16 hours ago, chochodulu said:

I can't seem to sell the slaves...

I activate the "Additional Dialogue Mode", I tell the slave I want to sell them... and when I talk to people in the auction house I used to sell my slaves to in the last version, the only option I have it to offer my slaves for sex, not sell them.

Any ideas?

You can sell them, as before, the leaders of gangs Nuka World.

32 minutes ago, Yazour said:

Loving this mod.

But my slaves seem to be negatively effecting the happiness of my raider outposts.  I have them farming.  Am I missing a plugin or something?  Using v0.6.7

As I understand it - anyone farming in a Raider outpost hurts Happiness. They all want to be out Raiding. That includes slaves...

21 minutes ago, fred200 said:

As I understand it - anyone farming in a Raider outpost hurts Happiness. They all want to be out Raiding. That includes slaves...

In the patch notes for this mod, under v0.5.6 it says.

*Slaves farmers do not lower the happiness of a raider settlement

Is a raider settlement the same as a raider outpost?

2 hours ago, Yazour said:

Loving this mod.

But my slaves seem to be negatively effecting the happiness of my raider outposts.  I have them farming.  Am I missing a plugin or something?  Using v0.6.7

In workshop mode, on slave farmers, is there a smiling face? If there is, then they give a bonus to happiness, which should compensate for the penalty to happiness, which gives their work.

Are there any significant, visible changes in happiness after the slaves have been assigned to work? Try to appoint a raider to work and compare how the indicator of happiness changes.

I'll test it further.

17 hours ago, ignotum_virum said:

In workshop mode, on slave farmers, is there a smiling face? If there is, then they give a bonus to happiness, which should compensate for the penalty to happiness, which gives their work.

Are there any significant, visible changes in happiness after the slaves have been assigned to work? Try to appoint a raider to work and compare how the indicator of happiness changes.

I'll test it further.

Yes there is a smiley face on the working slaves.  However the outposts happiness dropped as low as 25 before I gave up and removed them.

I had a robot farming with them.  I wonder if that complicated things?

@ignotum virum

I like your mod and started a new gamepaly with the latest version. After a while i got crashes with the sex secenes triggered by SexEmUp. So I started logging and came across this log entries. I posted them in the AAF thread and it started a discussion about the maximum length of arrays which seems to be 128. I don't know if it causes the crashes but it might be interesting reading the discussion about it (link at the end of the post, it starts with the 2nd post from the bottom made by me).

[JBSexEventsQuest (710EACAD)].jb:jbsexeventsquestscript.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAAFReady() - "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\JB\JBSexEventsQuestScript.psc" Line 414
[01/18/2019 - 08:47:08PM] error: Array has 128 elements out of a maximum of 128 and cannot be expanded to add 1 more items
stack:
    [JBSexEventsQuest (710EACAD)].jb:jbsexeventsquestscript.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAAFReady() - "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\JB\JBSexEventsQuestScript.psc" Line 414
[01/18/2019 - 08:47:08PM] error: Array has 128 elements out of a maximum of 128 and cannot be expanded to add 1 more items

I upgraded from 5.8 to 6.7 and doing so resulted in all of my slaves being renamed slave.  No worries, I figured, I'll just rename them again.

When using the Rename option - I can rename anyone other than my actual slaves. When I try to rename a slave, I enter in the name, it flashes quick and then they're named slave once more.

Any ideas?

9 hours ago, RogueMage said:

@ignotum virum

I like your mod and started a new gamepaly with the latest version. After a while i got crashes with the sex secenes triggered by SexEmUp. So I started logging and came across this log entries. I posted them in the AAF thread and it started a discussion about the maximum length of arrays which seems to be 128. I don't know if it causes the crashes but it might be interesting reading the discussion about it (link at the end of the post, it starts with the 2nd post from the bottom made by me).

stack:

This function is called once after loading the game, it writes animation tags to an external file, it can hardly lead to any failures. But thanks anyway, I'll keep in mind.

6 hours ago, roger11 said:

just saw kinggath upload a new mod named Sim Settlements - Conqueror https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37000

that allows you to have raider settlements in the commonwealth. any chance on making a compatibility patch, ignotum_virum ? 

What's not compatible?

5 hours ago, dewguru said:

I upgraded from 5.8 to 6.7 and doing so resulted in all of my slaves being renamed slave.  No worries, I figured, I'll just rename them again.

When using the Rename option - I can rename anyone other than my actual slaves. When I try to rename a slave, I enter in the name, it flashes quick and then they're named slave once more.

Any ideas?

Nothing like this happened to me, so I don't know. To understand the problem you need to reproduce it. Try with Rename Anything and without it.

6 hours ago, ignotum_virum said:

Nothing like this happened to me, so I don't know. To understand the problem you need to reproduce it. Try with Rename Anything and without it.

I've tried it with and without Rename Anything.

I even tried using Rename Anything's console method, and it would say that it couldn't rename object Slave.

The inability to rename only impacted the three slaves I had prior to updating the mod. Any slaves I've taken after the update have been fine in terms of being renamed.

I figure it was just a side effect from upgrading the mod on an in progress game instead of starting anew, and all things considered, I can live with it. I just figured I'd ask just in case.

BTW - thank you for this mod. It's very enjoyable. I like to collect named Raiders and Gunners with it

For quite a while now, the Slave Control System keeps saying it only "works on a stationary terminal", no matter what terminal I try to use it on. In the beginning, this was not the case, I could use it e.g. on the City Manager by SimSettlements or any vanilla computer I found. Can that happen due to load order? Also, why would you make it "stationary terminals only" in the first place, as it's just a setup holo?

