Yeah, that's odd then because for me that option doesn't appear.  In talk I have 1) Question 2) Inventory 3) "Blank" 4) Relax  and in Question there is 1) Question 2) Neutral 3) Negative 4) Sex with Slave.  I'm not getting the option to 'go home'.  This is with both XDI and FDI installed, if i just install XDI when i talk to codsworth (i'm still at the beginning) i get the vanilla dialogue wheel.

When I check the .esp in the plugins in NNM everything is in black giving the okay.

Soooo... when I change a slave's appearance using the built in function in the mod, it seems to change the face and hair of all my female slaves... not their clothes though. And why won't they keep the damn high heels on their feet? Every time they sex each other up, they take their damn shoes off and never put them back on :smile:.. seriously though, the face and hair thing, I'd like to fix, the shoe thing's no biggie.

I am curious though: will Just Business work with the "Beautiful Female Enemies" mod? Has anyone tried that? Or is there another mod that will work to "pretty" up the female raiders that's compatible? I'm open to suggestions.

2 hours ago, Tazcada said:

Soooo... when I change a slave's appearance using the built in function in the mod, it seems to change the face and hair of all my female slaves... not their clothes though. And why won't they keep the damn high heels on their feet? Every time they sex each other up, they take their damn shoes off and never put them back on :smile:.. seriously though, the face and hair thing, I'd like to fix, the shoe thing's no biggie.

It refers to the work looksmenu. Changes the appearance of the base actor.

Turns out the problem I had with this mod was my own stubbornness.  I have an alpha build mod that changes a lot of the graphics of pipboy animations (status screen, level up screen, and so on) and one of the changes is to the dialogue so that instead of the idiot pip boy popping up it was a sexy/slutty pipgirl for the charisma checks.  After only deleting that dialogue folder from the mod everything in this mod now works as intended, even got two slaves to pop up as settlers in Sanctuary.

All in all I knew this mod would be great if I could get it to work, just didn't realize exactly how much of a role I had in making it NOT work.  Thanks for the great work you put into this mod.

Edits: Spelling

Just a Quick update to a test I made (and given the complexity of the mod in question it might be difficult to patch for) but Sim Settlements doesn't recognize the slaves to build the settlement plots it comes with but the good news is it seems anything vanilla, dlc, and even other mods (like making it available to grow drug materials like hub flower) are assignable.

1 hour ago, Wardogs667 said:

Just a Quick update to a test I made (and given the complexity of the mod in question it might be difficult to patch for) but Sim Settlements doesn't recognize the slaves to build the settlement plots it comes with but the good news is it seems anything vanilla, dlc, and even other mods (like making it available to grow drug materials like hub flower) are assignable.

At all not familiar with this mod. Perhaps in the future will check his, but not now.

I can't assign anyone to a place to work in the settlement NPC's dont show the command text..

Also I've turned off the runaway slave quest because if you catch them you can't talk to them they just keep running

Otherwise everything else works perfectly all this mod needs more is a few more punishment options/dialogue roleplay.

23 hours ago, Andre94w said:

Having a problem in mcm it says that just business.esp is missing the same with xdi.esm while RSE and others work

That's because you're missing one of the required mods, open NMM go to plugin section click on business.esp, the mods missing should be highlighted in red.

1 hour ago, Durante said:

I can't assign anyone to a place to work in the settlement NPC's dont show the command text..

Also I've turned off the runaway slave quest because if you catch them you can't talk to them they just keep running

Otherwise everything else works perfectly all this mod needs more is a few more punishment options/dialogue roleplay.

Was there an update message after installing the new version? Main archive now for the AAF.

works with AAF but when my character has sex with a slave I get. my character totally disappears and camera is free. any ideas where I should look? animations all work just fine if it's NPC-NPC. could the problem that people are having is because they are using Unique Character and Unique Follower?

ScreenShot3.png

21 hours ago, ignotum_virum said:

Was there an update message after installing the new version? Main archive now for the AAF.

I was using the previous version for four-play and I did not see a message after updating to the new one now. I will try updating the scripts in the MCM menu..

