IGNORED

Just Business [WIP]

Does anyone know the id for the slave control system holotape? I seem to have lost it in game. Not sure if it was a glitch, or I just sold or dropped it on accident, but it is gone. I have tried using the help <insertname> command, but I can't get it to work.
So, anyone able to help?

7 hours ago, jackson22222 said:

Does anyone know the id for the slave control system holotape? I seem to have lost it in game. Not sure if it was a glitch, or I just sold or dropped it on accident, but it is gone. I have tried using the help <insertname> command, but I can't get it to work.
So, anyone able to help?

from the console use: help "slave control" 4 :and it will give you the id 

11 hours ago, soulruyu said:

is there anyway to not have extended dialogue interface? i really wanna use this slavery mod but i really wanna use companion ivy.

Nope. You can use Ivy though. I've read a couple of times that she works fine, you just have to figure out some responses. Most work just fine. (Like you'll get two talk lines or whatnot.)

I'm hoping someone figures it out too. I did a playthrough without a lot of my mods so I could try her out and she was worth every minute. The game went back to sucking, but she was AWESOME. (That robot voice takes some getting used to eh?)

XDI is the only dialogue alternative that allows more than 4 "actions" or whatever. That's why he uses it and why JB won't work without it.

8 hours ago, Roy_DM said:

Hi! Anyway of reducing the caps you can get from prostitution? I became filthy rich in another run so Im trying a more realist run now :v

Yeah, it's definitely OP up to the point that it's breaking it.

Edited by ray.doe

I have looked around but haven't seen anyone else having this issue.  I hope I'm wrong and someone has a fix for me. 

I'm in Nuka World.  I've killed or captured most all of the raiders.  Nissa and Mags can be tagged, but when they're down, all I get from them is quest dialog.  I cant capture them.  Is there a trick to getting them? I want all the named raiders for my collection.  :-)

I have tried to immediately talk.  It's the same.  I've actually gotten them to attacking, so they should not be giving quests.  But when I approach after they've dropped, they still offer quests.

I'm having some difficulties installing, when I open the page in MCM it says that it can't find Justbusiness.esp? I'm using Vortex to install, have downloaded all the required mods, and I'm starting from a new save. Any advice would be appreciated.

38 minutes ago, Alanwrecked said:

I'm having some difficulties installing, when I open the page in MCM it says that it can't find Justbusiness.esp? I'm using Vortex to install, have downloaded all the required mods, and I'm starting from a new save. Any advice would be appreciated.

I hate to say it, but that usually means something is not installed. The usual culprit is XDI if memory serves. Been a while since I got the error myself. But, for sure, something is missing

On 8/2/2021 at 5:52 PM, Sulphur.999 said:

I hate to say it, but that usually means something is not installed. The usual culprit is XDI if memory serves. Been a while since I got the error myself. But, for sure, something is missing

Thanks I had Full Dialogue interface installed which is very similar so I confused the 2 

hmm, is there a mod or other way to ensure the slaves I capture and then change the appearance of won't get duplicates in new raiders/gunners/whatever? it's kind of jarring to see a clone of one of my raiders already cleaned up in a random raider camp.

The interaction menu is a bit chopped up, empty interactions, and the punishment interaction doesn't do anything. When I press "With sex",  the AAF corner appears for a split second and dissipates almost instantly. No errors are popping up, and I can't figure out why its doing this.

13 hours ago, mr1337psychotic said:

So, does anyone have a way to make it so the slaves aren't essential? I'd really like them to be disposable instead of invincible...

Open the console, type :help "slave control" 4 : without the brackets. You will receive a holotape (if you don't have it already.) That's the only way you can kill them that I'm aware of

I have found with using this mod the tab button no longer works when using dialogue options on marked people. Only way to get into pipboy is using M and I have stressed the game to see if its the in game overlay and all the rest of the glitches that make tab no longer usable. Nothing works. Except restarting game.
Has anyone been getting this issue?

• 2 weeks later...