14 minutes ago, satanssoule said:

Okay... I have all the requirements, at least I have all those stated in the mod that's needed. When I'm ingame and try to turn "Hunter Mode" on or really change anything, (you know, when you press esc and click on that mod-page, I don't remember what it's called) nothing there works as far as I can tell. I'm not the most technologically advanced person, nor am I good at explaining stuff, so I think this is just about as good an explanation as I can give, sorry ?

Hum, you have to activate hunter mod, but not on MCM, first, you need to set up a keybinding to activate hunter mode, (ex: Letter "H" 0on the keyboard), then you go ingame and press that key, a message on the top left of your screen should appear saying that it was activated, then you go to a NPC, (a prompt should appear "MARK" on your reticle) after marked, kill him and then he would fall to the ground, sitting, then you just talk to him.

Make sure that you have all req. updated and the newest F4SE installed too.

21 minutes ago, kadsend said:

Hum, you have to activate hunter mod, but not on MCM, first, you need to set up a keybinding to activate hunter mode, (ex: Letter "H" 0on the keyboard), then you go ingame and press that key, a message on the top left of your screen should appear saying that it was activated, then you go to a NPC, (a prompt should appear "MARK" on your reticle) after marked, kill him and then he would fall to the ground, sitting, then you just talk to him.

Make sure that you have all req. updated and the newest F4SE installed too.

So first I've got to set up a keybind to that outside of the game? Where and how? 

And I should have everything updated, started playing Fallout around a week ago, so I'm pretty fresh on all this.

Btw, thank you for helping me!

Also, for some reason, just business.esp apparently cannot be added to my NMM, says it's an "incomplete" file

9 minutes ago, satanssoule said:

So first I've got to set up a keybind to that outside of the game? Where and how? 

And I should have everything updated, started playing Fallout around a week ago, so I'm pretty fresh on all this.

Btw, thank you for helping me!

Also, for some reason, just business.esp apparently cannot be added to my NMM, says it's an "incomplete" file

You can't add loose files like Just Business.esp. They have to be in an archive like .rar or .zip. Where did you get it?

If NMM is saying the archive is incomplete - you have a bad download. Download it again.

nevermind what I just said above (the last part)? I'd just misunderstood a part of that installing part, and I DID do that the right way. I thought for some reason that I had to add just the esp. file instead, so I tried that and I got the message.

...Still have no idea as to how I could get the hunter mode to work, though...

After reinstalling the game the mod doesn't work anymore.

I have installed and activated all requirements. The mod will show up ingame and I can select it in the MCM, but I can't change any values.

If I want to turn setting on or off after closing and opening the menu again, the change is not applied. Therefore I can't activate the hunter mode.

SOLVED:

Was just a problem with my F4SE.

2 hours ago, Murtie said:

After reinstalling the game the mod doesn't work anymore.

I have installed and activated all requirements. The mod will show up ingame and I can select it in the MCM, but I can't change any values.

If I want to turn setting on or off after closing and opening the menu again, the change is not applied. Therefore I can't activate the hunter mode.

SOLVED:

Was just a problem with my F4SE.

What kind of problem was that, if Imay ask? It very much looks like the same problem I have. And I haven't got a clue as to how tofix it or even what's wrong... 

On 11/11/2018 at 5:44 PM, satanssoule said:

You need the mod configuration menu as a foundation for pretty much everything else here.  Keep it high in your load order, so that stuff lower down can link into it.

Once you've got that running you'll see the custom hotkeys menu, which works for this mod and any other mod that uses them.

13 hours ago, Froggy said:

You need the mod configuration menu as a foundation for pretty much everything else here.  Keep it high in your load order, so that stuff lower down can link into it.

Once you've got that running you'll see the custom hotkeys menu, which works for this mod and any other mod that uses them.

I have that and it's running, HOWEVER, nothing in the MCM seems to work. I go in there, turn stuff on, back to the game, then in again to see if everything reset itself, and it always does...

