17 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

I use both and they works just fine for me as far as I can tell. Maybe a load order issue or something.

Could you post your load order for me to have a reference for mine? I have a pretty big load order so it's hard to pinpoint what's going on...And it would help a lot

8 hours ago, kadsend said:

Could you post your load order for me to have a reference for mine? I have a pretty big load order so it's hard to pinpoint what's going on...And it would help a lot

I just started using MO2 and I haven't quite figured out how to export my load order yet. I've been screenshotting it but even my RSE save is too long for that. I try to keep like things together so that if they interfere with each other reordering is simpler. So right after all the DLC and esm mods, which should automatically be at the top of the load order I have all my animation packs.

After animation packs I installed AAF and patches to Leito's animation. Next I have all the stuff that let's you manipulate character appearance, looksmenu, compendium, eyes of fallout, etc. After that armor/clothing mods. (I put them here on advice from the AAF_RSE thread. Thunderwlkr has some good info/advices on load order in that thread and it's worth digging around for.)

Next I do stuff that that changes the game in someway but stays "under the hood." FO4Hotkeys is a good example. It gives the game the ability to do something it couldn't, but it doesn't add any menu items etc. It also isn't so big and complicated that it changes the entire way you play the game. (Like JB)

Next I install stuff that adds to the settlement build menus. These can be tricky when you get a bunch of them because the menu will only hold so many items. If you reach that threshold some of the items added won't show. They can overwrite each other and add duplicates and such too. This is the bunch that Northland Diggers should go in.

Then there are mods that give you things to make, weapons, jewelry, etc. A case can be made to put these up with the clothing/armor mods I guess but looking at the order that I'm using to reference this post I don't have any of those installed yet. In another save I have them all together.

Then I add stuff that changes a settlement. Sanctuary/Red Rocket clean ups, etc. If you use Transfer Settlements or Sim Settlements they'll go in this general neighborhood too. Closer to the bottom the better. This is also where you'll want to put mods like Better Settlers, etc. Read up on these, they CAN cause issues as they affect ALL settlers and can feed disinformation to some mods.

Then I start with game changers like Just Business, AAF_RSE, etc. I want these next to the bottom so if there are any conflicts they win them.

Rough estimate and your mileage may vary. And it's never that simple. Some things may have to be out of place because you need it to win conflicts with something somewhere else.

I can't think of a way that JB would interfere with NLD to tell the truth. It is mostly scripts.

I dunno if this even helps, but hey, I'm tryin'. I do have the both of them and they both work tho. I'm just not sure this makes anything any clearer. Load order is a fickle beast.

2 games in a row now the obedience training sex option stalls out forever for me before stripping when it had been working great. The 2 people just stand and look at each other while the AAF home menu lists them as waiting. I am writing in this thread purely because AAF sex still works fine, no lag at all.  I do have Northland Diggers, is this the bad behavior it produces?

I have two things I'm having difficulty with, otherwise this mod works rather well.
1. If I change an enslaved Raider, it changes all Raiders of that template - whereas I was originally under the impression that a whole new entity was being made with the same statistics, voice and appearance settings.
2. There's no way to sell slaves. I've tried using F4SS's slave auction pole but it obviously doesn't work because these slaves are not F4SS's slaves.

I know we're a demanding bunch (mod audience) and I really like being able to take the Raider leaders as unique slaves, but now I have all these identical enslaved Raider-followers wandering around Taffington Boathouse naked with shock collars while Strong watches over them hungrily, and it just seems like a waste to kill them. I'd rather not feed them to Strong and my small collection of dogs and semi-feral ghouls.

Any chance of a sell mechanic coming up, soon?

5 hours ago, Darkanna17 said:

I have two things I'm having difficulty with, otherwise this mod works rather well.
1. If I change an enslaved Raider, it changes all Raiders of that template - whereas I was originally under the impression that a whole new entity was being made with the same statistics, voice and appearance settings.
2. There's no way to sell slaves. I've tried using F4SS's slave auction pole but it obviously doesn't work because these slaves are not F4SS's slaves.