Also, I'm having some issues with some slaves (which I tried to sort out using the SCS). Some of them ignore orders, like "go home" or "relax here" - they run off a couple of meters, then they come back as if I whistled them to come back. Again, load order?

Other than that, I really enjoy the possibilities with your mod and the implementation of AAF, DD and all such.

On 1/19/2019 at 10:28 PM, dewguru said:

I've tried it with and without Rename Anything.

I even tried using Rename Anything's console method, and it would say that it couldn't rename object Slave.

The inability to rename only impacted the three slaves I had prior to updating the mod. Any slaves I've taken after the update have been fine in terms of being renamed.

I figure it was just a side effect from upgrading the mod on an in progress game instead of starting anew, and all things considered, I can live with it. I just figured I'd ask just in case.

BTW - thank you for this mod. It's very enjoyable. I like to collect named Raiders and Gunners with it

In my main game I updated 56 slaves and there was no problem with renaming. So, unfortunately, I don't know how to help you yet.

13 hours ago, feierfrosch said:

For quite a while now, the Slave Control System keeps saying it only "works on a stationary terminal", no matter what terminal I try to use it on. In the beginning, this was not the case, I could use it e.g. on the City Manager by SimSettlements or any vanilla computer I found. Can that happen due to load order? Also, why would you make it "stationary terminals only" in the first place, as it's just a setup holo?

Also, I'm having some issues with some slaves (which I tried to sort out using the SCS). Some of them ignore orders, like "go home" or "relax here" - they run off a couple of meters, then they come back as if I whistled them to come back. Again, load order?

Other than that, I really enjoy the possibilities with your mod and the implementation of AAF, DD and all such.

Work on a stationary terminal, due to the fact that the script needs a referral link to the terminal to work.

6 hours ago, ignotum_virum said:

Work on a stationary terminal, due to the fact that the script needs a referral link to the terminal to work.

So what exactly IS a stationary terminal? I tried several vanilla computers, but none of them worked. It just keeps telling me it only works on stationary terminals, as if I was loading the tape into the Pipboy.

On 1/17/2019 at 1:32 AM, fred200 said:

The only problem with that is that normal Quest progression through NukaWorld leaves all those leaders dead.

No, the normal quest progression through NukaWorld leaves only one of those leaders dead.  The other two remain loyal, and you can choose which one turns traitor by how you dole out the territory during the story.  If all three are dead then you've either got a major glitch or you're doing something completely wrong.

1 hour ago, feierfrosch said:

So what exactly IS a stationary terminal? I tried several vanilla computers, but none of them worked. It just keeps telling me it only works on stationary terminals, as if I was loading the tape into the Pipboy.

One that you built yourself in a settlement.  Both the vanilla one or vault-tech type both work.  Power->Misc.

3 hours ago, Froggy said:

No, the normal quest progression through NukaWorld leaves only one of those leaders dead.  The other two remain loyal, and you can choose which one turns traitor by how you dole out the territory during the story.  If all three are dead then you've either got a major glitch or you're doing something completely wrong.

One that you built yourself in a settlement.  Both the vanilla one or vault-tech type both work.  Power->Misc.

I became the Nukaworld Overboss, and converted half my settlements to Raider. Then I had an open Quest to kill all the bosses.

I did that and converted all my settlements back to settlers. I was not fond of the Raider ethic, lazy slobs.

Good news is that the person working on an Auction House patch has a version that works - and I can sell my slaves.

3 hours ago, spidera1 said:

I have an issue, i have everything required installed but when i press R for the extra dialoge 1st option: blank 2nd option:"Nothing" 3rd option blank 4th option: Blank. Help?

Can you first need to check the settings of the MCM menu and assign a hotkey to the Hunter mode? Press H by default, press R in the sight and shoot at the victim, go to him(her) and start the dialogue.

16 hours ago, feierfrosch said:

15 hours ago, Froggy said:

Any terminal in which you can insert a holotape. If it doesn't work, you need to check if you installed it correctly.

6 hours ago, spidera1 said:

I have an issue, i have everything required installed but when i press R for the extra dialoge 1st option: blank 2nd option:"Nothing" 3rd option blank 4th option: Blank. Help?

Options will appear only if you appoint one of their slaves to engage in prostitution or for sale. And what are these empty options? Do you have XDI installed? There should be no empty options.

Thanks for the new version!

Just to confirm: In order to upgrade, it is said that the slaves should be dismissed from any work and following, and be sent to any settlement. I'm guessing this also include those assigned to furniture (pillory, shackles, TDs etc.), right? Get them out of their devices and make them idle?

On 1/22/2019 at 8:13 AM, ignotum_virum said:

Any terminal in which you can insert a holotape. If it doesn't work, you need to check if you installed it correctly.

Options will appear only if you appoint one of their slaves to engage in prostitution or for sale. And what are these empty options? Do you have XDI installed? There should be no empty options.

I had it installed but it was conflicting with some files, i removed them and re-installed it and now everything is working perfectly. Thanks for the great mod.

9 hours ago, Apap said:

Thanks for the new version!

Just to confirm: In order to upgrade, it is said that the slaves should be dismissed from any work and following, and be sent to any settlement. I'm guessing this also include those assigned to furniture (pillory, shackles, TDs etc.), right? Get them out of their devices and make them idle?

That's right.

I haven't upgraded yet, but just to clarify...the slaves have a workshop mode meaning they'll do their assigned job, and patrol to a leisure area and use their assigned bed?

ATM in my current jb only prostitutes patrol a certain area and sleep in beds. Once I do this  I'm starting a new game

Oh p.s.    Will the mark hotkey still work? I like to simply mark them and give them a collar,  that's if my companions don't kill them first.   Heather gets trigger happy and shoots them as I mark them 80 percent of the time she kills them.