On 11/15/2018 at 9:08 AM, satanssoule said:

I have that and it's running, HOWEVER, nothing in the MCM seems to work. I go in there, turn stuff on, back to the game, then in again to see if everything reset itself, and it always does...

OK then, two questions so I can ponder this one out...

#1) Is MCM loaded above everything else or below it?  (Should be above, way up high in your list)

#2) Are you also running RSE?

I had the same problem as satanssoule, with changes disappearing after I closed the menu. After a bit of monkeying around, it seems to be solved. Sadly, I am not sure which change did it.

If someone has this problem, you could try the following:

- Start Fallout 4 without f4se once, then with f4se. I read somewhere that f4se needs that to happen once after installing f4se.

- Go into your Fallout 4 folder and mark f4se_loader.exe as "always run as administrator" (in my Windows 7, translated from German: right-click -> Properties -> Compatibility -> checkbox at the bottom of the menu).

On 11/19/2018 at 10:06 AM, Clegane said:

Does this fine mod works with RSE?

Maybe... it didn't a few months ago, but RSE has been updated since then.  If you do use it then you will need to turn off RSE's own system for capture/knockout/submission entirely or it will overwrite JB and keep it from working.

I can confirm that JB is compatible with both Knockout Framework and Perfect Pacify, so long as you put them in this order:

Knockout Framework (Death Alternative)

Non-Lethal Armory   <--- optional, not required

Perfect Pacify

Just Business

The only bug being that you will have to put away you gun before the JB dialog will come up, otherwise you'll have wait a minute or two for the scripts to untangle themselves.  So instead of "mark" and "missile to the head = unconcious" (daguq?) it becomes knockout with fists or baseball bat, then switch to a pistol, mark them while they're down, then "wake & pacify", lower gun, talk, and "put this collar on."  Works great & more realistic, IMHO.

Tip for people having trouble selling or renaming settlers:

Only one of the three options (mark/sell/rename) can be active at a time.  If you leave hunter mode on then the other two will not work until you turn it off.  Personally, I hotkey them to F1, F2 and F3 to make it easier to switch between them.  So if you're trying to pawn a slave and not getting the dialog for it, 99% odds that you accidentally left hunter mode on.

I was wondering if anyone seen this behaviour with newest version just buisness, somehow any female that follow me through a door or different world space will become invisible only the head and hands are visible in order to fix it i need to go into inventory and activate one of the clothing and they will turn visible again. it seem to only happen to female npc using the follow with just buisnes.

Invisible:

invisile.jpg

visible

visile.jpg

On 11/26/2018 at 12:38 PM, D_ManXX2 said:

I was wondering if anyone seen this behaviour with newest version just buisness, somehow any female that follow me through a door or different world space will become invisible only the head and hands are visible in order to fix it i need to go into inventory and activate one of the clothing and they will turn visible again. it seem to only happen to female npc using the follow with just buisnes.

I used to get this bug, along with the bug where fresh-stripped slaves magically regenerated all their gear when they changed cells, until I found the cure for it.  It's easy, too.

Whenever you acquire a fresh slave, strip them off everything except their shock collar, then go back and give them one random (or not random) clothing outfit and make them wear it ("T").  This will prevent both the invisibility bug and the gear respawning bug, both which I think are connected.  My theory is that when the game sees a completely naked slave it tries to look up what their gear used to be and, if it succeeds, respawns their original gear but if it fails it freaks out and they turn invisible instead.  I could be wrong, but hey, the bug fix works either way.

I've found that if you're going on a slave hunting run it's a good idea to stock up on whatever your idea of a slave uniform is and bring it with you.  Then you can dress them correctly on the spot instead of picking outfits for them at random.

Note that once you've got them home and they've been on the torture/obedience racks for a while, you should be able to let them run around naked afterward.  Hopefully.  Depends on how long it takes for the scripts to catch up and whether they decide to bug out due to something else later.