19 hours ago, Badtanker said:

works with AAF but when my character has sex with a slave I get. my character totally disappears and camera is free. any ideas where I should look? animations all work just fine if it's NPC-NPC. could the problem that people are having is because they are using Unique Character and Unique Follower?

That happens sometimes during animation irrelevant of mod, you have to turn off free camera and turn around/zoom in or out during the scene with your mouse until player appears then you can turn on free camera again.

1 hour ago, Durante said:

I was using the previous version for four-play and I did not see a message after updating to the new one now. I will try updating the scripts in the MCM menu..

If you have not installed AAF - unpack the archive "FourPlay_Support_for_0.4.1.rar" with replacement.

20 hours ago, Durante said:

That happens sometimes during animation irrelevant of mod, you have to turn off free camera and turn around/zoom in or out during the scene with your mouse until player appears then you can turn on free camera again.

Kk Will do thanks 

1 hour ago, azuro444 said:

Hello, nice work, but how can i remove the essential status for captured slaves? Trying with command 'help 4' seems impossible.

Yes, an option to release/execute captured ones would be nice.

22 hours ago, ignotum_virum said:

If you have not installed AAF - unpack the archive "FourPlay_Support_for_0.4.1.rar" with replacement.

I have installed it, and updated the scripts via MCM, I still cannot handle slaves as settlers..

2 hours ago, azuro444 said:

Hello, nice work, but how can i remove the essential status for captured slaves? Trying with command 'help 4' seems impossible.

25 minutes ago, Durante said:

Yes, an option to release/execute captured ones would be nice.

Slaves are clones, don't see the point them somewhere to go.

27 minutes ago, Durante said:

I have installed it, and updated the scripts via MCM, I still cannot handle slaves as settlers..

After clicking "Update" in MCM, did you receive an update message?

On 2018-05-01 at 7:31 PM, Durante said:

och använder mod organize

That's because you're missing one of the required mods, open NMM go to plugin section click on business.esp, the mods missing should be highlighted in red.

Has all the required mods and still get this

20180503212257_1.thumb.jpg.4912faf932f16cd81b569017c853dbdb.jpg

And using mod organizer

6 hours ago, ignotum_virum said:

Slaves are clones, don't see the point them somewhere to go.

After clicking "Update" in MCM, did you receive an update message?

Sorry my bad! I had two dialogue extenders installed, now I get the full dialogue menu, everything works it seems

4 hours ago, Andre94w said:

Has all the required mods and still get this

And using mod organizer

I got the same error as you and I had all the required mods, but those mods were missing other dependencies/mods. After I downloaded all the missing ones the esp registered

8 hours ago, Durante said:

Sorry my bad! I had two dialogue extenders installed, now I get the full dialogue menu, everything works it seems

I got the same error as you and I had all the required mods, but those mods were missing other dependencies/mods. After I downloaded all the missing ones the esp registered

think the error is in MO do not know why but it works in NMM.

thanks for the help

1 hour ago, Andre94w said:

think the error is in MO do not know why but it works in NMM.

thanks for the help

First, delete the mod, then reinstall the new version. Do not re-write mod in MO.

Спасибо ребята за шикарный мод !

I'm getting settler quests (Raider Troubles at Sanctuary Hills and the like) with slaves as the contact point. Which is a pain since they don't seem to have any dialogue options to take the quest or to turn it in.

I can complete them with console commands, but the quest always fails, even if I completed it properly.

It would also be nice if there was an option to "speak freely" so you could access the actor's pre-slavery dialogue tree (which might or might not solve the quest problem as well).

OK - let's see if I can get this thing to post...

8 hours ago, DocClox said:

I'm getting settler quests (Raider Troubles at Sanctuary Hills and the like) with slaves as the contact point. Which is a pain since they don't seem to have any dialogue options to take the quest or to turn it in.

I can complete them with console commands, but the quest always fails, even if I completed it properly.

It would also be nice if there was an option to "speak freely" so you could access the actor's pre-slavery dialogue tree (which might or might not solve the quest problem as well).

OK - let's see if I can get this thing to post...

I'll try to fix it in the next version, thanks.