12 hours ago, uncleben7 said:

Save your game.   Assuming you have a PC open the console, and type the command, completequest JBEscapeQuest that should do it.

Your slave still will still be jacked up, but the quest will be out of your log.   I had to beat my slave into bleed out, and teleport her away, but somehow I get her following me again. 

Yeah, that cleared the quest, but that slave's submission wasn't advancing anymore. I ended up deleting the NPC. Thanks for the help though.

• 2 weeks later...

I started out using the mod when it was version 0.3.4 and everything worked great then I updated to version 0.3.7 and now when I get the runaway slave quest and shoot or beat the npc into bleed out the dialog goes to the follower type dialog and not the slave recapture dialog like kill , go home , or follow does not come up and the quest never ends if I use any of the follower options the slave will follow and dismiss to a home but then it will not let me assign them to anything and the quest marker still stays above their head. I also ran the update option in MCM even though this was a totally new play through. Is there any way to fix this?

On 13.04.2018 at 3:47 AM, Azurahawk said:

Stuck in the quest loop for escaped slave. Won't update

1 hour ago, Caldargo said:

I started out using the mod when it was version 0.3.4 and everything worked great then I updated to version 0.3.7 and now when I get the runaway slave quest and shoot or beat the npc into bleed out the dialog goes to the follower type dialog and not the slave recapture dialog like kill , go home , or follow does not come up and the quest never ends if I use any of the follower options the slave will follow and dismiss to a home but then it will not let me assign them to anything and the quest marker still stays above their head. I also ran the update option in MCM even though this was a totally new play through. Is there any way to fix this?

Seems found a bug. In the next version, I will try to fix it.

On 3/12/2018 at 12:06 PM, intrepidxiii said:

Is anyone else having issues using this mod and violate? Whenever I go up to enslave someone after marking them and bringing their HP down to zero, I just get the regular Violate options of rob, companion, release, and sex. 

Same here. I have to disable Violate or disable PC and followers as aggressor. Seems buggy with the vanilla intimidate perks too. Using slaves with the prostitution mod is also a pain because the manual mark as companion for prostitution doesn't trigger on settlement slaves reliably. Another issue I've had is with the Nuka raider faction bosses. Can't enslave Nisha or Mags because their slave clones retain their vanilla greetings and lock the player character in cinematic dialog mode. Dixie and other unique NPCs can be enslaved though. It works on Piper for example even if it breaks quests.

Love the mod so far, it just needs so more variety in training and custom jobs (more punish mechanics plus settlers as slave trainers and slaves as settler servants off the top of my head), and I'd really like to see slavery sale and trade and a way to release or terminate individual slaves.

I love this mod! The fallout world has needed its slavery system since its release, but bethesda is family-friending their games as well it seems ;-;

But I wonder: Is the creator thinking on adding a human commerce system in this mod? After all, it's great to have some forced labour, but it would be great to have like some slave selling system like F4:SS and maybe even a companion reputation system (I believe Preston would hate you marching in Sanctuary Hills whit some "slightly" human Pack Mules :V).

I know modding is hard, specially scripting and probably the creator have other things to do besides modding, but it would be just so great if he or she implements these features....

1 hour ago, kadsend said:

I love this mod! The fallout world has needed its slavery system since its release, but bethesda is family-friending their games as well it seems ;-;

But I wonder: Is the creator thinking on adding a human commerce system in this mod? After all, it's great to have some forced labour, but it would be great to have like some slave selling system like F4:SS and maybe even a companion reputation system (I believe Preston would hate you marching in Sanctuary Hills whit some "slightly" human Pack Mules :V).

I know modding is hard, specially scripting and probably the creator have other things to do besides modding, but it would be just so great if he or she implements these features....

In planning

Hi
Maybe it's not relied to your mod, but i have an issue with "XDI".

I don't know, maybe it's because i'm playing on Russian localization, but "XDI" done nothing for me. I can't see that fancy boxes and full dialog lines like on screenshots on "XDI's" Nexus mod page, dialogs still looks like vanilla and like on your screenshots. But if i was paying enough attention, your screenshots are old and must look different in new versions.
Please help.

P.s.: ignotum_virum, если ты русский, то лучше я на русском буду писать)

On 4/14/2018 at 3:55 PM, BrassKnuckleDragger said:

Same here. I have to disable Violate or disable PC and followers as aggressor. Seems buggy with the vanilla intimidate perks too. Using slaves with the prostitution mod is also a pain because the manual mark as companion for prostitution doesn't trigger on settlement slaves reliably. Another issue I've had is with the Nuka raider faction bosses. Can't enslave Nisha or Mags because their slave clones retain their vanilla greetings and lock the player character in cinematic dialog mode. Dixie and other unique NPCs can be enslaved though. It works on Piper for example even if it breaks quests.

Love the mod so far, it just needs so more variety in training and custom jobs (more punish mechanics plus settlers as slave trainers and slaves as settler servants off the top of my head), and I'd really like to see slavery sale and trade and a way to release or terminate individual slaves.