I know we're a demanding bunch (mod audience) and I really like being able to take the Raider leaders as unique slaves, but now I have all these identical enslaved Raider-followers wandering around Taffington Boathouse naked with shock collars while Strong watches over them hungrily, and it just seems like a waste to kill them. I'd rather not feed them to Strong and my small collection of dogs and semi-feral ghouls.

Any chance of a sell mechanic coming up, soon?

1: Never had this problem, try renaming the slave before changing face, hair or whatever of your slave. 

2: There is, but you need to activate selling mode and travel to Nuka World, It's still a struggle (I did the whole bloody gauntlet whit 12 slaves following me ;-;) but it's a selling mechanism. After being the overboss, you can go to Mags, Nisha or Mason and whit the "Trade mode" activated and one slave selected, you should have the option to sell to one of them...

Third time I've tried posting, I apologize for any duplicates.

I've been using this mod and enjoying it so far. Thank you for the time and effort you put into it. I just wanted to ask if it might be possible to change the slaves dialogue with a gag equipped. I have both devious devices and tortured devices installed and when I used a gag with F4SS the slave would give a muffled response with audio. Player dialogue options would remain the same but slave response would be muffled.

Thanks!

Edit: Also, my holotape seems to have disappeared. Is there a way to get it back?

On 7/16/2018 at 2:33 AM, Sulphur.4724 said:

That's bloody weird. Is he named? More to the point, did he have a job? A game purpose? If not that is strange indeed. Next question, does it happen with all that you take or just him?

Barstow is like you say, normal in every respect I just can't assign her to anything like you would a normal settler. Which is too bad, I had a pillory with her name on it, snooty biznitch. She'll do all the JB stuff fine, just not the regular settler stuff.

It's odd on a regular joe type NPC tho. Keep snaggin' 'em and see what happens with the others.

At a guess I'd say they don't have the settler packages. I know that JB clones the npc, but I don't know if it adds those script packages to them. They all do, or don't do, some odd stuff now and again.

Tanks a lot for your answer. In the meantime I understand the mechanic better. Now I have the slave to send home than he/she is highlighted and then I can assign him/her, works fine now.

10 hours ago, Orlando53 said:

Hi after the f4 update just business is not working like other mods as well, will you plan an update of thi mod soon ?

Best regards

The updates need to mods, which is composed f4se plugins (Mod Configuration Menu, Extended Dialogue Interface, Rename Anything and others with Data\F4SE\Plugins\filename.dll). When they are updated, everything will work.

After some trial and error I finally can get what is not matching up whit Just Business and Northland Diggers.

If you enslave a settler and try to command him to work on the ND workstations, you can't, he will just go farming. When you enslave another NPC to do the same, he will, but it won't produce resources (I've tried fast travelling, waiting a bloody week, assigning and unassigning and changing versions, but nothing). and when you load the "Slave Control System" holotape, you can notice that the assigned slave appears as "Without a job", showing that the mod doesn't recognize the job.