Then maybe something broke with the newest AAF version from nexus because reverting to an older version of AAF and just buisness is working normally, installing the newest aaf and just buisness not functioning the way it should and causes some bugs like what i mentioned previously it seem to be caused by the slave collar removing the slave collar before entering a new world space and the npc not turning invisible. but they will magickly install new one over it so maybe that is the bug because if the slave collar is on them before entering a new space and they turn invisible again. 

Strange thing is it only happens to female npc if you use male npc and they seem to work the way they should.

Greatings, i don t know why, but can t get activated the hunter mode. I installed everything, got the hunter hotkey on F1, and it just doesn t get activated. This (and the required mods) are the only ones i used for now. Have the game and all the dlc s. To just ry after trying different fixs i had read in this post, i tried my luck with the knok out framework, and it worked. So don t know why Just Business doesn t work for me :´3 Any idea on what could be the issue? (sorry for my english)

EDIT: reinstalled everything again, all mods 1 by 1 and still, the hunter mode don t get activated. T^T im out of ideas.

Correct load order is critical:

Mod Configuration Menu

Knockout Framework

Non-Lethal Armory <-- optional

PerfectPacify Knockout

Just Business

Any deviation from this will cause issues, as will running RSE without disabling it's own pacify/surrender options first.

Be sure that all this stuff goes above your actual sex mods (animations and stuff).

And remember that almost all sex mods here require a few other things running as prereqs, such as:

Advanced Animation Framework

Looks Menu

Text Input Menu

Extended Dialog Interface

Those are needed for so many mods that sometimes people forget to mention them as prereqs because it's just assumed that everyone already has them. 

One last thing: Most people here have switched from using NMM to Mod Organizer 2, which is way better.  The main reason being that MO2 doesn't actually write anything to your Fallout4 folder on your hard drive.  Instead it keeps all your mod downloads in a different folder entirely and then creates some kind of virtual drive overlay thing when loading the game that simply loads the mods into RAM like layering slides in a microscope.  This is important because when you put a mod directly into the FO4 folder (like NMM does) you're creating real changes that can often only be undone with a complete wipe & reinstall of the whole game.  MO2 makes no such permanent changes so your vanilla game is always safe & untouched, and that also means that swapping mods on and off can't break the whole game (at worst you'll just mess up your last save file).

3 hours ago, Froggy said:

Correct load order is critical:

Mod Configuration Menu

Knockout Framework

Non-Lethal Armory <-- optional

PerfectPacify Knockout

Just Business

Any deviation from this will cause issues, as will running RSE without disabling it's own pacify/surrender options first.

Be sure that all this stuff goes above your actual sex mods (animations and stuff).

And remember that almost all sex mods here require a few other things running as prereqs, such as:

Advanced Animation Framework

Looks Menu

Text Input Menu

Extended Dialog Interface

Those are needed for so many mods that sometimes people forget to mention them as prereqs because it's just assumed that everyone already has them. 

One last thing: Most people here have switched from using NMM to Mod Organizer 2, which is way better.  The main reason being that MO2 doesn't actually write anything to your Fallout4 folder on your hard drive.  Instead it keeps all your mod downloads in a different folder entirely and then creates some kind of virtual drive overlay thing when loading the game that simply loads the mods into RAM like layering slides in a microscope.  This is important because when you put a mod directly into the FO4 folder (like NMM does) you're creating real changes that can often only be undone with a complete wipe & reinstall of the whole game.  MO2 makes no such permanent changes so your vanilla game is always safe & untouched, and that also means that swapping mods on and off can't break the whole game (at worst you'll just mess up your last save file).

Thanks for all the info. Im cleaning my Fallout 4 folder, and im learning how to use MO2. Really, is awesome how good it looks. I will soon start trying again everything but with MO2. Thanks a lot for all the info. I will EDIT later when i achieve some progress ^^.