33 minutes ago, Hogz50 said:

I did have to turn off shannanigans, and the untamed ardor thing ..it was getting in the way of prostitution, the brothels option is obsolete being  JB prostitution is way way more  controlled and effective, in fact a lot of rse is turned off or turned down, csa and violate serve the same  purpose so I had to pick one, but rse even shut down helps blend a lot of these mods together.

Yeah. I like the prostitution in JB a lot better than RSE but building a brothel is cool too. Just bugs me that you have to BE there to earn anything from it. (Flashy did say he'd look into that.)  And brothel raids sound pretty cool. I wish they did work together better tho. I'm not much of a "slaver" per se. I just like collecting people that would otherwise just disappear. And I got a whole thing for Simone (from the diner encounter) and Darla from vault 114.

The things that catch our imagination eh?

9 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Yeah. I like the prostitution in JB a lot better than RSE but building a brothel is cool too. Just bugs me that you have to BE there to earn anything from it. (Flashy did say he'd look into that.)  And brothel raids sound pretty cool. I wish they did work together better tho. I'm not much of a "slaver" per se. I just like collecting people that would otherwise just disappear. And I got a whole thing for Simone (from the diner encounter) and Darla from vault 114.

The things that catch our imagination eh?

Its really not slavery its more P.O.W.s   I make them fight in arena matches, Like Capt Wes of the gunners  vs Elder Maxon, the fights get pretty beefy. All good fun, The prostitution in JB is nice cause  you can place Madison Li in the dugout inn, bring  her  to room 2 by  Vadim, and  tell her  to work there, she'll walk into the bar and take  her clients  to room 2 to do business.  which is nice , so you can spread  prostitutes around diamond city and  good neighbor.  I use CRX crosses to execute stalkers, placing kicking and  cheering idle markers around it, for some abuse,      Simone and Darla are the first ones  I snatch up, and theres usually a pretty scaver under the bridge near  vault 81 ..on your way to diamond  city she  begs  for water and  I put them to work in the dugout inn.      So true though imaginations  run a muck with these  mods.

Hi. Great mod indeed, very useful... I'm basically enslaving all females from antagonist factions, like raiders from the Pack in Nuka World and Gunners and killing men {basically because they look horrible even with the best of the body mods and because I just can't spare life to everybody, right?}.

I have a few suggestions by the way.

• I'm basically turning Raiders into slaves for prostitution and Gunners as my own very personal army so I was wondering if it was possible to have an option via holotape to assign a specific role {general slaves for the settlements, prostitutes  and soldiers} and eventually even a custom faction...

• I 'm wondering if it was possible to change the dialogues, at least the starting of the dialog... because I just can't imagine a Master calling a slave's attention with «sorry» {!!!} and similar, and to let them still have the ability to talk to me when I cross them...

• I'm also wondering if it was possible to associate our slaves not only to settlements but also to cities, and eventually to the player's home for example, specially by a group {or eventually even specific role like those in the previous point} command. I find that would be very useful to prevent us from having our slaves join us when we roam through the Commonwealth in our quests, to avoid they ruin our plans, instead of giving single commands to slaves one by one, which is quite frustrating.

Are just ideas but I believe they would improve the mod further and open new possibilities to us.

Thanks so much for this mod indeed in any case. If it was also on nexus I would certainly endorse it.

Cheers!

On 9/17/2018 at 7:05 PM, Hogz50 said:

you can, I have four play, 4playSEU, AAF/ RSE, AAF violate, AAF compatibility patches, savage cabbages, just business, AAF Violate.  Just business works well with them all.

AAF will be the Dominant animation mod, RSE as I see it works like a switchboard joining the mods together nicely, kinda like a string  of pearls  but the mods work well together

Well, I will have to try it then as well, I'm using FPE and RSE, I will try to download AAF for JB then, I hope it will work. 

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:28 AM, Cheerss said:

Well, I will have to try it then as well, I'm using FPE and RSE, I will try to download AAF for JB then, I hope it will work. 

I don't know if you found this yet, I saw your post on the subject  regarding aaf and four play not being compatible..heres a link..

there are  other  patches for AAF also.   AAF beta will autodetect four play but you need the  compatibility patch for  animations  by leito and crazy.

Whenever I try to have my slaves perform one of the actions like "You will have sex with another slave" etc. I get an AAF Error saying "AAF ERROR: [034]  Failed to start "FM" scene because there are no "FEMALE HUMAN + MALE HUMAN" animations using tags: NONE (and excluding tags: NONE). Install animation pack with this type of animation.
Does that mean I need an animation mod like 4play or any specific packages?
Thanks for anybodys help in advance :)

4 hours ago, wndrlnd said:

Whenever I try to have my slaves perform one of the actions like "You will have sex with another slave" etc. I get an AAF Error saying "AAF ERROR: [034]  Failed to start "FM" scene because there are no "FEMALE HUMAN + MALE HUMAN" animations using tags: NONE (and excluding tags: NONE). Install animation pack with this type of animation.

Strange because whenever I selected that feature, nothing happens, nothing at all., and  I have  a lot of animation packages, I don't get an error  but nothing  happens.

10 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

Strange because whenever I selected that feature, nothing happens, nothing at all., and  I have  a lot of animation packages, I don't get an error  but nothing  happens.

You need to tell that to the two slaves.

15 hours ago, wndrlnd said:

Need animation, are looking for on forum.

2 hours ago, ignotum_virum said:

You need to tell that to the two slaves.

Need animation, are looking for on forum.

I figured it out, I have to select  the "youll have sex with another slave", with two different slaves for the animation to work.  I was trying to select  a slave as if I were assigning it to the task.  Sad there are  no FFM animations.

23 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

I figured it out, I have to select  the "youll have sex with another slave", with two different slaves for the animation to work.  I was trying to select  a slave as if I were assigning it to the task.  Sad there are  no FFM animations.

I can't quite keep up, are there any animations for said tasks out there yet? If there are could you please tell me their name? :P

7 hours ago, wndrlnd said:

I can't quite keep up, are there any animations for said tasks out there yet? If there are could you please tell me their name? :P

savage cabbages has animations for 2 men and one women, but no animations for one man and two women.  that's all I meant.   With JB "sex with another slave" teach obedience command, You have  to use that on two different slaves  in order  for them to begin coitus.  I was doing it wrong for a few weeks, and getting no results. then I figured it out.

On 9/24/2018 at 11:44 PM, Hogz50 said:

savage cabbages has animations for 2 men and one women, but no animations for one man and two women.  that's all I meant.   With JB "sex with another slave" teach obedience command, You have  to use that on two different slaves  in order  for them to begin coitus.  I was doing it wrong for a few weeks, and getting no results. then I figured it out.

Got it to work now, I didn't have any animation packs installed! Thanks alot :)