My Load order:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCWorkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCWorkshop02.esm
DLCWorkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
XDI.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
TrueStormsFO4.esm
Homemaker.esm
SettlementKeywords.esm
four_play_resources.esm
four_play_Nudesuits.esm
ThicketSettlement.esp
BostonFPSFixAIO.esp
Fixed Alpha Map.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
Nuka World Bottle Fix.esp
No More Fake Puddles - Nuka World 1-0.esp
BetterPublickOccurrences.esp
DeadlyRadstorms_Climate_20.esp
DeadlyRadstorms_Damage_20.esp
AllSetsExtended.esp
OutfitSwitcher.esp
MADNESS.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
Crimsomrider's Obedient Concord Group.esp
Crimsomrider's DLC Ammo.esp
PlayerVoiceFrequencySlider.esp
PD_LowerWeapon.esp
Non Radioactive Oswald.esp
Realistic_conversations.esp
WOTC.esp
SSEX.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
CombatStripLite.esp
StripEnemiesViaCombat.esp
LooksMenu.esp
AA Lots More Settlers and Enemies.esp
DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp
AA LMSE_FarHarbor.esp
My_Minutemen.esp
AA LMSE_WATM_Patch.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarborExtraRads.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp
TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp
TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp
SPTFIRE.esp
SPTFIRE-NUKA.esp
dD - Small Splatter Size.esp
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
PD_VisualReload.esp
ShellRain.esp
CROSS_GoreCrits.esp
CROSS_GoreCrits_FarHarborPatch.esp
Running with Corpses.esp
BarefootFootstepSet.esp
CRX.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
TD_DLC01Workshop_Addons.esp
MoreVaultRooms.esp
NudistPlus.esp
Better Cooking Stations.esp
Better Cooking Stations - Far Harbor + Nuka World patch.esp
F_CK Local_Leader.esp
CPO Sniper.esp
OWR.esp
OWR_CraftableDecor.esp
OWR_CraftableDecor_CW.esp
OWR_CraftableDecor_SKPatch.esp
OCDecorator.esp
OCDecoratorDLC.esp
OCDispenser.esp
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp
Crafting Workbench.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Automatron DLC.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Junk Items.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Pre War and Manufactured.esp
LegendaryModification.esp
LegendaryModification2LM.esp
LegendaryModification2LMAKPatch.esp
LegendaryModificationCSA.esp
LegendaryModificationGroknak.esp
LegendaryModificationMisc.esp
P.A.C. Ammo Factory.esp
Professional Ammo Crafting.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Ballistic Weave.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - No Crafting Perks.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Power Armor Carry Capacity.esp
Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture.esp
Northland Diggers New.esp
SMH.esp
CWSS Redux.esp
AkaWaterWorld.esp
ManufacturingExtended.esp
MoreProductiveScavengers.20junk0chance.esp
BrighterSettlementLights.esp
CAMP.esp
Extended weapon mods.esp
3dscopes-framework.esp
3dscopes-replacer.esp
PipeShotgun.esp
PipeShotgun-AWKCR.esp
M9.esp
Stealth Boy patch.esp
Submachine Gun Improved.esp
ChineseOfficer38.esp
F4NVServiceRifleRedux.esp
GKX Flamer Improvements.esp
UniqueUniques.esp
Better Weapon Scrap.esp
Alex's Schnick Schnack.esp
LootandScrap.esp
free_downgrades.esp
WestTekTacticalOptics.esp
WestTekTacticalOptics-AWKCR.esp
ChineseStealthSuit.esp
Crimsomrider's Prostitute Outfit.esp
Clothing Of The Commonwealth.esp
ASA.esp
Skimpy Attire For Male.esp
BelthanClothes.esp
HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
PIP-Pad.esp
Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
PIP-Pad_Pip-BoyFlashlight.esp
JunkJet_Reworked.esp
CROSS_Jetpack.esp
CROSS_BreakActionLaser.esp
CBBE.esp
four_play.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
PIP-Pad_LMCC.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
KSHairdos.esp
KSHairdos_oel.esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
Just Business.esp
Holdup.esp
Immersive Corpses.esp
Be Exceptional - Uninstall.esp
Be Exceptional.esp
StartMeUp.esp
ProtoLining.esp
ALSL Vault Suit Unzipped - vault 111 suits only.esp
LongRangeBulletHoles.esp
Crimsomrider's Carefree Vault Suit.esp
Universal Footstep Patch.esp

4 hours ago, driver1701 said:

Mine has stopped working. It says I need to update Tim. But the author of that mod has not updated it. So I'm unable to activate hunting mode.

Unfortunately, that's one of the downsides of mods that rely on other mods - sometimes you're dependent on when and if the other modders update their stuff. It makes me understand why Reginald insists on keeping his mods standalone.

Maybe Ignotum will emulate elements of the supporting mods at some point so that Just Business can drop mod requirements and become independent from their updates? Either way, we just have to wait.

This entry:

MCM Option - Allow management of vassal settlements (from Nuka World DLC)

Does it really to refer to what is sometimes called "vassals" (not by the game itself as far as I can tell, but in some guides and forums), meaning the settlements you intimidated into supplying you, OR does it actually mean raider outposts?

I'd be surprised about the first, since bascially you have no workshop access whatsoever in "vassal" settlements.

Because honestly, I'd rather use slave in the deserted farms of the raider outposts than in said vassal settlements -which already do their job ?

