Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Shane498 said:

meh dark investigation it's abandoned, it could have been a great quest mod like Thief ūüėʬ†

and it's basically empty

Yeah, it's a shame it was abandoned, but at least the story has a resolution.

 

1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

I'm not the author? 

Carabosse/Merope is still active on loverslab, they are working on mods for Fallout 4 (Zodiac) and Skyrim (Essential Relief) and sometimes publish some reports on their status page:

 

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/72736-carabosse/

 

 

Link to post
10 hours ago, nomkaz said:

I'm not the author? 

 

The link was only for the file. I ment the original author is still active. Carbosse :).

 

PS: Thank you for the conversions!

Link to post
3 hours ago, whyyouhateme said:

Has anyone encountered a bug where Lefty and the gang attack you during the first introduction after someone says "she has a weapon" whilst i have none?

Are you sure you're not with a pickaxe on your inventory?

Link to post
20 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

Wenn ich die neue (1.00.7) Version des Mods mit dem Nexus Mod Manager laden m√∂chte, erhalte ich immer die Fehlermeldung, dass der Download (von NMM) unvollst√§ndig ist. Kennt jemand eine L√∂sung daf√ľr, ich habe beide Links von der Mod-Seite zum Download verwendet, aber es macht keinen Unterschied.

It affects all files, so both English and Russian versions.

Link to post
Vor 1 Stunde sagte Brewmasterhal:

 

Bedenken Sie, die Einstellungen √ľber NMM herunterzuladen? Das wird nicht erledigt.

 

No, I usually downloaded the files from the links on the mod page. To install them with the mod manager, the files must be loaded again for themselves. That is the problem.

 

With the function "add mod from file"

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Horus_04 said:

No, I downloaded the files normally using the links on the mod page. To install them with the mod manager, this must load the files for itself again. That is the problem.

 

Post a screenshot of the error.

Link to post
7 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-13 at 17.00.25.jpeg

Are you able to open the archive in 7zip?

 

4 hours ago, systembest said:

I got Helga's diary, what are the conditions for reading?
I get a message that I'll read it next time because the timing is bad.

Something like 800 karma.

Link to post
7 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

 

No, I usually downloaded the files from the links on the mod page. To install them with the mod manager, the files must be loaded again for themselves. That is the problem.

 

With the function "add mod from file"

Yup, i had the same problem at first, then found a solution.

You have to convert that RAR file into ZIP.

Here is how to (you don't need any convert program, its pretty simple);

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnhJPSVtueo

Link to post

I wanted to explore the thief.esp in the SSEdit and Creation Kit but only found partial dialogue in the Character->Quest->bd_mq->Character Dialogue. In SSEdit I saw I couldn't find things without EditorIDs in CK. Is there a way to find the other branches? Ex. of some text I didn't see in the CK but was in SSEdit in the SS 

image.png.a8df0bd3b6bc71b5178abbd69b5cdea4.png

Link to post
6 hours ago, gk9 said:

I wanted to explore the thief.esp in the SSEdit and Creation Kit but only found partial dialogue in the Character->Quest->bd_mq->Character Dialogue. In SSEdit I saw I couldn't find things without EditorIDs in CK. Is there a way to find the other branches? Ex. of some text I didn't see in the CK but was in SSEdit in the SS 

image.png.a8df0bd3b6bc71b5178abbd69b5cdea4.png

 

That's just what scene dialog looks like in TES5Edit.  Based on your description I can't parse out what you're actually looking for.

Link to post

Has anyone managed to see the Training grounds scene after the third tournement? 

After i Hide the truth from Ormax the screen fades to black and stays that way, all i can hear are the sounds.

Link to post
12 minutes ago, oinkni said:

Has anyone managed to see the Training grounds scene after the third tournement? 

After i Hide the truth from Ormax the screen fades to black and stays that way, all i can hear are the sounds.

What version are you using? Did you try to disable the fade option on MCM menu?

 

 

Link to post

What is meant to happen after getting Tarak to escort you back to your hotel. What is meant to happen after that? I'm unable to interact with either him or anything else in the room (i.e. the bed) eventually he gets bored and leaves but I am assuming there is supposed to be some sort of seduction attempt here?

 

I've tried using both the debug options to get things rolling but to no effect.

Link to post
5 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

What is meant to happen after getting Tarak to escort you back to your hotel. What is meant to happen after that? I'm unable to interact with either him or anything else in the room (i.e. the bed) eventually he gets bored and leaves but I am assuming there is supposed to be some sort of seduction attempt here?

 

I've tried using both the debug options to get things rolling but to no effect.

After you drink with him you take him to the bed in the big round room where everyone sleeps not inside your private room.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Highborn said:

What version are you using? Did you try to disable the fade option on MCM menu?

 

 

1.00.7, with fade off i can see the first part of the scene but it doesn't advance and no dialogues are showing.

 

EDIT: Nvm i fixed it, Dinoc was just standing there dressed, by disabling then enabling him in the console he then sat on the bed and the scene continued.

Link to post
7 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

 

That's just what scene dialog looks like in TES5Edit.  Based on your description I can't parse out what you're actually looking for.

Sorry, I'm new to using CK and SSEdit. I'm trying to find the dialogue paths/scenes for text I didn't see in my playthrough by looking through SSEdit. Some of them have an EditorID that I then searched in the CK to find the full scene. Other lines have a blank EditorID so I wasn't sure what scene/quest they corresponded to so I could get a clue as to how to access that line. Ex. in this SS of SSEdit, I see the EditorID is bd_MQ_strangerTopic_xyz, so I look in the bd_MQ quest in CK to find the bd_MQ_strangerTopic branch. But I don't know how to find the branch for lines without an EditorID (like in my previous SS)

 

Spoiler

image.png.d035628dc334851716d478fed5fd7c90.png

 

EDIT: the ones without an EditorID are child lines of the last line that has an EditorID I think? But when I look up the scene in the CK, I don't know how to find all the line for that EditorID. Ex. "I am beginning an interrogation!" under bd_MQ_WBM_Customer_SEXTopic_KILL

Spoiler

image.png.ddff0103d47b5c5f81a16c2763844fb1.png

In the CK I only see the lines "First, a drink. -> Afraid to do it sober?" (ignore the DELETED-EMPTY I added on accident)

Spoiler

image.png.924d6edeef1124a4a6a58faacecbfa62.png

 

Link to post
28 minutes ago, oinkni said:

After you drink with him you take him to the bed in the big round room where everyone sleeps not inside your private room.

 

That would do it, thanks

Link to post

Upon completing Freedom for Thieves, the door to Marsus' room remains locked and any attempt to see the memory ends up in going nowhere. Does his door open after retrieving items now?

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...