) the button to manually cycle to the next animation in the sequence (Next) doesn't work.

With the auto cycle activated it works fine but when disabled it doesn't.

Thanks

On May 1, 2017 at 3:18 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Mannequin.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Debug.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Main.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Nudity.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Objects.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Relationships.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Woohoo.package

Whenever I'm downloading the MOD, all of the above are missing from the files. Am I supposed to download these separately? I've followed the instructions and watched videos of installations, but I have no idea how to get the above .packages?

Thanks for the help!