PS: I am trying to decide if I want to try out this mod, since it has somewhat "intimidating" requirements. Especially Extended Dialogue Interface is not something I am keen on using. And the possibility of working slaves in raider outposts would be a definitive selling point to me.

Hi, I heard different times that slaves can be used for prostitution, but I dont get the dialoque. I have a slave submission over 100 follow me and I would expect the dialogue. Do I miss a step before this comes up?

The possibility to sell slaves like in Skyrim to everybody, would really be great. Or  such things like holding torches or other things, bathing the master or show submission with poses and not run arround like achicken, as it is now, as some ideas.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Orlando53 said:

Hi, I heard different times that slaves can be used for prostitution, but I dont get the dialoque. I have a slave submission over 100 follow me and I would expect the dialogue. Do I miss a step before this comes up?

Have your slave follow you and take her to a populated area. Talk to her, choose the "about your work." Set her to "You are going into prostitution here." Wait. Go do stuff. Level up. Whatever. When you come back her prostitution and sex skill will have improved and she'll have some lunch money for you. Every now and then, especially if you hang around a while, you'll see her run up to someone and ask "Wanna have some fun?" or something and if the check is successful they'll go off and get busy. But don't worry if you don't see it. It's happening. She'll likely wander a bit, so it may take a minute to find her when you return. Shouldn't be far tho. (I found 'em at red rocket from sanctuary once too.)

It's slow at first. Her skill is low you see. As it improves it'll improve faster and she'll have more caps.

On 7/29/2018 at 10:36 PM, Sulphur.4724 said:

Have your slave follow you and take her to a populated area. Talk to her, choose the "about your work." Set her to "You are going into prostitution here." Wait. Go do stuff. Level up. Whatever. When you come back her prostitution and sex skill will have improved and she'll have some lunch money for you. Every now and then, especially if you hang around a while, you'll see her run up to someone and ask "Wanna have some fun?" or something and if the check is successful they'll go off and get busy. But don't worry if you don't see it. It's happening. She'll likely wander a bit, so it may take a minute to find her when you return. Shouldn't be far tho. (I found 'em at red rocket from sanctuary once too.)

It's slow at first. Her skill is low you see. As it improves it'll improve faster and she'll have more caps.

Thanks for your constant support. After updating now I have the "about your work" works fine now.

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:54 PM, irhygin said:

This mod would be perfect if was compatible with Knockout Framework and Perfect Pacify.

It is compatible with knock out frame work,  instead of perfect pacify try hold up

Its not 100% but they do work together

I'm pretty sure I installed this all correctly, i can see the options in MCM,  and pressing h does a pop up that says hunter mode turned on.  but R just reloads the gun, I dont see any marking.  Im not sure what I am doing wrong,

33 minutes ago, komodo07 said:

Can this work without Text Input Menu? I've been waiting for an update to it but I'm curious if maybe I just avoid what is dependant on it the rest will work.

In my experience, yes. You can skip that and Rename Anything, you just won't be able to rename stuff. I do that using the setname command anyway so no loss for me.

20 hours ago, danono said:

It is compatible with knock out frame work,  instead of perfect pacify try hold up

Its not 100% but they do work together

I'll give it a try, the bug I ran up with knockout framework and hunter mode was the npc becoming immortal and taking no damage and I couldnt enslave them. If theres was an option to enslave them before waking them up would be more easy than marking every single individual I want to enslave, etc.

This mod works wonders standalone beside Raider girls grudge against diamond city guards.

On 8/1/2018 at 9:26 AM, Sulphur.4724 said:

In my experience, yes. You can skip that and Rename Anything, you just won't be able to rename stuff. I do that using the setname command anyway so no loss for me.

Thanks for that.  I normally only capture names NPC's anyway.  No idea why, but it's like they're special. lol  Now, if I feel like capturing a raider, it's game on again. 

1 hour ago, uncleben7 said:

Thanks for that.  I normally only capture names NPC's anyway.  No idea why, but it's like they're special. lol  Now, if I feel like capturing a raider, it's game on again. 

I filled sunshine tidings up with named raiders right after I found JB.  0.o

I kept the legendary gunner for a toy.

:)