It dose the same for me but if I rob them then release and back off a little ways and shoot them a few times then the enslave dialog works.

11 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

Hi
Maybe it's not relied to your mod, but i have an issue with "XDI".

I don't know, maybe it's because i'm playing on Russian localization, but "XDI" done nothing for me. I can't see that fancy boxes and full dialog lines like on screenshots on "XDI's" Nexus mod page, dialogs still looks like vanilla and like on your screenshots. But if i was paying enough attention, your screenshots are old and must look different in new versions.
Please help.

P.s.: ignotum_virum, если ты русский, то лучше я на русском буду писать)

Привет. Проверь, возможно что-нибудь перезаписывает файл - DialogueMenu.swf

> While marked, NPCs will become essential and once their health reaches "0" they will enter "bleedout state".

Можно ли как-то отключить "важность" раба, чтобы он перестал быть бессмертным?

18 minutes ago, konik007 said:

> While marked, NPCs will become essential and once their health reaches "0" they will enter "bleedout state".

Можно ли как-то отключить "важность" раба, чтобы он перестал быть бессмертным?

Бессмертны только те которые следуют за тобой. Те которые живут в поселении не бессмертны, игрок их может убить.

9 minutes ago, Badtanker said:

XDI has been freezing up during dialogue usually at the end and in certain areas. would Full Dialogue Interface work with this?

I've been having the same issue with XDI last weekend and had to disable it. Haven't been able to use this mod since then, since it's one of its requirements.

1 hour ago, thesimpsonsguy said:

I've been having the same issue with XDI last weekend and had to disable it. Haven't been able to use this mod since then, since it's one of its requirements.

sadly I have since uninstalled this and XDI and not sure if i'll come back unless it's updated and hopefully a esl. I'm at 253 mods since I've uninstalled these two.

17 hours ago, ignotum_virum said:

Бессмертны только те которые следуют за тобой. Те которые живут в поселении не бессмертны, игрок их может убить.

Но их тело становится "поселенцем", из за чего конечности не повреждаются и мод Live Dismemberment на них не действует. Это можно как-то исправить?

6 hours ago, konik007 said:

Но их тело становится "поселенцем", из за чего конечности не повреждаются и мод Live Dismemberment на них не действует. Это можно как-то исправить?

Не совсем понимаю что вы имеете в виду. С модом Live Dismemberment я не знаком.

Perhaps i need to do more full length testing but i tried a quick test enslaving a few raiders in the beginning of the game at concord and had them follow me back to Sanctuary however I was unable to assign any one of them to the patches of melons that are already growing there. I had full dialogue interface installed at the same time as XDI not sure if that interfered with anything but i also tried it by deactivating FDI and having XDI solely instead and still no go.  I just remembered i also have the vault girl mod Alpha installed as that changes the fallout boy in charisma checks to fallout girl among other replacements.  Or is it simply that they need a certain submission level more than just immediate capture to do anything in settlements?

4 hours ago, Wardogs667 said:

Perhaps i need to do more full length testing but i tried a quick test enslaving a few raiders in the beginning of the game at concord and had them follow me back to Sanctuary however I was unable to assign any one of them to the patches of melons that are already growing there. I had full dialogue interface installed at the same time as XDI not sure if that interfered with anything but i also tried it by deactivating FDI and having XDI solely instead and still no go.  I just remembered i also have the vault girl mod Alpha installed as that changes the fallout boy in charisma checks to fallout girl among other replacements.  Or is it simply that they need a certain submission level more than just immediate capture to do anything in settlements?

Slaves need to settle in the settlement (Go home), then appoint through WorkshopMode.

Is there any known conflicts with other mods? After installing I can't change the settings in the MCM menu, everything is set to "off" and the keybinding is set to "none". When I change all "off" settings to "on" it doesnt save it after exiting the MCM, editing the keybinds doesnt work at all, it switches back to "none" instantly. Now if there's any known conflicts with other mods please let me know I would much rather prefer not having to reinstall and mod my whole Fallout again, though if there's no other way I will have to do it I guess.

Also I'm still running version 1.10.64 (but on the newest version I had the same issue, I also used all requirements and their correct versions and also have all DLCs).

So if there's anything you know please let me know.

1 hour ago, SimsSims111 said:

Is there any known conflicts with other mods? After installing I can't change the settings in the MCM menu, everything is set to "off" and the keybinding is set to "none". When I change all "off" settings to "on" it doesnt save it after exiting the MCM, editing the keybinds doesnt work at all, it switches back to "none" instantly. Now if there's any known conflicts with other mods please let me know I would much rather prefer not having to reinstall and mod my whole Fallout again, though if there's no other way I will have to do it I guess.

Also I'm still running version 1.10.64 (but on the newest version I had the same issue, I also used all requirements and their correct versions and also have all DLCs).

So if there's anything you know please let me know.

This is similar to missing requirements. Check out especially these - Rename Anything, TextInputMenu, Four-Play, Four-Play Community Patch ( or Advanced Animation Framework, if you use the version for AAF), matching your version of the game.